Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raise This Barn song played on banjo?

Beth Sycamore

This is my new favorite My Little Pony song,it replaced The Perfect Stallion.

Is there a video of Raise This Barn being played on a banjo,on some video hosting site? I;d like to hear Raise This Barn played on the banjo,please.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't find one, sorry. Maybe you could search for a banjo player on YouTube and request that he play that song. If he agrees, send him the sheet music and subscribe to see if he uploads a video. Requests can go a long way, and the worst they can do is say no.  

EDIT: The episode is fairly new, so maybe someone will upload a video with the banjo cover in the future. But still, requests are very useful. 

Edited by ~Vallo~

Hey there! My name is bluegrassbrony. Check out my YouTube video of my banjo cover of Winter Wrap Up -http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=c_4_xA4pHtY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dc_4_xA4pHtY I haven't uploaded a video in quite some time. Coincidentally my next project is a banjo cover of Raise This Barn. I expect to have it uploaded in a week or so. You can watch my channel or watch www.everyponysings.com to see when I release the video. I don't know how soon afterwards I will have the tab finished, seeing as it takes a while to write out tab for banjo, but it shouldn't be too long after the video.

Just letting you know that I have the video uploaded and the TAB done! You can find it in the link in the description of the video.

• Brohoof 1

Can't tell if that question was sarcasm or not... If not then yes I play around 13 different instruments... I think there's a list on my channel... And I actually do know a couple people who could do a fiddle and bones! I play fiddle but not that well.

Nay, 'twas not sarcasm.

Yes! I've finally found someone who knows what rhythm bones are! I do play bones, but only with one hand :(. But I try :D! Also, just wondering, do you have one of those 'traditional banjos', i.e. a gourd banjo?

My friend has one of them gourd banjos, he's always playing Arkansas Traveler or Boatman's Dance with me doing the bones, ah good times. He also has another one but the bridge on it keeps collapsing lol.

Use to play gutair, quit, now I'm proud to say I'm an expert fife player and currently learning the bagpipes!

Do you know any old time music, and by old time, I mean around 1850's?