private A Strange World RP

Miss Light Diamond

"Yes! Yes you're blue and if you have ever watched My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, you're now one of those types of ponies. I wish we had more time for you to explore the details of your new body but we don't. Now I need to know. Can, You, Walk?

Sounds of people trying to get into the room could clearly be heard. She needed to get to a clearing before she could try another teleport spell or she might end up teleporting pieces of equipment with them or heaven forbid, reasemble with those parts IN them.

"Yes! Yes you're blue and if you have ever watched My Little Pony: Friendship is magic, you're now one of those types of ponies. I wish we had more time for you to explore the details of your new body but we don't. Now I need to know. Can, You, Walk?

Sounds of people trying to get into the room could clearly be heard. She needed to get to a clearing before she could try another teleport spell or she might end up teleporting pieces of equipment with them or heaven forbid, reasemble with those parts IN them.

The human, er... Pony... Couldn't tell what was going on, but he was able to stand up.

"I'm good for walking I believe... But... Screw it, I'll get the details later. Oh, and I'm Mark Fuse. Call me Mar, Ms....?", he asked for her name, as he helped her up to her feet, er... Hooves.. This was weird...

• Brohoof 1

"Captain Imala Snow, Chief of Security for this project..or I was....I've been thinking of changing my name to Obsidian Winter since my Horn looks like Obsidian and my last name is Snow. But thats not important now is it?" She brohoofed him.

"For what its worth you make an attractive pony....."

She lead him over to a small...very small clearing and closed her eyes. "Let me focus or we might end up apart of the walls or something"

Mark accepted her "bro hoof" and backed a little to let Snow concentrate. He found a small mirror, and began to observe himself. Sure enough, he was blue. His mane and beard were orange, and some picture of a bomb was on his rump. And he was a unicorn... But his horn was broke...

"Wow.. Looks like my horn is snapped."

• Brohoof 1

"I hope she'll be alright Alex." He said, following Carlos around the corner. But then he tripped over his own hoof and fell flat on his face. "UGH, BLAST THESE HOOVES." He cursed, rubbing his nose and pushing himself up again. "Anyway...Um...You...Bright Spark or whatever you call yourself...You said your house was an hour away...Does anypoy-One have any objections to going there ?"

Mark accepted her "bro hoof" and backed a little to let Snow concentrate. He found a small mirror, and began to observe himself. Sure enough, he was blue. His mane and beard were orange, and some picture of a bomb was on his rump. And he was a unicorn... But his horn was broke...

"Wow.. Looks like my horn is snapped."

"NO TALKING!"

She closed her eyes again and focused on a point. It was just her magic this time so she needed some place close....hmmm...the Storm drains! She poured all her magic into the rain and waste water tunnels and with a sudden *poof* they reappeared in knee deep waste water....thankfully this water had been processed already and was ready to be returned to the creek that ran by the road, but there were heat sensors in the tunnels and cameras. She hoped they had been knocked off line. It would take them a good 30 minutes to wade through water.

"There we are." She noticed Mark's horn and gasped... "I'm so sorry about your horn..."

"NO TALKING!"

She closed her eyes again and focused on a point. It was just her magic this time so she needed some place close....hmmm...the Storm drains! She poured all her magic into the rain and waste water tunnels and with a sudden *poof* they reappeared in knee deep waste water....thankfully this water had been processed already and was ready to be returned to the creek that ran by the road, but there were heat sensors in the tunnels and cameras. She hoped they had been knocked off line. It would take them a good 30 minutes to wade through water.

"There we are." She noticed Mark's horn and gasped... "I'm so sorry about your horn..."

Mark jumped when Snow yelled for him to shut up. After a few moments, they both appeared in a tunnel full of water... Waste water.

"Waste water? Ew... But, anything would do. My horn's fine. I think... You just pulled magic, didn't you? Could I do that or the horn don't let me?"

• Brohoof 1

Mark jumped when Snow yelled for him to shut up. After a few moments, they both appeared in a tunnel full of water... Waste water.

"Waste water? Ew... But, anything would do. My horn's fine. I think... You just pulled magic, didn't you? Could I do that or the horn don't let me?"

"I can't imagine why not...I mean magic comes from with in, our horns I think allow a way out. Yours may be damaged but its not gone. Pony magic doesn't work by saying spells, you have to picture what you want, to the last detail and make it happen. The harder the item is to picture and change, then harder the spell. Come on, we have a lot of ground to cover and if Carlos is smarter then he looks or Lexon has grown a back bone and become more of a leader, they should have figured out the secret passage to my emergency vehicle. If all goes well, we will all meet up at the road."

After a few minutes of walking the end of the tunnel came into site. "Ok...We need to make sure everyone here is in the vehicle and ready to go...Because once we are gone, We can't come back." He said, when they reached a solid wall. "U'm...There must be a switch or something." He put his hooves on the wall and tapped it, there was something on the other side.

Fletcher sighed. It had been a dead end. Somehow that figured.

He had been silently chuckling at the back of the group on their way down. Why had Derek decided to go by 'Bright Spark' all of a sudden? It was ridiculous. What kind of a name was that?

His golden eyes scanned the apparently solid wall, not spying any discrepancies. He approached it carefully, and rubbed it with a front hoof. "This isn't stone or metal. Maybe we can just knock it over. Kick through it."

Lexon nodded and hit the wall with his hoof, Several pieces chipped away very easily. "Everypony pick at the wall." He said, Taking a couple steps back, Turning around, And bucking the wall. When he hit it, several cracks crawled up the wall and a light could just be seen, peaking through.

Carlos was disappointed to find a dead end and was about to turn around when Lexon and Fletcher began to kick the wall, after a short while light came through some cracks. He went back and helped them kick down the wall. It hurt his foot a little but kept going until there was a small hole, big enough for a hand to fit through. Carlos peeked through the hole to find a vehicle. "So...I guess we found our ride out of here. I'd say it was easy as pie, but being in the military for so long I know that either from here to the mansion something is gana go wrong. Never a time when it didn't." Carlos then got up and began to kick the wall some more.

"I can't imagine why not...I mean magic comes from with in, our horns I think allow a way out. Yours may be damaged but its not gone. Pony magic doesn't work by saying spells, you have to picture what you want, to the last detail and make it happen. The harder the item is to picture and change, then harder the spell. Come on, we have a lot of ground to cover and if Carlos is smarter then he looks or Lexon has grown a back bone and become more of a leader, they should have figured out the secret passage to my emergency vehicle. If all goes well, we will all meet up at the road."

"Right...", was all Mark could say as he started to wade through the foul-smelling waste water with Snow. He couldn't handle the smell, but he had to bear with it.

"So, there's others here that are... Ponies as well?", Mark asked her as he got through a bit more trash from his hooves.

• Brohoof 1

After a few minutes of chipping away, they managed to make a hole in the wall big enough for all of them to squeeze through. "Ok, Here we go." Lex said, Crawling through the hole and looking around. No one was there, The garage seemed to be empty.

(OOC: I am going to wait for everyone to get through before we start the big escape.)

Carlos followed Lex theough the small hole, making it farily easily excluding the few rips in the pant legs. After that he walked over to a box. Currious he kicked it open hopping for it to be ammo..."Ugh...MREs. Just what i need more of apparently." He said pushing the small cardboard boxes around with his foot. "Might as well take a few with us so that we have plenty to eat."carlos picked up one of the boxes and read the small black writing on it: Spaghetti and meatballs w/ crackers, small chocolate bar and peanutbutter.

Unfortunatly for him the only thing he looked forward to in an MRE was the peanutbutter. Everything else tastes the same to him. Maybe that was just him being hard headed but it didnt really make a diference.

(Ive eaten MREs before and honestly...the peanutbutter. Thats what you live for with MREs. Well that and the refried beans, but forget about the rest. Its all bland. As a matter of fact i think im getting kinda hungry.)

Alex jumped, surprised they knew who he was, even in this form! He followed the group and helped them dig out the hole, following them through into the garage. He took one of the packets and then cautiously looked around the cieling, spotting three security cameras he exercised his wings and flew up to them and altered thier positions, figuring that destroying them would only show where they were. Now they faced the opposite door, away from where they had come from. He crossed back over to the group, finished and shaking from the exertion of flying.

"They may not notice us here for a while at least. I was not in the camera's view."

Edited by SunsetDancer

(edited)

Once all the ponies got through the hole in the wall footsteps could be heard coming in their direction. "Oh shit...EVERYBODY RUN." Lexon yelled as several armed guards came running around a corner. He jumped behind a large pillar as the guards prepared to fire.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Once all the ponies got through the hole in the wall footsteps could be heard coming in their direction. "Oh shit...EVERYBODY RUN." Lexon yelled as several armed guards came running around a corner. He jumped behind a large pillar as the guards prepared to fire.

Carlos turned around as he saw Lex hide behind a pillar as guards came into view. he barely had time to rush over to Alex and knock him to the ground as shots flew over head. He grunted as he got off Alex, "Sorry. Don't need anyone getting shot...if we don't have to that is." Carlos then crawled over to a pillar next to Lexon and flinched as a shot broke of part of the corner of the pillar, sending up a small cloud of dust. This really wasn't the best place to be taking cover at and it wasn't going to last long. "Lexon, you need to move and get the rest to the vehicle. I don't care how just do it. I'll take care of these guys." He waited for lexon to get a move on as a few of the guards paused to reload their weapons.

Fletcher dove back into the hallway when he heard Lexon shouting. He had lucked out. From what he was hearing, the guards were still some distance away as they were reloading. He gingerly stuck his head out, and saw that from where they were firing, they would have no sight of... 

He took his chance, and flew up into an indentation in the ceiling, an old favourite trick of his. But when he looked back down, he saw... snow??? No, not the officer, but actual snow... shedding from his tail, lining a path on the floor showing the way he had flown. 

Shit. They would know he was up there, hiding...

As soon as Carlos got off of him, Alex turned and dove for cover behind a large metal dumpster, shots  pinging off of it as he slid to a halt behind it, he turned back in time to see a trail of snow coming from the cieling where the pastel blue pony (@Descant) hovered just visable to him. He turned to hear what Carlos had just said, was there anything he could do to help? He wasn't an expert on 'my little pony' and only knew that he could fly for short distances for the moment. the unicorns could apparently do magic - he glanced back at the blue pastel again - did that mean pegasi could as well?

"C-Carlos?" he winced at another barrage of bullets, talking would give away any plans obviously, so he looked as determind as he could, trying to show that he was willing to help too.

Edited by SunsetDancer

(edited)

Lexon nodded at Carlos and closed his eyes, after a second his horn glowed a few rocks from the wall hit a few of the guards on the head. "EVERYONE GET TO...THAT VAN." He yelled, Running towards a large black van. but about half way there he heard a loud bang and a sudden pain in his hind leg. "GAH." He yelled, managing to get behind a car a few feet from the van. "God damn it." He muttered, looking at his leg which was bleeding quite badly.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Carlos looked back as he heard his name but couldn't determine the source. He tried to make himself smaller as the 30. cal rounds cut the concrete down to the rebar. When there was a small pause he was about to dive for better cover until he noticed the determined looking pony, Alex, and assumed he was the one who called his name. Carlos spotted a pile of iron 2x4's and dove for them. More shots rang out towards his direction as he did.  After he landed behind the 2x4's he didn't move for a second. He then pushed himself onto his back and saw where three rounds hit his vest and let out a sigh of relieve. He then motioned for Alex to join him behind the cover.

Alex saw Carlos acknowledge him and summon him over to the iron barrier, nodding in return, he backed up a little and took the distance at a gallop, using his wings for an extra burst of speed. He was almost halfway across when he heard the yell of another and he couldn't help but look. A winged unicorn was hit badly, as green as Alex was blue. He was dragging himself as fast as he could as the soldiers paused to reload, too good of a target! Alex turned on a dime, his wings giving him the agility so he didn't trip and he dashed to help - sliding himself under the other and using his wings to keep the injured creature from sliding off his back. He moved as fast as he could with his burden, back towards the iron barricade, a burst of adrenaline helping him on his way as he shouted, "cover fire! cover fire!" praying that Carlos would keep the soldiers pinned down until he could get this one to safty.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

(Ok so I think im going to attempt to try and revive this. Ive been waiting for someone else to post but I guess ill have to do the dirty work)

Carlos watched as Alex sprinted for the injured pony and cursed under his breath. He pulled up from behind the cover and shot off a few rounds as Alex desperately called for cover fire. *Damnit Alex you should have waited* He thought to himself while a few round ricocheted off the Steel gurneys.