Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request could somepony make me my OC pls

chattydash

yah so could somepony nicely make me my OC pls it is in the character database named chattydash basicly it is an red pegasus (male) and he has diffrent shades of blue in the mane and tail (i dont care about the shades of blue) and his cutie amrk is and speach bubble with dash lines on it and an exlamation mark (!) in side the speach bubble he is an short stallion 18 years old but not an colt/filly (he is an boy)so i would be so gratefull if you coud thanks take your time but can you comment if it is done

ps can you make me one of my other OC chattydash fillyfriend pls

her name is Toxic Glare http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/toxic-glare-r2351

she is short and has dark green mane with a light green streek throu it same with the tail she is black (charcole black) with an leather jacket her horn glows green and she has green eyes

and her CM looks like an demonic eye but with an halo on top to show she is not evil

comment if it is done

DO NOT LEAVE ME A PM I CAN NOT READ THEM SORRY

thanks chattydash :D

Edited by chattydash

You should go and look for an artist willing to draw your OC for free instead of expecting them to come to you. I doubt many of them would be eager to draw for you if you don't ask them specifically.

that is why i ame this topic because i am nicely asking people no make me one on this topic if youdont want to then dont reply on the topic or if you are giveing an idea but i just simply am sking if anypony will be willing to make me my OC i feel left out nearly everypony has one so i dont exspect them to i just think if they are being friendly they could or if they are bored they could but they do not have to

Well, it´s quite normal to put drawing requests as an own thread at this site (If you got a special request). Normally there are many artists that will take the challenge... I would take it myself, but I am not a digital artist, I only draw by hand... if that´s okay with you I can do it.

:D

Weird thing about your private messenger, did you ask a admin or better a mod about it, they are all cool and will sure help you fix it.

Well, it´s quite normal to put drawing requests as an own thread at this site (If you got a special request). Normally there are many artists that will take the challenge... I would take it myself, but I am not a digital artist, I only draw by hand... if that´s okay with you I can do it.

:D

Weird thing about your private messenger, did you ask a admin or better a mod about it, they are all cool and will sure help you fix it.

yes by hand is fine and my messenger does not work because of school fillters i can only go on this in school i have no pc at home so that is why they do not work but yes by hand is fine but how will you send it to me will you scan it or something but lets see what you can do thanks you are AWESOME:D

I propably can't make anything as cool as Your Friend, but I'll try to draw you your OC when I get back on my own pc. :3

I'll post it as a comment here when it's done.

hey id be willing to try im not a profesional artist by any means (or probably a novice idk) i got a tablet to draw with but with your character im slightly confused i get hes a red stallion and that his mane is one shade of blue and his tail is another shade of blue but the cutie mark parts confuseing me did you say you wanted him to have a speack bubble like in an old comic with an exclamationpoint in it or you want a human version of him with exclamation point or????? get back to me till then ill start to draw as much of one as i can

oh ummm what color are his eyes?

hey i started working and im about 20% done i havent added much besides the body outline and some color let me know if you want me to continue otherwise youll have to find a more skilled artist i have to go to bed so im jusst posting this to let you see what ive done so far got finals in  5 or 6 hours so seeya  and bafore you assume anything he will have wings blue eyes and blue tail like you asked i found the character sheet in the archive so i got all i need

post-11505-0-64716000-1357805257_thumb.jpg

Edited by AskTheLostAngel

hey id be willing to try im not a profesional artist by any means (or probably a novice idk) i got a tablet to draw with but with your character im slightly confused i get hes a red stallion and that his mane is one shade of blue and his tail is another shade of blue but the cutie mark parts confuseing me did you say you wanted him to have a speack bubble like in an old comic with an exclamationpoint in it or you want a human version of him with exclamation point or????? get back to me till then ill start to draw as much of one as i can

oh ummm what color are his eyes?

hey i started working and im about 20% done i havent added much besides the body outline and some color let me know if you want me to continue otherwise youll have to find a more skilled artist i have to go to bed so im jusst posting this to let you see what ive done so far got finals in  5 or 6 hours so seeya  and bafore you assume anything he will have wings blue eyes and blue tail like you asked i found the character sheet in the archive so i got all i need

blue eyes and find him in the character database he has diffrent shades of blue in the mane and tail and a speach bubble like someone talking with an ! in it with dash lines to show that he is hypa and fast

(edited)

Here you go. Took about 2 hours. Was nice to do a big drawing compared to my usual lineart requests. Tell me if you need anything changed and I'll gladly change it.

img-1072703-1-attachicon.gifOC Chattydash.png

bucking AWESOME! thanks this is amazing thank you i love it now i have an OC lets see what others can do too its like an competion lol but this is the first one thanks can you make me one of my other OC chattydash fillyfriend pls Drahgoon

her name is Toxic Glare http://mlpforums.com...xic-glare-r2351

she is short and has dark green mane with a light green streek throu it same with the tail she is black (charcole black) with an leather jacket her horn glows green and she has green eyes

and her CM looks like an demonic eye but with an halo on top to show she is not evil

comment if it is done

Edited by chattydash

bucking AWESOME! thanks this is amazing thank you i love it now i have an OC lets see what others can do too its like an competion lol but this is the first one thanks can you make me one of my other OC chattydash fillyfriend pls Drahgoon

her name is Toxic Glare http://mlpforums.com...xic-glare-r2351

comment if it is done

Sure! I really tried on the jacket, I really did, but I had no idea what leather jackets looked like on ponies. Hope you like it anyways. Tell me if you need anything changed and I'll gladly change it. 

post-10433-0-08966700-1357939849_thumb.png

Here. Sorry it took so long, I was kind of busy. But here, have a nice Icon of your OC. I can draw the rest of it if you want, but I think it works pretty well that way.

Hope you like it :3

post-8626-0-41198100-1358026297_thumb.png

Here. Sorry it took so long, I was kind of busy. But here, have a nice Icon of your OC. I can draw the rest of it if you want, but I think it works pretty well that way.

Hope you like it :3

attachicon.gifPony.png

yes it looks ok did you do it by hand wow how can you draw the head

Sure! I really tried on the jacket, I really did, but I had no idea what leather jackets looked like on ponies. Hope you like it anyways. Tell me if you need anything changed and I'll gladly change it. 

attachicon.gifOC Toxic Glare.png

it looks amazing thanks and that was quick too wow no chatty dash has his fillyfriend yay

yah so could somepony nicely make me my OC pls it is in the character database named chattydash basicly it is an red pegasus (male) and he has diffrent shades of blue in the mane and tail (i dont care about the shades of blue) and his cutie amrk is and speach bubble with dash lines on it and an exlamation mark (!) in side the speach bubble he is an short stallion 18 years old but not an colt/filly (he is an boy)so i would be so gratefull if you coud thanks take your time but can you comment if it is done

ps can you make me one of my other OC chattydash fillyfriend pls

her name is Toxic Glare http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/toxic-glare-r2351

comment if it is done

DO NOT LEAVE ME A PM I CAN NOT READ THEM SORRY

thanks chattydash :D

hey, chatty, here you (finally) go with your OCs...

mighty sorry it took so long, couldn´t upload it earlier, was just no possible way :/

but, hey, just tell me what you think about it, I hope you enjoy ;)

post-5761-0-53999600-1358691809_thumb.jpg

post-5761-0-10631500-1358692097_thumb.jpg

and the colored version, not proud of that at all :(

post-5761-0-77205300-1358692549_thumb.jpg

post-5761-0-23890900-1358692953_thumb.jpg

hey, chatty, here you (finally) go with your OCs...

mighty sorry it took so long, couldn´t upload it earlier, was just no possible way :/

but, hey, just tell me what you think about it, I hope you enjoy ;)

attachicon.gifChattydash 001.jpg

attachicon.gifToxic Glare 001.jpg

and the colored version, not proud of that at all :(

should be proud not all ponys can draw like that so be proud commit to a world of sin (just joking) but yes looks amazing coloured and plain but wow