open Canterlot High School

~The Snowy Wolf~

"Oh...", Rockshire said, a little saddened. She was really hoping to hang out with Scout... She didn't know why, but she just did...

"I've got Chemistry in a bit, then Lunch... It stinks that we're not in the same lunch... To be honest, I would have loved to hang out with you... Maybe after school?"

((I'll be gone for a bit, but I shouldn't be long.))

Edited by Marsh

"About... that," he was officially embarrassed out of his mind, "I have detention, for using the sprinkler system in the colt's locker room to defend myself... So, after that I should be good. Unless I have a ton of homework. But it's the first day, right? Nopony likes homework on the first day. (Flash forward to an hour or two, when he leaves Biology. "Why the buck would you assign a whole chapter on the first day!")

"About... that," he was officially embarrassed out of his mind, "I have detention, for using the sprinkler system in the colt's locker room to defend myself... So, after that I should be good. Unless I have a ton of homework. But it's the first day, right? Nopony likes homework on the first day. (Flash forward to an hour or two, when he leaves Biology. "Why the buck would you assign a whole chapter on the first day!")

Rockshire's little sadness dropped lower again, just a bit, but still kept her happy streak going.

"I see... Most teachers never have homework on the first da--"

Her sentence was interrupted by the bell ringing, signaling her next class. "Oh buck, I'm late! I'll see you after school, Scout!", she said hurriedly, as she galloped to her Chemistry class.

He watched her gallop off, I knew she was gunna be late. I did warn her... Wait, she said See you later, as in she wants to see me again! Tha's what friends say! But what will she say about Del... What if she doesn't like spider? And she flings him around uncontrollably, and Del gets squashed! Oh no... that would be bad. I need to eat to think, and I need to think on that...

Starbolt let Scout and Rockshire talk, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. After she left, Starbolt turned to Scout. "I hope those ponies won't bother you anymore. Now, I am off to have lunch, it's your lunch time too, right? Want to grab some food together?" She asked Scout.

Scout shrugged, "I have my food, but sure. Starbolt... Why do you want to interact with me at all? I'm not... Normal." He blinked a few times, "It's not a bad thing, but most ponies don't want to be associated with someone who has a poisonous spider for a pet and talks to trees."

Starbolt thought back to the previous year in a different school. "Well at least you didn't destroy half a class room with some magic gone wrong. A poisonous spider isn't that bad, I've seen worse." She replied trying to lighten the mood. They arrived at the cafeteria. Starbolt took a seat on one of the empty tables and offered Scout a chair. She pulled out an apple and took a bite of it.

• Brohoof 1

Scout pulled out a greenish mushroom with red spots and a light pink stalk. He carefully pulled it apart, and removed the gills, which he put into a cup of water. The water began to turn red and he sighed, "Bad luck in the near future. I think I may have some bad karma," he said, mostly to himself. He munched on the stalk like a carrot stick, "Not to mention all the vampire comments I'm going to get out of a red drink..."

Starbolt took a look at his drink, which did indeed look like blood. "Why is it red anyway, and what does it taste like? You seem to like these mushrooms a lot, is that your hobby or something?" She asked Scout taking another bite of her apple.

'I wonder why does he think he has bad luck.'

"It's red because it's a bad omen. If it were a good omen, it would be blueish. And bubbly. And mushrooms are filling, grow just about everywhere, and can have special properties. Like short-term prophecy," he replied, scooping the now-colorless gills out of the drink. "As for what it tastes like... Water, actually."

Obsidian Winter

She shrugged. "I guess I just saw you in trouble because you were spending so much time focusing on me. By the way, whats up with that? Have you not seen Alicorns before? Well let me explain something before you get excited. My Royal line was destroyed by King Sombra before he enslaved the Crystal Empire. I am one of only 3 left from that line, by Brother and our great great grandmother.  I have no political advantage and even though my family is said to have bits, it won't be released to till college, so I honestly don't know what your after with me. I know Alicorns that aren't in the royal palace are looked down on for some reason but I want to end that now before it starts"

She looked hurt and little offended as she continued to walk with her to class.

Vinyl walked with her to their pre-calculus class. "Of course I've seen alicorns before. Just none as beautiful as you," she muttered under her breath. "And I'm sorry for, um... staring." They walked into the classroom and took their seats next to each other. Vinyl got out her notepad and a pencil and started taking notes

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl walked with her to their pre-calculus class. "Of course I've seen alicorns before. Just none as beautiful as you," she muttered under her breath. "And I'm sorry for, um... staring." They walked into the classroom and took their seats next to each other. Vinyl got out her notepad and a pencil and started taking notes

Nightfall noticed he had the same class as his sister and that Vinyl Blade again.

"Ugh, not again," he said, under his breath.

"I should start being a bit nicer to her. Maybe that would make me mind it less when she stares at my sister. But still, she is my sister... Maybe I'll talk with them over lunch."

Music ended quicker then Swift though it would, however him zoning out while playing the piano and getting the attention of every pony in the class may have had something to do with it.

'so much for a low profile' he though to himself as the bell rang and he left AppleDapple to get his lunch, assuring her that they would meet up outside to eat together.

Music ended quicker then Swift though it would, however him zoning out while playing the piano and getting the attention of every pony in the class may have had something to do with it.

'so much for a low profile' he though to himself as the bell rang and he left AppleDapple to get his lunch, assuring her that they would meet up outside to eat together.

Rockshire had just gotten out of her Chemistry class, a bit groggy. Science wasn't her forte when it came to school... As she walked down to lunch, she tried her best to keep herself awake, until she ran into a colt at his locker. That quickly snapped herself awake, and she adjusted her glasses.

"Oh my gosh, I'm dreadfully sorry...", she apologized.

• Brohoof 1

Swift took a moment while getting his lunch from his locker to organize it abit, and he placed his badge of his family crests in the inside of the door , he was abruptly bumped into closing his locker door onto him and causing the to fall.

Swift tried to catch it with his magic but it was no use he was an illusionist only able to create soft light constructs and the crest slipped though the intangible aura as if it was nothing and the badge hitting the ground cause the front to be lightly scratched..... him may not enjoy his prestige heritage, but he held that badge with high honor.

he lent to pick it up and to turn to the one responsible to only see a mare bowing her head in apology "Oh my gosh, I'm dreadfully sorry..." she said. Swift face shifted from frustration to a light smile, "there no need to apologies .. no harm was done" he said to the mare as he grabed the fancy black lunch box which he popped into his pack along with the crest.

"anyway its always nice to bump into some pony who's new here too.... you are a fresh pony too aren't you?" he said extending his hoof out "My name is Swift, pleasure to meet you"

(OOC the crest is a shield with Fancy Pant's cutie mark inside of it )

• Brohoof 1

Swift took a moment while getting his lunch from his locker to organize it abit, and he placed his badge of his family crests in the inside of the door , he was abruptly bumped into closing his locker door onto him and causing the to fall.

Swift tried to catch it with his magic but it was no use he was an illusionist only able to create soft light constructs and the crest slipped though the intangible aura as if it was nothing and the badge hitting the ground cause the front to be lightly scratched..... him may not enjoy his prestige heritage, but he held that badge with high honor.

he lent to pick it up and to turn to the one responsible to only see a mare bowing her head in apology "Oh my gosh, I'm dreadfully sorry..." she said. Swift face shifted from frustration to a light smile, "there no need to apologies .. no harm was done" he said to the mare as he grabed the fancy black lunch box which he popped into his pack along with the crest.

"anyway its always nice to bump into some pony who's new here too.... you are a fresh pony too aren't you?" he said extending his hoof out "My name is Swift, pleasure to meet you"

(OOC the crest is a shield with Fancy Pant's cutie mark inside of it )

Well, that was certainly the first time that she was mistaken for a freshpony... Rockshire was even more surprised that he didn't mistake her for a teacher either. She couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his accidental remark.

"A f-freshpony? Ah-ha-ha-ha! That's a good one!", she said, holding back her laughs, then clearing her throat. "No, I'm not a freshpony. I'm a junior. And my name is Rockshire, near-to-be-famous sculptor of Canterlot. Wonderful to meet you, Swift."

• Brohoof 1

Well, that was certainly the first time that she was mistaken for a freshpony... Rockshire was even more surprised that he didn't mistake her for a teacher either. She couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his accidental remark.

"A f-freshpony? Ah-ha-ha-ha! That's a good one!", she said, holding back her laughs, then clearing her throat. "No, I'm not a freshpony. I'm a junior. And my name is Rockshire, near-to-be-famous sculptor of Canterlot. Wonderful to meet you, Swift."

"eh my Apologies" he said as he scratched the back of his sparkly mane in embarrassment "Its just you look young for a Junior.... surely i'm not the only pony to make this mistake" he grained before rubbing his crest badge in his chest to try and buff the scratch out of the fine gold.

"it's nice to meet you Rockshire... so a near to be famous sculptor, I'm sure you work will be displayed though out Canterlot on day"

Edited by PonyEcho
  • Brohoof 1

"eh my Apologies" he said as he scratched the back of his sparkly mane in embarrassment "Its just you look young for a Junior.... surely i'm not the only pony to make this mistake" he grained before rubbing his crest badge in his chest to try and buff the scratch out of the fine gold.

"it's nice to meet you Rockshire... so a near to be famous sculptor, I'm sure you work will be displayed though out Canterlot on day"

Rockshire looked at him again, before laughing again, this time a lot less rambunctious.

"Actually, yes, you are... Don't worry about it, Swift. I'm either mistaken for a teacher or a senior. And yes, near-to-be. I have to wait for the head curator to accept my work...", she said. "Oh... Did I scuff up your badge? I'm sorry..."

Rockshire looked at him again, before laughing again, this time a lot less rambunctious.

"Actually, yes, you are... Don't worry about it, Swift. I'm either mistaken for a teacher or a senior. And yes, near-to-be. I have to wait for the head curator to accept my work...", she said. "Oh... Did I scuff up your badge? I'm sorry..."

"Oh yeah.... don't worry I managed to buff it out" he said noticing the crown on the crest was still smudged a little. 'may be my farther will understand..... and not tell grand mother' he though to himself before remembering about AppleDapple.

"oh, sorry I have somepony waiting for me.... it was nice meeting you Rockshire, hope to see you soon" he said as he bowed and trotted along the hallway to the school ground were he was to meet AppleDapple.

Apple Dapple

It had been a long class and with all the running around she had lost track of Echo. She remembered him saying something about meeting at lunch. She passed several student heading to and from the cafeteria but did not see her Echo. She went out the back of the school and smiled a little to herself finally finding him. He seemed awfully prim and proper, not usually the type of pony she would spend time with. But hey, this was her first year in High School and her cousin Applejack told her to try and make friends. She walked over to him and cleared her throat.

"Ah'm awful sorry 'bout bein' in such a rush all day long. If ya don't mind, ya wanna eat lunch together?"

Obsidian Winter

She sighed, annoyed. Vinyl was being cute again....that whole shy routine was just too much. Why did she have to be all cute and lovey. She hated ponies like that, usually because it was all fake. She tried to dismiss all Vinyl had said and done but it wouldn't go away. She glanced over at her as she did her work. That dark coat...beautiful mane......deep, red eyes.....she shook her head. "what am I doing?" She gathered her things and left the class to head to the office.

• Brohoof 3

Obsidian Winter

She sighed, annoyed. Vinyl was being cute again....that whole shy routine was just too much. Why did she have to be all cute and lovey. She hated ponies like that, usually because it was all fake. She tried to dismiss all Vinyl had said and done but it wouldn't go away. She glanced over at her as she did her work. That dark coat...beautiful mane......deep, red eyes.....she shook her head. "what am I doing?" She gathered her things and left the class to head to the office.

Nightfall saw Obsidian as one of the first to leave the classroom. Something troubled him on the inside, but he felt like he couldn't bother her. His only 'option,' then, was to talk the Vinyl.

"Shouldn't be too hard," he muttered, before approaching the cheerleading captain mare.

"Hey, Vinyl," he started casually, smiling.

"It's red because it's a bad omen. If it were a good omen, it would be blueish. And bubbly. And mushrooms are filling, grow just about everywhere, and can have special properties. Like short-term prophecy," he replied, scooping the now-colorless gills out of the drink. "As for what it tastes like... Water, actually."

Starbolt looked a bit confused. "How can a mushroom tell the future like that, from what I have seen even magic can't predict the future, even if it is just trying to find if something good or bad will happen. Still, what could be the bad thing that will happen...." She said finishing the apple she was eating.

(OOC damned school taking all my free time.)

"Oh, it's nothing special. Mostly personal superstition, but I'm sure certain jocular colts will be looking to flay a small, green, Everfree hide." Scout downs the drink quickly, "We should get to class; it's near the end of free period." He threw the trash away and waited for one of two ponies who talked to him today.

Starbolt gave Scout a smile. "If those brutes want to pick a fight I'll lend you a hoof, well not a hoof just some magic." She said as she stood up from the table. "Well, my next subject is basically magic lessons, real fun. What about you, where is your next class?"

'I hope neither of us runs into any jocks....'

Nightfall saw Obsidian as one of the first to leave the classroom. Something troubled him on the inside, but he felt like he couldn't bother her. His only 'option,' then, was to talk the Vinyl.

"Shouldn't be too hard," he muttered, before approaching the cheerleading captain mare.

"Hey, Vinyl," he started casually, smiling.

Vinyl started picking up her books at the end of the period and looked up at Nightfall. "Oh, uh.. Hey Nightfall. Something Ah can help ya with? And do ya know why your sister seemed ta wanna get out o' here in such a hurry? Ah mean, I know the lunch lines build up quick, but she seemed just a bit distressed." She gathered up her books and started walking to the mall, Nightfall following close at her side.

• Brohoof 1