Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Weekly Gaming Extravaganza!

MrJK

Might be a good idea to reinstall it maybe? It should work fine though. If you right click on your steam icon and then press TF2 does anything happen?

All it bucking does is 'validating steam files' all the time and when its on 100% for like 30 mins (this is after clicking play :l) it just does nothing worked once and crashed, it said i could add you becuz i didnt have a game ... but it says i have 3 but i just have 2 in my library (XD) whats sapping.

Edited by rolle

I'll have my sapper and knife or explosive of choice ready.

It's 02:00 in the Reykjavík(or UK) right? or am I doing timezones wrong.

It should be at midnight in UK and Reykjavik, since it will be at 02:00 am in Finland.

I wish i could think of a way to make TF2 more interesting for myself as currently it feels like i just run around shooting things and i don't consider that exactly fun. I need to look at it from another perspective, if there is any.

It should be at midnight in UK and Reykjavik, since it will be at 02:00 am in Finland.

I wish i could think of a way to make TF2 more interesting for myself as currently it feels like i just run around shooting things and i don't consider that exactly fun. I need to look at it from another perspective, if there is any.

Thanks.

Also does anyone know where MrJk is he hasn't responded to my message about joining the game nor has he updated the thread to show who are playing.

As MrJK doesn't seem to want to be online, all of those wanted to play tonight add me on the steams, it should be Aaramus.

Add my Skype if you want to chat during the games as well its Stgbash5, if he doesn't arrive I'll try my best to host this if he doesn't turn up. He probably will but everyone get each others details just as a precaution.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry everypony! We are going to play tonight! I was slightly busy (And Eve >.>) but im working things out with everyone now, so we will we marching forward!

I know i am bad at TF2, so don't bother mentioning it :P I rarely never play it, but i can make an exception when playing with certain people.

yah and srry for not coming this time (i was tired and was too bored) my TF2 wanted to play chess i guess so it wouldnt let me on it :huh:  hope you guys had fun.

yah and srry for not coming this time (i was tired and was too bored) my TF2 wanted to play chess i guess so it wouldnt let me on it :huh:  hope you guys had fun.

Yeah, maybe next time ._. We were talking about the possibility of playing Feed The Beast mod pack on Minecraft at some point, since so many people have that game.

We actually played Minecraft after TF2, planning to upload all footage of that as well (At night, so i can actually do stuff that requires an internet connection. Uploading causes some major lag).

Part 1/4 being right here. Enjoy the 8 minutes of shenanigans at the beginning. Then again, rest of it is mostly shenanigans as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug7SKtJLXKE

One problem i have with Feed The Beast is the fact that it doesn't seem to have optifine, which means low fps for me. It is still playable enough i guess, most of the time. But recording will probably not be an option then (Can't say for sure). Tekkit has optifine. You know, just saying. :mellow:

edit: Due to some upload issues (part 2 failed to process after +8 hours of uploading), i will upload Minecraft videos in 6 parts instead of 4.

Edited by Jormaz
  • Brohoof 3

I was glad to be there for the TF2, Even though i kept getting owned by pyros XD. I'm gonna have to watch that video and see if it shows how many times I died. I'll have to make sure I get into the Skype chat next time cause it was pretty boring not being on it it sounds like.

This was really fun and I'm looking forward to next time

I was glad to be there for the TF2, Even though i kept getting owned by pyros XD. I'm gonna have to watch that video and see if it shows how many times I died. I'll have to make sure I get into the Skype chat next time cause it was pretty boring not being on it it sounds like.

You couldn't have been as bad as me, I got killed by all the classes even the medics.

Man if i didnt fall asleep well became tired i would have a great night with you guys and maybe not speak in chat but maybe write or talk a little though nobody would hear me most likely.

Since i have been busy sorting a mess that is uploading stuff on youtube so i can get rid of the video files from my harddrive, playing online games was not an option. Instead, i was looking for a free multiplayer game we could possibly try and something that stood out was Starfare. It is a rather simple RTS game that seems to supports 64 player multiplayer (not sure how well it works). Only 27,3MB download. I think we could give it a try once we get tired of one of the other games.

Note: You play multiplayer by starting the game with StarfareMP.exe in the game folder.

Youtube decided to fail processing Part 2 of Minecraft, so i had to cut the video in half and did the same with part 4 (not parts 5 and 6) because it was also somewhat large in file size.. I guess i'll do that just incase in the future, because failing after 8 hours of uploading is just not the way i want to spend my time. Lucky for me, part 3 (now part 4) went up without an issue. So, instead of 4 minecraft videos, there will be 6 :mellow:  Parts 5 and 6 are currently uploading, since i finally got them rendered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPKqD0xotys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7erU00NWo

• Brohoof 2

Jormaz you're a legend for posting these! On part two if you got to 12:20 you can hear MrJK screaming as we get attacked by the Enderdragon while we hide behind a very small wall of dirt! :D

Jormaz you're a legend for posting these! On part two if you got to 12:20 you can hear MrJK screaming as we get attacked by the Enderdragon while we hide behind a very small wall of dirt! :D

Just build an obsidian wall :o he cant break obsidian... BUT he can break bed rock funny huh? Test it is funny as buckets except buckets are not fun in common sense.

Edited by rolle

The game of the week is planetside 2! Send me all your information (Steam name, Skype name, and Planetside 2 character name.) I'm sure it's going to be another fun night!

-Jk loves you.

The game of the week is planetside 2! Send me all your information (Steam name, Skype name, and Planetside 2 character name.) I'm sure it's going to be another fun night!

-Jk loves you.

Planet what now i already played it... i sucked :( and i cant make more accounts or regain it oddly enough. I also would suggest next weeks game to be some game that i dont remember (lol)

-Jk loves you.

I'm going to install the game on Friday so I will get you my character name then.

ps. I auto-sorted all the chests even the one that was already auto-sorted.