Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

Wait... so she can break the rules? Even #2? I don't think that's a very good idea. Maybe a 'few' rules... or did I read this the wrong way?

I think she meant that they both have the authority to create and enforce the rules, not that they don't have to follow the rules.

(edited)

@, @,

What Alex said. She will be there at the start of the party, monitering and being an overall good hostess. But she won't break the rules, no.

And the RP will start once we get 2+ more people. 2 being the minimum.

I reccomend that if you want to get started soon, post the link to this page, like, everywhere. As soon as we have 2 more ponies we can start.

Edited by Minath Watcher
  • Brohoof 1

@@chattydash,

I would reccomend one or the other, both would get confusing

@,

Very nice. Love the fact you mentioned this in your backstory lol. Accepted!

Storm is the co-host. So she can out law stuff too!

Also, Storm, I like to know if the ponies showing up plan on drinking. Are you going to drink alchohol?

Yay I got accepted so happy and don't worry I don't plan on breaking the rules lol they are there for a reason and yes Minath I plan on drinking some hard cider and beer at the party.

I advise you all take a look at the edit in the desription, it's about clothes and the lack thereof.

I will be wearing skinny jeans, a purple sequined tank top, and toms. When we go swimming make sure you're wearing a swimsuit and make sure to SAY that you're wearing one. I would also like a describtion of your swimsuit.

Minath's is a two-piece white binkini with cyan polka-dots.

• Brohoof 1

Nightfall will have a pair of straight black jeans and 'Mustang' (as in the car company, but it's a pony car, so ponies...) t-shirt. As for shoes, he'll show up in shoes, but take them off outside the door. The will be a beaten up pair of Vans Slip-Ons, the checkered black and white ones. Swimsuit will technically be a pair of board shorts from the company O'Neil. They are white with big black stripes that for, into points. ;)

Stereoheart will be wearing a pink hoodie with jean short shorts and black, fuzzy uggs (women's pull-on boots)

My swim-wear will be a red two-piece bikini. The bra will have a cut-out heart in the middle of my chest.

• Brohoof 1

I'm so proud of you guys. I talk about something and you actually follow directions and respond quickly. It makes me happy :)

Except me. I show up an hour late and still don't have much of an answer. I never picture Rambler wearing clothes and in real life I wear literally the same thing every day, except in slightly varying colors- solid color T-shirt, cargo pants, black shoes, green jacket if it's cold enough (but my tolerance for cold is really high so that isn't very often). It occurs to me that so far this post has accomplished nothing but to waste people's time.

The point is, I have essentially no sense of style beyond grabbing whatever's at the top of my drawer. So, yeah, I guess Rambler would probably have pretty much the most generic, simple, non-descript clothes possible. Or you can picture him dressed like a leprechaun, if you want.

Actually, one thing: he has a green bowler hat. Beyond that, use your own imagination because I'm lazy and as uninventive as humanly possible in terms of clothing.

Right, well then, I guess I will add a pair of old jeans faded and blue, and a shirt with my cutie mark on it I guess (white cloud with a lime colored wing).

And wait....you mean you're not meant to go to a party with just a hat and a scarf....this explains so much..

Sounds good. I made my character look all party-ie. Strorm is blaze planning on swimming? If so, I'll neerd to know her swimsuit.

Do you guys just want to start with 8 people? It's taking forever for other people to join and I'm gtting impatient :/

• Brohoof 1

Do you guys just want to start with 8 people? It's taking forever for other people to join and I'm gtting impatient :/

Yeah, that's a good idea. We can always ask more to join later, if need be and worse comes to worse. ;)

@@Hansel,

You're accepted. You shoud go over the rules, and describe your outfit in this page. I would like to know afew things...

1) are you planning on drinking?

2)Are you going to swim? If so, what's your swimming trunks like?

His outfit will be an open black jacket with a black shirt underneath and black jeans. He's also got a plain black choker. Aside from that, blue headphones around his neck.

I do plan to drink, though not sure how much at this stage.

I don't plan on going swimming, no.

Edited by Hansel

(edited)

The RP has astarted people! Link is on the first page, have fun posting! Heh heh, the character limit makes EVERYTHING  more interesting mwah hah hah!

I'm going to make a map of the house and post it to my timblr. I'll post it when I'm done!

Map of the house via my tumblr

1st floor

2nd floor

3rd floor

Edited by Minath Watcher
  • Brohoof 2

Sounds good. I made my character look all party-ie. Strorm is blaze planning on swimming? If so, I'll neerd to know her swimsuit.

nah since she's a fire user she tends to stay away from the whole water aspect even the rain kinda gets her in a foul mood. Also if you wish to start it go right ahead just make sure you put a link to the RP in the first post here in the OOC and a link to the OOC in the first post of the RP like all roleplays.