private A Strange World RP

Miss Light Diamond

Lucas looked at the chair and backed away. "Um.....okay. Er, here's the stuff," he said, handing him the backpack. "Just be careful, some of it is....valuable." he said, still nervous.

He walked over to the chair, which looked like a dentist's chair, only more gray and metaly, and with an odd looking headset. Lucas cautiously climbe dinto the chair, and the second he put his arms on the armrests, the headset snapped in around him. That's when Lucas started to freak. He tried to look back, but he was strapped in tight. "Lex? Derek? What's going on?"

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

Thank you ThaumicSlime for my avatar!

@@Windy Scamper

Lexon walked up to Lucas in the chair. "Just try to relax...I will loosen these a little bit, The straps are just to make sure you don't fidget...Sometimes people just absentmindedly scratch their head or something, And we need you to stay as relaxed as possible." He said, putting a small metal cap covered in wires on top of Lucas's head. Lex picked up one of the pony toys and put it in Lucas's hand. "Now, Focus on Equestria." He said, Giving Lucas's hand a comforting squeeze and then moving to a small control board at one end of the chair. "Is everyone here, and is everyone ready ?" 

Something something something something

Ask me stuff...and all my OC's

Lucas tried to nod, but his head was strappe ddown to the point where even that was impossible. And he still had an extremely nervous look on his face.

'Think of Equestria,' he thought.

He thought of what Canterlot looked like. He thought of city names like Ponyville, Manehattan and Baltimare. He thought about each on of the Mane Six, of Sugarcude Corner, of the CMC, Cheerilee, Big Mac, Prinncess Luna and Celestia.....everything he could remember and thinj about, he thought about.

He squeezed his eyes shut as much as he could and concentrated on all these things real hard as he squeezed the Rainbow Dash toy he was given.

<p>MY OCS (So I never have to post a link again)Windy Scamper-Leafdew-Slide Grease-Silent Dance-MacHayver

Carlos joined the others in the room and watched as one of the scientist prep the kid for whatever they were doing. He pulled out a picture he had in his right pocket on his vest. It had the mane six all together. Since the scientist said to think about MLP that's what he did.

"And with a sigh, she closed the old dusty book and set it gently back on its self. Wishing for a better day to come tomorrow. So that today can be forgotten and lost in the memories of that book..."

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cadence-r2169 -Cadence (Little Hop)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lila-fireheart-r2356 -Lila Fireheart: The queen of FallenMoon
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-note-r5473 -Flash Note: Silent, sweet, and explosive....

@ Descant

She looked over the papers and nodded. They were exactly what the researchers needed. "Excellent work you did there. Take'em on over to Lex there so he can do what needs doin'. Get to yer station afterward. They are soundin' the alarms and are about to begin."

She nodded politely and dismissed the men at the inside of the doors and ordered them outside to keep watch. Orders were to shoot anyone on sight who tried to enter or leave without her express permission. The room was on lock down. She then put on her goggles and stood close to the portal. She had her weapon ready and had another person (Descant) at the .50 cal just in case they opened a portal to the wrong place.

"READY CHECK! Security Team in place and ready!"

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Fletcher nodded, and said "Yes, ma'am." He walked over to this scientist Lex slowly, as he began to examine Faust's original manuscript for the show. He had not actually paid the document much attention, as he could care less about ponies. He found it rather intriguing. Never had he paid this show the scientists made love to much attention at all, but now that he could read about it, instead of hearing technobabble about it, he was mildly impressed...

He handed the document to Lex with a curt nod, and without a word, took up his position at the .50 cal as ordered. There was a picture of six ponies taped on the wall near it. He examined it closely, mind on what he had read...

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

@ Descant

She looked over the papers and nodded. They were exactly what the researchers needed. "Excellent work you did there. Take'em on over to Lex there so he can do what needs doin'. Get to yer station afterward. They are soundin' the alarms and are about to begin."

She nodded politely and dismissed the men at the inside of the doors and ordered them outside to keep watch. Orders were to shoot anyone on sight who tried to enter or leave without her express permission. The room was on lock down. She then put on her goggles and stood close to the portal. She had her weapon ready and had another person (Descant) at the .50 cal just in case they opened a portal to the wrong place.

"READY CHECK! Security Team in place and ready!"

As the captain gave orders for him to leave, Carlos exited the room and the door closed behind him. He grabbed his M6 which was slung across his shoulder and chambered a round. He didn't want to shot anyone here so he prayed that no one would try to enter or leave. After a few minutes he got bored and got out a lighter and flicked it on. The flame of fire always seemed to intrigue him for some reason. Which is probably why they never let him use the flame throwers at training a few years back. He sighed and put the lighter away keeping watch on the hallway.

• Brohoof 1

"And with a sigh, she closed the old dusty book and set it gently back on its self. Wishing for a better day to come tomorrow. So that today can be forgotten and lost in the memories of that book..."

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cadence-r2169 -Cadence (Little Hop)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lila-fireheart-r2356 -Lila Fireheart: The queen of FallenMoon
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/flash-note-r5473 -Flash Note: Silent, sweet, and explosive....

Lex took the documents from Fletcher and read through them. "Alright, Here we go. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6." He pulled a small lever and turned a key. "5, 4, 3, 2...1." When he reached the end of the countdown he pushed a large black button.

At first Nothing happened, Lucas was still there, No portal, No ponies...But then A bright light started to fill the room, It got brighter and brighter until no one in the room could see, Then, Everything went black.

(OOC: Make your next posts about waking up in the room as a pony and then being taken to the holding cells deeper in the lab.)

• Brohoof 1

Fletcher pulled himself back to attention as Lex the Scientist started the countdown. When nothing happened, he felt somewhat disappointed and relaxed his grip on the gun, taking his finger off the trigger. Then, suddenly,a white light lit up the room, blinding Fletcher. He couldn't see! He clung to the butt of the gun, which was now the only thing that he could sense even existing. And even that faded away as his senses did, and he fell into the swirling blackness...

• Brohoof 1

Ohhhh her head...her body hurt so badly. It was like she had been put in washing machine on spin cycle and left there for weeks. She tried to stand but couldn't. The room was filled with smoke. She coughed and hacked and got on what she thought was her hands and knees. She could see her Uniform was torn to pieces all around her. Aparently the blast had been so massive it blew her clothes off. Well thats not get. She tried to radio for someone to open the door but her voice activated piece was gone. She looked around.

"Is anyone else alive in here?!"

She gasped. That wasn't her voice. Where was her Mississippi accent? What the hell was going on?!

She 'crawled' over to where the others were and saw something she couldn't believe...pastel ponies. She went for her side arm and lost her balance, falling on her face. She recovered quick and shouted

"You there, stay down and don't move! I'm an Armed Agent and your under arrest!"

• Brohoof 1

Fletcher came to. The first thing he noticed was someone shouting, and his own massive headache. He moved to grip the butt of the mounted gun to pull himself off the floor, and his hand slipped from it. Hand? Hand! Where was his hand! All that was there was a stump! A strange, pastel-coloured stump! He didn't understand, but it seemed his suit was blown away. Shame. It was his favourite suit. He turned to see who was shouting, and saw none other than a pony shouting at them all. What was going on? He was so confused.

• Brohoof 1

Lexon slowly opened his eyes, He looked at the room around him there was smoke everywhere and he could make out two figures...They looked like...Ponies ? "What the hell ?" He muttered, sitting up and grabbing his head, But when he reached up...he felt something strange...But he didn't feel it, He tried to take hold of it but. "Where are my...Fingers ? WHAT THE HELL." He yelled, trying to stand up but slipping and falling back to the floor.

• Brohoof 1

She knew she needed back up so she tried to stand but couldn;t. She could finally see a rail a reached for it but her hand was gone...well huh...her hand was gone....."WHAT THE HELL?! Wheres my hand and why do I have a hoof!?" She got back on all fours and ran back over to the intercom by the door. "This is Captain Snow, emergency overide! We have a breech in Security. Open the doors and take into custody any pony you see! Use sleeping agents and take them all alive! Engage!"

Lucas was blown away and blacked out after taking a blow to the head from the gear. He woke up in an unfamiliar, yet somewhat familiat forest......and then he realised it was the Everfree forest. Lucas walked alone, and he noticed he was walking on all fours. He looked down and saw four dark green hoives. "I....I'm a poy," he muttered. And then he rainto something...no, somepony.

"Princess Luna," Lucas breathed.

"Hello, Leafdew,"

"Leafdew?"

Princess Luna chuckled. "Lucas isn't exactly a pony name, so, for the time being, you're Leafdew."

Lucas....er, Leafdew, nodded. "But wait, if you're here, than I must be...."

"Dreaming, yes," Princess Luna said. "But, you will find yourself in this same body when you wake up. Listen to me Leafdew; the others don't know about this world like you do. You have to help them, lead them, and set everything right."

Leafdew was confused. "What needs to be set right? What?"

Princess Luna touched her horn to Leafdew's head. "It's time for you to wake up and see. But do not forget what I have said."

----------------------------------------------------

Lucas woke up on the ground of the lab. He looked around and saw ponies, instead of people, everywhere.

"Wake up in this body....set things right...." Lucas muttered.

He looked down at his feet and once again saw the dark green hooves he had seen in his dream.

"I'm still Leafdew,"

"So what do you think is going to happen." Carlos turned to the soldier who asked and replied, "I don't know and don't care. I don't ask questions." just then a white light came from a small slit under the door and then it disappeared with smoke coming out. There was a voice on the intercom to engage. Carlos gave a hand gesture to stack up and readied his gun. Checking behind him three others were ready while the rest kept watch on the hallway. He prepared himself for anything then entered the code to the door. It slid open and smoke slowly rolled out. Carlos brought up his gun scanning the room as he entered, the others following behind. As soon as he entered he saw ponies crawling around. Lifting up his rifle at one of the ponies he tried to pull the trigger. He knew he only had tranq rounds loaded but still...these were ponies. He couldn't. Just then he heard the sound of the others rifles going off, ponies getting tranquilized. He turned around and saw a few drop to the ground, limp like ragdolls. When he turned back unable to watch he saw the pony at the intercom. He had to do it, It was his order. Closing his eyes he pulled the trigger. After a few seconds he reopened his eyes and saw that pony limp as well, sleeping.

The bluish pony with the golden eyes and wavy hair, near the gun, jumped. He was still slightly confused, but had certainly caught on to the details sooner than anyone else had. Everywhere there had been a human before, there was now a pony. And the one that claimed to be Captain Snow was going to tranquilize each and every one of them. "No! Wait! It's me, Fletcher!" His voice, unlike that of Snow, remained unchanged, but Carlos didn't look like he was going to stop. Moments later, Fletcher again crumpled to the floor, a bright dart protruding from between his eyes.

Edited by Descant

Leafdew watched in horror as the scientists around him got tranquilized. He had to dodge a few. He then saw a somewhat familiar face.....Carlos, was it? Leafdew ran over to him and tried to communicate. "Stop! It's us! The scientisits! The projext went wrong, and now we're ponies! Please believe me!" He cried, not aure if Carlos could even understand him.

"What the Hell is Going O-" He was interrupted when he felt a sharp pain in his...He didn't what it was. *Are those...Wings ?* He reached back and fumbled with the dart stuck in his wing, but then his vision blurred and he fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Several other scientists came pouring into the room and put the unconscious ponies onto stretchers and carried them out of the room.

Leafdew watched in horror as the scientists around him got tranquilized. He had to dodge a few. He then saw a somewhat familiar face.....Carlos, was it? Leafdew ran over to him and tried to communicate. "Stop! It's us! The scientisits! The projext went wrong, and now we're ponies! Please believe me!" He cried, not aure if Carlos could even understand him.

Right after he had shot the one pony another came up from  behind him and began to plead. Carlos shook his head with regret in his eyes. "Im sorry." with that he pushed the pony to the floor with his foot and aimed the rifle at its flank. Pulling the trigger the dart hit its mark and in a few seconds the pony was down as well. By this time every pony had be tranquilized and taken to cells. He looked around at the now emptied room with the bits of cloths thrown about the place. With a sigh he left the room, taking the picture of the mane six he always carried with him out of his pocket and looked at it with regret. 

Her eyes went wide as Carlos, one of her favorite Officers pointed his rifle at her. She put her hooves out in front of her but his eyes were closed. "Carlos, what are you doing?! Its me! Put that rifle dow......n.........." She fell to the ground in a lump. Her blue eyes were focus on Carlos and all she could think about as she drifted off was "why...?"

((Ok, wow. sorry, power went out because of a major snowstorm, i'll try to catchup and post when I can, but it seems you guys really got far ahead... ...not sure how to manage this now...suggestions? I was supposed to be one of the scientists in the room...? remember that bit?))

"N-n-noooo!" Leafdew screamed as he fell to the floor. He woke up several minutes later in a small cage. He looked around and saw similar cages housing the others. Leafdew looked down at the floor. "How am I suppossed to help if I'm trapped and they can't understand me?" He looked down at the ground. 'If only Twilight Sparke were here.....she would have some sort of spell.....spell....that's it!'

"Guys, is anypony here a unicorn?" Leafdew asked, knowing his question sounded absurd.

• Brohoof 1

(Occ: um can't really think of anything else.)   Robert was ruining late for work again, this was probably his third or second time on the job that he was late. He quickly rushed out the door and made his way to the labs, he had forgotten his lab coat at home along with his staff i.d. 

From chaos we all began, and to Chaos we shall all return. For i am Bob the definition of perfect embodiment of all things Chaotic.  

Captain Snow slowly woke up...ugh, someone was getting some serious time cleaning floors with a toothbrush when this was over. She was in a large cage with a metal back. The metal was shining and acted like a good mirror. She stood there in awe of herself...She was white with blue spots. Her horn was black as Obsidian and she had wings...one ice blue and one white. When she calmed down enough to think she realized she was a pony from Equestria and apparently an Alicorn. Maybe because she was a leader....or....maybe by chance she ended up an Alicorn. She looked pretty good she had to admit but gone were her breasts, hips as she knew them and...well..underwear...She tucked her tail to make sure she was covered. This was her fault they were all here. She gave the order. She laid down and waited for the others to wake.

Captain Snow slowly woke up...ugh, someone was getting some serious time cleaning floors with a toothbrush when this was over. She was in a large cage with a metal back. The metal was shining and acted like a good mirror. She stood there in awe of herself...She was white with blue spots. Her horn was black as Obsidian and she had wings...one ice blue and one white. When she calmed down enough to think she realized she was a pony from Equestria and apparently an Alicorn. Maybe because she was a leader....or....maybe by chance she ended up an Alicorn. She looked pretty good she had to admit but gone were her breasts, hips as she knew them and...well..underwear...She tucked her tail to make sure she was covered. This was her fault they were all here. She gave the order. She laid down and waited for the others to wake.

The world around Fletcher was blurry and cramped. As it began to clear, he saw through... Were those bars?... many other ponies locked in cages. He thought they were the same ones from before, but he couldn't be sure...

A smaller pony, from a cage across from his, was asking something about unicorns. Surely not... Well, who could know? They had all become ponies... Fletcher slapped a hand... er, no, a hoof... to his forehead. No horn. "Sorry, kid." His slow, deep voice sounded groggy and scratchy. He looked at his back, and did see a pair of wings... "But... I do have wings... This is weird."

@@Windy Scamper

Edited by Descant