Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ventrilo/Teamspeak3? for MLP Forums

~SadisticFluttershy~

10 users have voted

1. 1. Should we get a Vent or TS3 Server?

• Ventrilo
    • Teamspeak3

Hello everypony,

i am wanting to know if we have a Ventrilo server for this forum specifically.

Ventrilo or Teamspeak3 Server for MLPForums.

If we don't.. we should totally get one... may cost more money, but would make alot of people happy because of the fact that alot of us would get together, but mainly be there for gaming.. talking about the show, ponies, you get the deal.

Anyway, that's just my wondering, but also a suggestion! :)

Please vote above for which one you guys want! and i'll see what i can do.

I need ya'lls opinion on this.

Bumping thread for view.. and i need alot more votes.. cmon cmon cmon. <_<

i need to know ASAP so i can grab which ever you guys decide... or unless we can raise money for one, which would be easier.

Edited by Fluttershy-

The idea of a teamspeak3/ventrilo for mlp forums sound awesome, i have some experience with TS3, but not with ventrilo, so i cannot say which one is better(i think TS is better)

And  i know some hosts that aren't that expensive, and they are really good too.

I like the idea and I would prefer ts over ventrilo but the only problem is it would need heavy moderation in order to keep people happy and eliminate trolls and generals douches

I have been using Ventrilo since 2009 and Teamspeak since 2010.. I highly recongnize them, and i know how to use them very well.. and if i am gonna be hosting a ventrilo or TS3 Server.. then ofc i will be a Server Admin, including All MLPForum Mod Staff.

So.. either one works.. and trust me, i am on TS and Vent 24/7 so moderation will not be a issue.

Edited by Fluttershy-

Just a reminder here, suggestions and feedback for MLP Forums belong in the feedback section. I've moved this topic over there.

I'd like to note that hosting is not an issue, should we decide to add a Ventrilo server to our offerings here. I have the necessary resources at my disposal to host a Ventrilo server internally if needed.

• Brohoof 2