Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Banner Museum

Nico

So, I'm not exactly sure if this kind of place already exists, but I couldn't get a search to pull anything up on it. I'm making this thread as a museum of sorts for all of the banners I've made for this site to go, so that everypony can see what banners were once up at the top of the forums. Bear in mind that these banners do not have any buttons on them, so some of them may look odd, as I was lazy at some points and cut things off where the buttons would have gone.  :lol:

post-366-0-53612900-1356660562_thumb.png

I tried to order the banners in the same order that they were used on the site, but memory fails me a bit so I'm not sure if they're in perfect order. Either way, enjoy them, everypony!

If anyone else who has made banners for the site would like to add their banners to the museum, just post them up here and I'll add them to the main post! I'll also work on making the banners more spaced out later and implementing them better when I'm less lazy.

• Brohoof 6

Here's a few that I did, mostly holiday themed.

raritybanner.png

halloweenbanner.png

RemebranceDayBanner.png

I also did a few for Neikos' Chrome extension.  I don't think they were ever used on the site itself.

FSBanner.png

OctaviaBanner.png

RDBanner.png

SBBanner.png

• Brohoof 1