Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc City of Darkness (Dead, Please Don't Reply)

BlackShardNixium

just a future warning, sometimes ill have work and stuff usually at night, and i wont be back for at least 4-6 hours, so in that case, if its really important to the story, your welcome to take control of midnight when needed.

Sorry I left guys but it was getting late so I needed to head to bed. I'm awake now and I've got my next post up. This RP appears to be progressing quite nicely. Can't wait to get to Delvia!

By the way, in this AU I was curious about the condition of Discord. Is he still around? Do we know who Discord is? Is he still in the Canterlot gardens? 

I don't want to bring him into the story I'm just a little curious about the lore of this AU.

Sorry I left guys but it was getting late so I needed to head to bed. I'm awake now and I've got my next post up. This RP appears to be progressing quite nicely. Can't wait to get to Delvia!

By the way, in this AU I was curious about the condition of Discord. Is he still around? Do we know who Discord is? Is he still in the Canterlot gardens? 

I don't want to bring him into the story I'm just a little curious about the lore of this AU.

Well, it has been many, many, MANY years since the events of the canon series. As mentioned before, the Mane 6 are now immortal. the Guardians of Harmony. According to official Records, the King had any threat to the kingdom destroyed once the Princesses disappeared. The Changling Queen, Discord, and many others were slain. The Everfree forest faded until nothing but a great river remained. Thus, it was named Everfree River. It is, naturally, forbidden for ANYONE to cross the River, unless you have been cast out from the Kingdom. You may wonder what happened to the cities and places that were located on the other side of Everfree River in the first place......

No one knows.

After the King's decree that no one was to cross, they were never heard from again. Delvia was such a city. And now, for the first time in literally thousands of years, a group of ponies will cross the River, seeking answers.

Whether or not they will live to cross back again is a mystery....

Alright, so some of my inspiriation for what Delvia actually looks like comes from the Amnesia custom story: Obscurity

These pictures are taken from the game, but in the Rp there are slght changes. The overall outlook is the same, only some parts of the town have cobblestone streets and not forest ground.

Screen2.png

It seems I can only post these pictures one at a time. I'm only going to give you a small preview, but the whole place is desecrated, nothing is as it should be.

This is the Town Square....

Screen4.png

screen6se.pngAlright this is one of the Rooms of the Inn. As you can see, its absolutely been destoryed by something....

• Brohoof 1

Well, it has been many, many, MANY years since the events of the canon series. As mentioned before, the Mane 6 are now immortal. the Guardians of Harmony. According to official Records, the King had any threat to the kingdom destroyed once the Princesses disappeared. The Changling Queen, Discord, and many others were slain. The Everfree forest faded until nothing but a great river remained. Thus, it was named Everfree River. It is, naturally, forbidden for ANYONE to cross the River, unless you have been cast out from the Kingdom. You may wonder what happened to the cities and places that were located on the other side of Everfree River in the first place......

No one knows.

After the King's decree that no one was to cross, they were never heard from again. Delvia was such a city. And now, for the first time in literally thousands of years, a group of ponies will cross the River, seeking answers.

Whether or not they will live to cross back again is a mystery....

Alright, so some of my inspiriation for what Delvia actually looks like comes from the Amnesia custom story: Obscurity

These pictures are taken from the game, but in the Rp there are slght changes. The overall outlook is the same, only some parts of the town have cobblestone streets and not forest ground.

Screen2.png

It seems I can only post these pictures one at a time. I'm only going to give you a small preview, but the whole place is desecrated, nothing is as it should be.

This is the Town Square....

Screen4.png

screen6se.pngAlright this is one of the Rooms of the Inn. As you can see, its absolutely been destoryed by something....

heh, i just watched pewdiepie play this x3, so i now know the basic layout of delva now, ^^ so i cant wait to get there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Alright, awesome! Im thinking of getting themes for each Tarot Card someone picks, what do you think? I already have a good bit in mind...

**EDIT**

Or just a theme for each character in general

Edited by BlackShardNixium

Well... My theme if it was tarot card would be weird since its either me killing someone or someone who im 'close' to dies or transforms or i become a permament beast or a very scary theme at all (ooooh maybe im teh BRO)

Alright, awesome! Im thinking of getting themes for each Tarot Card someone picks, what do you think? I already have a good bit in mind...

**EDIT**

i wouldnt mind a theme given to me, i need some way to figure out how midnight should act x3 so yes please x3, ive already wanted him to be the shy mysterious pony, but what else, and what kind of powers should he have?

I missed so much xD I'm sorry, I went to sleep, It was 1:21AM for me so.. Yeah :P Lots like I've missed abit but I'll be able to catch up? and Those pictures of Delvia O_______________________O Aha I watched Pewds play it too :D

**EDIT**

What do you by that, exactly?

Well... My theme if it was tarot card would be weird since its either me killing someone or someone who im 'close' to dies or transforms or i become a permament beast or a very scary theme at all (ooooh maybe im teh BRO)

Alright, actually these are very good, I think this one fits quite nicely, if I do say so myself...

hey rolle.....

is this you?

I missed so much xD I'm sorry, I went to sleep, It was 1:21AM for me so.. Yeah :P Lots like I've missed abit but I'll be able to catch up? and Those pictures of Delvia O_______________________O Aha I watched Pewds play it too :D

What do you by that, exactly?

Song can represent a lot in this RP. and I love music. and matching people up with something that fits them :3

• Brohoof 1

i wouldnt mind a theme given to me, i need some way to figure out how midnight should act x3 so yes please x3, ive already wanted him to be the shy mysterious pony, but what else, and what kind of powers should he have?

Well, Hes a Capricorn, Yes? Shouldn't he generally act like a Capricorn? I have a really big book on the Zodiacs, I could help you with that, If you wanted

Alright, actually these are very good, I think this one fits quite nicely, if I do say so myself...

hey rolle.....

is this you?

Song can represent a lot in this RP. and I love music. and matching people up with something that fits them :3

Wait why are you asking a question like that i dont get why you should even be asking things like that without a reason to

Wait why are you asking a question like that i dont get why you should even be asking things like that without a reason to

I just think the song matches your character. And its also just really awesome, so I thought it actually fit really well.

Well, Hes a Capricorn, Yes? Shouldn't he generally act like a Capricorn? I have a really big book on the Zodiacs, I could help you with that, If you wanted

yes, but i dont know really how they act, even if im a capricorn myself X3, so yes, i would be happy for the help

yes, but i dont know really how they act, even if im a capricorn myself X3, so yes, i would be happy for the help

Capricorn people are slow and steady. They are more social and capable of adjusting with the people around. They are always serious and somber by nature. They possess pleasant personality with soothing vocal cord and have good convincing power. Capricorns are harmless and love peace. They are incapable of dealing with harsh situations or extreme fights. They are great reservoir of patience as they can bear strains, abuses and failures calmly. The Capricorn knows well what his destination is and quietly moves forward to his goal. They honor and respect people of high positions and authority. They are very practical and avoid day- dreaming. The Capricorn is not concerned with the worldly problems and is free from obsession, rage, abuse, negligence and idleness.

King_Sombrero, on 04 Feb 2013 - 10:17, said:

Cool, But I warn you, Its alot of infomation..

Capricorn

22 December - 20 January

This is a sign of contrasts. There is a great potential for success in every Capricorn, though sometimes they refuse to recognize it and their outlook can be pessimistic, so the potential may remain undeveloped. On the one hand, some members of this sign are ambitious and aspiring, with the energy and will to succeed in whatever they set themselves to do; on the other, there are those who may have the desire to do well, but are hindered by inhibition and lack of self-confidence (sometimes disguised by a feigned laziness)

Traditional Capricorn Traits

Practical and prudentt

Ambitious and disciplined

Patient and careful

Humorous and reserved

-----------------------------------

Pessimistic and fatalistic

Miserly and grudging

Overconventional and rigid

Keywords:

Prudently, Aspiringly, Calculatedly and Grumblingly

The Symbolism

Gemstone: Turquoise and Amethyst

Metal: Silver

Colour: Dark grey, black, dark brown

---------------------------------------------------

The Origin

The Babylonian god Ea wore a clock designed as a fish's skin complete with a head and tail: among his names was "Antelope of the Seas" - what better description of a fishtailed goat? He came from the oceans to teach wisdom to land-strolling man.

Associations

Animals: Goats and all cloven-footed animals

Positivity/Gender: Negative, Feminine

Element: Earth

Flowers: Ivy, Heartsease, Amaranthus, pansy

Trees: Pine, Elm, Yew, Williow, Aspen, Poplar

Ruling Planet: Saturn

Body Area: The knees, skin, bones and teeth

Foodstuffs: Meat, Potato, Barley, Beet, Spinach, Malt, Medlar, Onion, Quince; Starchy Foods

Herbs and Spices: Hemp, Comfrey, Knapweed, Hemlock, Henbane

Don't say I didn't warn you :P

Edit: Thats not even everything, I have four pages of tiny writing, But I'll give you that stuff for now

Edited by Crystal Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

Capricorn people are slow and steady. They are more social and capable of adjusting with the people around. They are always serious and somber by nature. They possess pleasant personality with soothing vocal cord and have good convincing power. Capricorns are harmless and love peace. They are incapable of dealing with harsh situations or extreme fights. They are great reservoir of patience as they can bear strains, abuses and failures calmly. The Capricorn knows well what his destination is and quietly moves forward to his goal. They honor and respect people of high positions and authority. They are very practical and avoid day- dreaming. The Capricorn is not concerned with the worldly problems and is free from obsession, rage, abuse, negligence and idleness.

alright, lets see if i can work with that x3, though im still confused about tarot powers, but we will get to that later.

Capricorn

22 December - 20 January

This is a sign of contrasts. There is a great potential for success in every Capricorn, though sometimes they refuse to recognize it and their outlook can be pessimistic, so the potential may remain undeveloped. On the one hand, some members of this sign are ambitious and aspiring, with the energy and will to succeed in whatever they set themselves to do; on the other, there are those who may have the desire to do well, but are hindered by inhibition and lack of self-confidence (sometimes disguised by a feigned laziness)

Practical and prudentt

Patient and careful

Humorous and reserved

Miserly and grudging

Keywords:

The Symbolism

The Origin

The Babylonian god Ea wore a clock designed as a fish's skin complete with a head and tail: among his names was "Antelope of the Seas" - what better description of a fishtailed goat? He came from the oceans to teach wisdom to land-strolling man.

Associations

Foodstuffs: Meat, Potato, Barley, Beet, Spinach, Malt, Medlar, Onion, Quince; Starchy Foods

Edit: Thats not even everything, I have four pages of tiny writing, But I'll give you that stuff for now

i appreciate the help ^^ and i mean it, im kinda clueless when it comes to this sort of thing XD, so yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Capricorn

22 December - 20 January

Practical and prudentt

Patient and careful

Humorous and reserved

Miserly and grudging

Keywords:

The Symbolism

The Origin

Associations

Do me do me do me do me. Anyways (to black) why would i be creepy mysterious and creepy ...Wait did i say creepy also Crystal im a libra :)

• Brohoof 1

My charries frozen.   :(  I can unfreeze her easily but I don't want to be rude to rolle.  

EDIT:  NEvermind.  XD

Could you find some good Aries traits for me pleases.

Edited by Psych Ward

My charries frozen.   :(  I can unfreeze her easily but I don't want to be rude to rolle.  

EDIT:  NEvermind.  XD

Could you find some good Aries traits for me pleases.

Me? Of Course :P I'll do everyone so no one has to keep asking :P, It might take ahwhile, So for the sake of it, I won't do it in this post :P

Blurgh, work, i dont want anything started without me, but at the same time, i dont want to hold up the RP so blackshardnixum, you can take control of midnight when you feel the need, just so he has reason to be there until i get back, k?

Blurgh, work, i dont want anything started without me, but at the same time, i dont want to hold up the RP so blackshardnixum, you can take control of midnight when you feel the need, just so he has reason to be there until i get back, k?

Of course, no need to worry! I can wait as long as we need to before starting with activity in Delvia.

Okay, This is alot of infomation, For the sake of it, There is 3 different Formats: 1. The one like Capricorns will all that infomation, 2. Absolutley EVERYTHING, Which includs Capricorns format with: Career, Family, Partnership, Basic Personality,Change-Lesiure-Retirement, Health-Diet-Exersise, Ascendant and Progressment(to another sign), 3. Custom, Choose what you want and don't want Out of No.2. For those who are offline at this moment, I will just do Format 1, Because there is 4 pages of this s**t, But if you want more just ask and I'll give. So Rolle, Psych, BlackShard, Which Format?