Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Aiicornia: The City of Everfree *Searching for people!*

soullessduck

Yeah, I was thinking maybe rocket could get on a blimp with Thunder Knight's character, if he ever posts one!! *HINT HINT*

But yeah, I was planning on having a third blimp come about a day after the ponies from the first two blimps settle in. In the meantime, JTL you might want to read all the posts if you havent already ^^

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I was thinking maybe rocket could get on a blimp with Thunder Knight's character, if he ever posts one!! *HINT HINT*

But yeah, I was planning on having a third blimp come about a day after the ponies from the first two blimps settle in. In the meantime, JTL you might want to read all the posts if you havent already ^^

Yea ill get caught up I cant wait to start, that beats my idea of me just being randomly asleep in the corner

Don't count too much on the guy, he is rarely online due to school, so just adapt the story to everyone else 'til he confirms.

hm.... Yeah, I honestly think that could work, lets just say Rocket was asleep in the back of the purple blimp and nobody noticed him. He can just start in waking up and getting off the blimp I guess x3 You can ahead and start :3

• Brohoof 1

@Freshien: Ooh! interesting character you have there! I would love to have him! As for getting him into the roleplay... Probably since you said he was sort of rich he maybe used his own blimp to get there? Or you could just do what Rocket did and have fallen asleep on one of the to blimps that was already there :3 Go ahead and post when you've got an idea!

Crap! I guess that you can tell I just skimmed it  ^^' Ok, so I read through his whole backstory thouroughly this time xD and I think it would probably work out sort of like how the others got in. I hadn't mentioned this before, but it was sort of a contest/screening process to apply for a home. I guess he probably could have just faleen asleep in the blimp

also sorry I haven't posted in the roleplay yet, I am trping from my phone right now, procrstinating from homework xD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well GEt ON IT. And cool ill carve a house out of an ancient tree or something. You tell me. :) also I murder procrastinators (I have killed myself thousands of times) ;)

I GOT IT!!! I was living in Ponyville so I tried some new stallones out and they knocked me out. I fell into a shipment box headed for aiicornia. When I arrived... (to be continued in the RP)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand this role play seems to be dead. It was seriously great. It's still kind of going but we need players PLEASE

Hey you guys wouldn't care if I brought in another OC, it's my doctor. I feel like I could actually fit her into the world pretty well

Hey you guys wouldn't care if I brought in another OC, it's my doctor. I feel like I could actually fit her into the world pretty well

• Brohoof 1

/)^3^(\ D'aww what an adorable character! Definately accepted! I really like her colors a lot, I actually don't normally like red and purple, but you got it to work somehow ^^

Aw Thanks :) I wanted to make her look beautiful, yet smart at the same time, im really excited to bring her in

Aw Thanks :) I wanted to make her look beautiful, yet smart at the same time, im really excited to bring her in

Do CB mean Cinder Bella :o? Or care to explain (i dunno if its in the profile but im too lazeh to find out)

Do CB mean Cinder Bella :o? Or care to explain (i dunno if its in the profile but im too lazeh to find out)

Her full name is Dr. Samantha Cerebria, her aera of expertise is with brain and therapy (Cerebral=Cerebria) she goes by sam and CB (rocket is mainly the only one who calls her CB)

Her full name is Dr. Samantha Cerebria, her aera of expertise is with brain and therapy (Cerebral=Cerebria) she goes by sam and CB (rocket is mainly the only one who calls her CB)

I asked why she was called CB and what it meant but do it simply mean Cera Bria or something like that?

I asked why she was called CB and what it meant but do it simply mean Cera Bria or something like that?

Oh Well Rocket just calls her CB, and I write CB cause its a lot easier to write for everyone than Cerebria haha (I hope I answered the question this time)

so yea CB is For Cerebria

Oh Well Rocket just calls her CB, and I write CB cause its a lot easier to write for everyone than Cerebria haha (I hope I answered the question this time)

so yea CB is For Cerebria

Ok then ill not confuse it with Cinder Bella again thank you for realizing the question too.