Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings from a new brony

mylittlefluttershy

This is my first post and I've been a member for just a few weeks and I've been a brony since... I think November or October!!! Well I just wanted to meet new people who share the same tastes as me! And btw if anypony knows somepony who will draw an OC 4 me that would b great! Well.. Maybe it's not that simple!! But I don't care!! Lol I know there are alot of great artists, musicians etc. in the fandom so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

• Brohoof 4

:D Thank you soo much!! But I'm really sorry I don't :/ I honestly had no clue a pony creator existed! Haha if you can't do it because of that, that's okay, but if you still can I have a description of him!! Haha

I've never used one myself, but there are pony creator things on deviantART and a couple of other sites as well. I can work with just a description too though. If you still want me to draw him/ her, tell me what he/she looks like and a little about his personality.

Come good sir, join the club of Fluttershy Fans! The merriment shall be increased by your joining!

But seriously, welcome! And, you being a Flutterfan has raised our relations already, isn't that lovely :D? I don't know if you want a drawn OC, but if you would settle for one done on the PC (like mine) then I can point to a guy. (He did mine, and I utterly love it!)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! I have dubbed-ith thy self ~Gen. Chaseman~, And I welcome you to the MLP world domination website...  I mean MLP Forums! This is so not a secret military group that brain washes you with ponys! I mean we love spreading the love and tolerance! Its nice to see MLP spread to new victims...  I mean people! Crap! I've said too much!!!!

• Brohoof 2

@Chaseman What purpose would the military want with bronies?

It's not like the bronies are some elite race of fighting devils that tear up every hostile organsim in site (like the Irish Brigade)

Although, that would be kinda cool, have a whole regiment full of bronies.

But still, I see no militarical (is that even a word?) value of bronies, they're really not any better in terms of military value than a non brony.

• Brohoof 1

Why is that giant rat thing holding fluttershy? IS IT HOLDING HER CAPTIVE?

*jumps from bed and adorns self with 19th century military attire*

*Grabs musket and bayonet*

I SHALL SAVE HER

*rockets through the roof off into the night*

• Brohoof 3

Haha! you guys are hysterical!!!! this is great already!!! Awesomee! :)

to specifically MelancholicMemory but also anyone ese who wants to have a go at it here is a refrence to my OC. the cutie mark is a bullhorn (im loud) just incase you cant see it because i just pulled it off google images clipart. keep in mind this is just a refrence, not me trying my hardest to do good lol.                post-10448-0-15694600-1357619112_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

A Rarity? Lol. *Flapjack laugh* We can be a riot, we both have an undying hatred of the educational system :D! The only reason I haven't dropped out is because I'm pretty sure I need a degree to teach. *daydreams about the good ol days when people could live off of jobs in factories*.

I now present to you the flapjack laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Oh, no. Fluttershy is being held captive by a giant rat thing.

I SHALL SAVE YOU.

*Puts on Batman Suit*

* Jumps in the batmobile*

''Ok, cue the batman music.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtoMN_xi-AM

1. THOU SHALT NE'ER STEEL MY...STUFF!

2. Why do you have the hammer and sickle in your profile? Did Dimitri convince you that communism is sexy and epic? (It kind of is)

No, Dimitri (From GTA IV) did not convince me about this communism you speak of.

I find it hard to believe you don't know the word 'communism' WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HAMMER AND SICKLE IN YOUR AVVIE?

I find it hard to believe you don't know the word 'communism' WHAT DO YOU CALL THE HAMMER AND SICKLE IN YOUR AVVIE?

Oh I know the word communism, I don't support its beliefs. I call the hammer and sickle = O_o

Oh I know the word communism, I don't support its beliefs. I call the hammer and sickle = O_o

So..you have a picture of something in your avie you don't support? Please explain the logic in that.

So..you have a picture of something in your avie you don't support? Please explain the logic in that.

I was looking for a cool Rainbow Dash picture, so I found this one.

Hahaha! Your both wrong! Fluttershy is part of the evil plans! She acts frail to confuse you and make you think she is kind... She's out to get your mind! But I might as well play along with this while it roles.

Ohhh no this the worst, absolute worst possible thing that could happen!(In Raritys voice)

I will save you Fluttershy!

*Runs and grabs redneck arsenal of M4A1, 12 Gauge, Pistol, And Beer*

*Gathers a good AppleJack accent*

*Gets in pickup truck and drinks beer*

*Saves Fluttershy while drunk*

*Protects Fluttershy while drunk*

*Shoot out occurs while drunk*

*Redneck saves day and sobers up*

Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the zombie Apocalypse or a pony is involved... 

I humor myself too much...

Edited by ~General Chaseman~

HOW DARE YOUR SIR!

*-10000000 respect for calling fluttershy evil*

FLUTTERSHY IS PURE, SACRED, LOVING, CARING, KIND, GENEROUS, HOLY, UNCONTAMINATED, THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE!

I'd have the best shoot out of all! But it would take a long time considering i'd be firing 3 rounds a minute...

HOW DARE YOUR SIR!

*-10000000 respect for calling fluttershy evil*

FLUTTERSHY IS PURE, SACRED, LOVING, CARING, KIND, GENEROUS, HOLY, UNCONTAMINATED, THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE!

I'd have the best shoot out of all! But it would take a long time considering i'd be firing 3 rounds a minute...

Hmmmm. Yeah.... You would be screwed. I could have melee d you with a kitchen knife before you would shoot me. But I would bring a .22 cal pistol to say we both have guns at a gun fight. I would use a small caliber because you wouldn't stand a chance no matter what... And then I get bragging rights for getting you with a tiny .22