Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc City of Darkness (Dead, Please Don't Reply)

BlackShardNixium

I'm so stupid xD

I thought sent a message this morning saying that I'm starting school again, and left my laptop on all day

Now I come back to my computer and see I never sent it XD

Sorry about that :P

So.. What's everyone up to?

(edited)

I'm so stupid xD

I thought sent a message this morning saying that I'm starting school again, and left my laptop on all day

Now I come back to my computer and see I never sent it XD

Sorry about that :P

So.. What's everyone up to?

Hehehe, I do that all the time :3 Whelp. Right now im listening to a playlist labeled "delvia Music" because it always gets me in the mood to RP :3 There is some bucking beautiful music in this folder O_O

**EDIT**

This is the piece im listening to now...

Edited by BlackShardNixium
  • Brohoof 1

Hehehe, I do that all the time :3 Whelp. Right now im listening to a playlist labeled "delvia Music" because it always gets me in the mood to RP :3 There is some bucking beautiful music in this folder O_O

**EDIT**

This is the piece im listening to now...

Preeeeetttyyyy!! I must have that playlist >:3 May I? Just gotta make sure Rose doesn't find it and she'll be fine xD

EDIT: OH NOES!!! Rose just texted me and said (and I quote) 'Me and the guys(SurfSkate andMaleTrix) have been talking a we might all drop out of the RP' !!! Not more leaving D:

Edited by Crystal Dancer

Preeeeetttyyyy!! I must have that playlist >:3 May I? Just gotta make sure Rose doesn't find it and she'll be fine xD

EDIT: OH NOES!!! Rose just texted me and said (and I quote) 'Me and the guys(SurfSkate andMaleTrix) have been talking a we might all drop out of the RP' !!! Not more leaving D:

Oh dear ;-; isn't there anything I can do to get them to stay? Once the ponies reach their final classrooms, they're called to the office, and their mission into Delvia begins... They can't leave just when everything is about to start! :C

Oh dear ;-; isn't there anything I can do to get them to stay? Once the ponies reach their final classrooms, they're called to the office, and their mission into Delvia begins... They can't leave just when everything is about to start! :C

I'll talk to them about it, They think its unfair that all four of us are quite close friends in real life, They call it a 'Mary Sue' or something, MaleTrix didn't like the idea of leaving though, He quite likes this RP..

Whats a Mary Sure, by the way? Also.. I think the bell for the end of school has already rung.

Edited by Crystal Dancer

I'll talk to them about it, They think its unfair that all four of us are quite close friends in real life, They call it a 'Mary Sue' or something, MaleTrix didn't like the idea of leaving though, He quite likes this RP..

Whats a Mary Sure, by the way? Also.. I think the bell for the end of school has already rung.

a mary sue is a TV trope, it refers to a charicter thats overpowered, knows everything, has godlike powers and is loved by EVERYONE, can change a bad guy to a good guy at the drop of a hat, that sort of thing.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

lets say, fluttershy, everyone likes her to a point, a mary sue fluttershy would be, if she didnt have her shyness or timidness, and is loved by everyone.

Edited by King_Sombrero
  • Brohoof 1

a mary sue is a TV trope, it refers to a charicter thats overpowered, knows everything, has godlike powers and is loved by EVERYONE, can change a bad guy to a good guy at the drop of a hat, that sort of thing.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

lets say, fluttershy, everyone likes her to a point, a mary sue fluttershy would be, if she didnt have her shyness or timidness, and is loved by everyone.

Oooohhh, Now it makes sense :P Thank you, Now I get what everyone means xD

Okay, Rose has texted me to say that she'll come on soon and tell us what She, SurfSkate and MaleTrix have been talking about

I hope they don't leave.  How are we going to find three more members on such short notice?  It's not your guys' fault that you all know each other in real life and I'm sure it's going to effect the way you roleplay a little, but that shouldn't matter that much.

• Brohoof 1

I hope they don't leave.  How are we going to find three more members on such short notice?  It's not your guys' fault that you all know each other in real life and I'm sure it's going to effect the way you roleplay a little, but that shouldn't matter that much.

I agree, But Rose thinks its unfair and that we are controlling you guys, and I'll tell you this, One Rose thinks one thing, You can't get her to think something else. Shes hardly ever stubborn, I don't know why she is being now.. I thought that was a Taurus thing xD

I agree, But Rose thinks its unfair and that we are controlling you guys, and I'll tell you this, One Rose thinks one thing, You can't get her to think something else. Shes hardly ever stubborn, I don't know why she is being now.. I thought that was a Taurus thing xD

XD  How are you guys controlling us?  I don't even see how that works.  We need to knock some sense in to that girl's head.

XD How are you guys controlling us? I don't even see how that works. We need to knock some sense in to that girl's head.

Yes, But How? Could you help me with that? I'm not very pursuasave, or good with words or good at, Y'know.. Talking xD

Don't Judge Me

meme-gusta-mlp.jpg

Edited by Crystal Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

I can assure you all that knowing each other outside of these forums is actually a good thing! Believe me, I don't think anyone has been unintentionally influenced by you guys knowing each other :3 Plus, I don't want you guys to leave D: you're all very nice, great RPers, and awesome friends! I've met a lot of Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's and trust me, you guys are honest RPers!

• Brohoof 1

I can assure you all that knowing each other outside of these forums is actually a good thing! Believe me, I don't think anyone has been unintentionally influenced by you guys knowing each other :3 Plus, I don't want you guys to leave D: you're all very nice, great RPers, and awesome friends! I've met a lot of Mary Sue's and Gary Stu's and trust me, you guys are honest RPers!

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png

Haha, Gotta make sure Rose sees that post :3

I always feel a little left out in roleplays anyways because I'm not good at putting my character out there.  That's not your guys' fault though.

Well I'll invole my character with yours alot more, That sound alright to you? :)

Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l_large.png

Haha, Gotta make sure Rose sees that post :3

Well I'll invole my character with yours alot more, That sound alright to you? :)

Of course!  I don't even mind it.  rolle has been including my character but they kind of poofed and I don't know when they'll be on.

Of course!  I don't even mind it.  rolle has been including my character but they kind of poofed and I don't know when they'll be on.

'Be On' ? What do you mean by that? :P Also, I'll include you in the post I'm working on now, And May I ask, Sombrero, Where are you going with these shadows? Is this supossed to be something to do with Dark Magic? And When are we going to Delvia BlackShard? SO MANY QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!

Edited by Crystal Dancer

'Be On' ? What do you mean by that? :P Also, I'll include you in the post I'm working on now, And May I ask, Sombrero, Where are you going with these shadows? Is this supossed to be something to do with Dark Magic? And When are we going to Delvia BlackShard? SO MANY QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED!

Exactly that.  They haven't been on in a couple days.  I hope they don't decide to quit too.  This roleplay is much too interesting.

• Brohoof 1

Exactly that. They haven't been on in a couple days. I hope they don't decide to quit too. This roleplay is much too interesting.

Agreed. We aren't going to quit, It's too much fun, SurfSkate and MaleTrix are just having a hard time making posts, They aren't very good at this stuff.. Yet. As for me.. Well, the same thing: My Character is supossed to be shy, I'm not usually a shy person a I don't know how to make posts, Really, And Sorry Crystal, But I don't think I can do the Romance with your character, I think Paratyl would be too shy for Romance. And We are all sorry that we haven't been on in awhile, SurfSkate and MaleTrix live next door to eachother and the power in their neighborhood has gone, and their family's want them to stay in their houses until the power is back, I've actually been going to their houses and we've chatted though the fence. I'm sorry we thought of leaving, But we came to our senses eventually. :)
  • Brohoof 3

Agreed. We aren't going to quit, It's too much fun, SurfSkate and MaleTrix are just having a hard time making posts, They aren't very good at this stuff.. Yet. As for me.. Well, the same thing: My Character is supossed to be shy, I'm not usually a shy person a I don't know how to make posts, Really, And Sorry Crystal, But I don't think I can do the Romance with your character, I think Paratyl would be too shy for Romance. And We are all sorry that we haven't been on in awhile, SurfSkate and MaleTrix live next door to eachother and the power in their neighborhood has gone, and their family's want them to stay in their houses until the power is back, I've actually been going to their houses and we've chatted though the fence. I'm sorry we thought of leaving, But we came to our senses eventually. :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!  I'm so glad you guys decided to stay!  It wouldn't be the same without you.  I usually roleplay characters that are shy or have bad people skills (Arianna) so if you need some pointers feel free to ask.

• Brohoof 1

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm so glad you guys decided to stay! It wouldn't be the same without you. I usually roleplay characters that are shy or have bad people skills (Arianna) so if you need some pointers feel free to ask.

Actually, If you don't mind, Could I have some pointers? :P I'm not good with having a shy character, Could you help? Also maybe how do I jump in the RP from here? :3

Actually, If you don't mind, Could I have some pointers? :P I'm not good with having a shy character, Could you help? Also maybe how do I jump in the RP from here? :3

Sure!  

Okay.

1. Shy character don't need to be extremely shy!  They just aren't good with meeting new people.

2. Fluttershy is a perfect example of a shy character.  

3. Shy characters tend to whisper softly, blush a lot, and trail off in their sentences.

4. It's important that your character is in some type of creative field.  Most shy characters I come across are either artists, writers, or just really good at school.

5. There is always a reason for shyness.  I have a character on another forum that is shy mostly around guys because she was physically and emotionally abused by several men in her life.  Reasons for shyness can include tragic times in their life, a disability, or abuse.

6. Shy characters are always really good at something.  They just don't like to show it off in fear of getting unwanted attention.

7. When roleplaying a shy character, put yourself in a position similar to their's.  Pretend you are new to town and you aren't having the greatest day.  You aren't really in the mood for people, but you aren't prepared to be rude to them.

Sure!

Okay.

1. Shy character don't need to be extremely shy! They just aren't good with meeting new people.

2. Fluttershy is a perfect example of a shy character.

3. Shy characters tend to whisper softly, blush a lot, and trail off in their sentences.

4. It's important that your character is in some type of creative field. Most shy characters I come across are either artists, writers, or just really good at school.

5. There is always a reason for shyness. I have a character on another forum that is shy mostly around guys because she was physically and emotionally abused by several men in her life. Reasons for shyness can include tragic times in their life, a disability, or abuse.

6. Shy characters are always really good at something. They just don't like to show it off in fear of getting unwanted attention.

7. When roleplaying a shy character, put yourself in a position similar to their's. Pretend you are new to town and you aren't having the greatest day. You aren't really in the mood for people, but you aren't prepared to be rude to them.

Thank you so much! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, I was waiting for ages until I realised there was a new page xD But thanks a bunch, Now I can get on in my life without worrying :P

Thank you so much! I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, I was waiting for ages until I realised there was a new page xD But thanks a bunch, Now I can get on in my life without worrying :P

It's no problem at all!  I'm glad to help you out!  I'll do anything to keep this amazing roleplay going right now.

• Brohoof 1

Okay guys, this is my second time posting this (cause apparently, since the site keeps freezing up, it didnt post last time....)

Someone, I believe Crystal Dancer, asked for a link to the Delvia Music playlist, and I'm about to post it here, but I thought it would be easier for you guys to navigate it if i just went ahead and divided into understandble sections as I have it posted...

Once you're on the page with the playlist, all you'll see is a bunch of songs, but each song has a different purpose. Some are themes, some are RP music, some are themes meant for specific parts of the Whisper RP Series.

Main Themes for Whisper (part 1) the City of Darkness:

Whisper

- Evanescence

The Gallows

- CocoRosie

Alice-

The Lovely Bones soundtrack

Character Themes:

Cancer-

Questant's Lament

Taurus-

Frozen Moment

Aries-

Clockwork Sorrow

Gemini-

Toward2 the Heaven2

Leo-

Infinity Mechanism

Virgo-

Three In the Morning (Aftermath)

Libra-

Downtime

Scorpio-

Unite Synchronization

Saggitarius-

Painted World

Capricorn-

The Obsidian Towers

Aquarius-

Color the Sky

Pisces-

Great Spirits

RP Music:

Dance of Thorns

Dogfight

Noirscape

Saviour of the Waking World

Saviour of the Dreaming Dead

At the Price of Oblivion

Even in Death (T'Morra's Belly Remix)

Black Hole-Green Sun (Cascade Cut)

Corruption

The Presence Themes

English (The Felt)

Battle Against an Unfathomable Enemy

A Hole in the Sun

The Guardians of Harmony Themes

Twilight Sparkle:

Song of Skaia

Rainbow Dash:

Pyrocumulus (Sicknasty Remix)

Fluttershy:

Solitude

Applejack:

A Taste for Adventure

Rarity:

Requited

Pinkie Pie:

Prospit Dreamers

Overall Themes

The City of Darkness:

Judgement Day

The Fool's Journey:

Black Rose-Green Sun (Grimdark)

Judgement Day:

The Promise

Other Things:

Clair Voyant

Frozen Paths

No Light, No Light (Ryan Gosling Remix)

Crystamanthequins

Heart of Courage

Take Me Away

Wyatt Earth

Okay then, Now that they're all divided in an understanble way, I hope you enjoy the music, and I really do hope you all like the themes I've listed for your characters. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Yl6Bov3BWh9HMdbYa2udZoyrbKrSrHb&feature=mh_lolz

• Brohoof 1

Okay guys, this is my second time posting this (cause apparently, since the site keeps freezing up, it didnt post last time....)

Someone, I believe Crystal Dancer, asked for a link to the Delvia Music playlist, and I'm about to post it here, but I thought it would be easier for you guys to navigate it if i just went ahead and divided into understandble sections as I have it posted...

Once you're on the page with the playlist, all you'll see is a bunch of songs, but each song has a different purpose. Some are themes, some are RP music, some are themes meant for specific parts of the Whisper RP Series.

Main Themes for Whisper (part 1) the City of Darkness:

Whisper

- Evanescence

The Gallows

- CocoRosie

Alice-

The Lovely Bones soundtrack

Character Themes:

Cancer-

Questant's Lament

Taurus-

Frozen Moment

Aries-

Clockwork Sorrow

Gemini-

Toward2 the Heaven2

Leo-

Infinity Mechanism

Virgo-

Three In the Morning (Aftermath)

Libra-

Downtime

Scorpio-

Unite Synchronization

Saggitarius-

Painted World

Capricorn-

The Obsidian Towers

Aquarius-

Color the Sky

Pisces-

Great Spirits

RP Music:

Dance of Thorns

Dogfight

Noirscape

Saviour of the Waking World

Saviour of the Dreaming Dead

At the Price of Oblivion

Even in Death (T'Morra's Belly Remix)

Black Hole-Green Sun (Cascade Cut)

Corruption

The Presence Themes

English (The Felt)

Battle Against an Unfathomable Enemy

A Hole in the Sun

The Guardians of Harmony Themes

Twilight Sparkle:

Song of Skaia

Rainbow Dash:

Pyrocumulus (Sicknasty Remix)

Fluttershy:

Solitude

Applejack:

A Taste for Adventure

Rarity:

Requited

Pinkie Pie:

Prospit Dreamers

Overall Themes

The City of Darkness:

Judgement Day

The Fool's Journey:

Black Rose-Green Sun (Grimdark)

Judgement Day:

The Promise

Other Things:

Clair Voyant

Frozen Paths

No Light, No Light (Ryan Gosling Remix)

Crystamanthequins

Heart of Courage

Take Me Away

Wyatt Earth

Okay then, Now that they're all divided in an understanble way, I hope you enjoy the music, and I really do hope you all like the themes I've listed for your characters. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_Yl6Bov3BWh9HMdbYa2udZoyrbKrSrHb&feature=mh_lolz

Thhannnk Yoouuu!! Can't wait to listen to them all :33333333

All the Delvia Music I've heard so far from you have been beautiful and mistifying, It gave me alot of inpiration, I've done a couple of paintings and sorta-good drawings, Thats why I asked for the playlist, So I can always have inpiration :)