Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc City of Darkness (Dead, Please Don't Reply)

BlackShardNixium

Hey Ponies, Ima Leo, So could I join this RP as one? Sounds really ... Interesting, I am pretty new to the comminity though, So I might not be too good, But I'll make a character soon enough, I need ta gather the infomation first, And May I ask, Is Romance allowed in this RP? And If so, How Far can it get? Thanks, I'll get back to ya soon

Er, Hello! Me Again :3 Just wanted to say I've made some changes to my Taurus Girl, For One, I thought I should Change her name, So I've changed it to "Tlalli Amithi", meaning 'the Earth is Boundless'; I've also changed other things like her backstory, personality and the 'Other' Part to make it more accurate :P

Here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tlalli-amithi-taurus-r2407

~Crystal

P.S: Rose, You forgot the link :P

She looks adorable! Thanks for letting me know about the update, and thank you also for inviting a friend, it's really awesome of you!! <3

Ah, Sorry :P

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/paratyl-virgo-r2464

There ya go, Lots of info on him ;) If you want anything changed, Just Ask

Also, I made him a male because it seems there aren't many Males on this (Or Am I just being Dumb?)

`Rose xox

Accepted of course!! Welcome and thank you so much for joining!! Your character is splendid! You know I haven't really checked the amount of gender difference in the RP, lol maybe I should...

Hey Ponies, Ima Leo, So could I join this RP as one? Sounds really ... Interesting, I am pretty new to the comminity though, So I might not be too good, But I'll make a character soon enough, I need ta gather the infomation first, And May I ask, Is Romance allowed in this RP? And If so, How Far can it get? Thanks, I'll get back to ya soon

A Leo! Awesome, and welcome to the RP! Yes romance is allowed in the RP, but remember the characters are adolescents and so I feel it should go without saying that things don't get to..... Discriptive....ehehheh... As far as love and passion goes, I'd say we draw the line at adult content and things that would deffinately be rated M...

• Brohoof 1

Ah, Sorry

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/paratyl-virgo-r2464

There ya go, Lots of info on him If you want anything changed, Just Ask

Also, I made him a male because it seems there aren't many Males on this (Or Am I just being Dumb?)

`Rose xox

Random pony: ¨OMG A MALE MANE¨ XD lol why do you make me get that in mind its just funny also are you whirl GO in your head?

A Leo! Awesome, and welcome to the RP! Yes romance is allowed in the RP, but remember the characters are adolescents and so I feel it should go without saying that things don't get to..... Discriptive....ehehheh... As far as love and passion goes, I'd say we draw the line at adult content and things that would deffinately be rated M...

Aw Thanks And I'd see why I'm just finishing mah Leo character in another tab now, Tryin' to set it out like Roseys and Crystals, 'Cause deres seem pretty pro. Think Ima call him Leon, May be cheesy, But ya gotta deal with it

P.S: Rose Invited Me, 'Were a Item since 5 weeks :3

Edited by SurfSkateSoar
  • Brohoof 2

Accepted of course!! Welcome and thank you so much for joining!! Your character is splendid! You know I haven't really checked the amount of gender difference in the RP, lol maybe I should...

Aha Don't Worry, I believe our Leo is making his charater a male too

Do You have to tell Everypony?  

Random pony: ¨OMG A MALE MANE¨ XD lol why do you make me get that in mind its just funny also are you whirl GO in your head?

Err, Pardon? Sorry, I don't understand Are they all supossed to be female? And Last I checked this isn't the Mane 6, This the the Zodiac 12 or whatever it is called xD Sorry if I sound rude

`Rose xox

Edited by RoseBud
  • Brohoof 2

She looks adorable! Thanks for letting me know about the update, and thank you also for inviting a friend, it's really awesome of you!! <3

No Problem! I can see if I can get some of my other brony friends to join the last places if you want... ?

Do You have to tell Everypony?

Don't make me do the Kissing in a tree song :3 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 

~Crystal

• Brohoof 1

No, no they are not just supposed to be female and look at the first
post lol + whirl virgo didnt you get it? vir and whi sounds close to
eachother. (v-ir and w-i sound close) (to rose could not quote for some reason)

Edited by rolle

No, no they are not just supposed to be female and look at the first

post lol + whirl virgo didnt you get it? vir and whi sounds close to

eachother. (v-ir and w-i sound close) (to rose could not quote for some reason)

Aha Okay Sorry for the confusion, I get it now xD

Don't make me do the Kissing in a tree song :3 MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 

.____. No. Just, No.

No Problem! I can see if I can get some of my other brony friends to join the last places if you want... ?

I can see if any of mine maybe too! I'd be glad to help get the RP started :3

`Rose xox

Edited by RoseBud

ok.. trololo 'rose and bud sitting in a tree and is having a k-i-l-l-i-n-g spree' hope you had fun i know i did

Now i wonder why i cant quote any more it just doesnt seem normal ive been able to quote before so why not now ._.? well it works somewhat but not good

Edited by rolle

okay, i can deal with that ^^, midnight is kinda carefree anyway, just haunted by a real screwed up past x3

Hey Mate, There isn't any Charater Databases for your Capi yet, Are You Gonna mate one? We are waiting for you mate :P

ok.. trololo 'rose and bud sitting in a tree and is having a k-i-l-l-i-n-g spree' hope you had fun i know i did

O__O

`Rose xox

Could I join as Aries? I don't have a character made yet but I can make one tonight and upload it this weekend. I can get a description before then though.

Well of course!! Welcome to the RP! Yay! That means we're almost ready to start, just one more applicant, I think.

Well of course!! Welcome to the RP! Yay! That means we're almost ready to start, just one more applicant, I think.

Yay!  Thanks so much?  

So I'm going to name my character Arianna.  I'm not sure on design yet though.  She'll have the zodiac symbol on her flank and she will probably be a dark read with back hair.  She'll be a unicorn with a slightly curved horn.

• Brohoof 1

and i just looked up what a capricorns powers could be......so midnight has a connection to evil magic and earth bending of sorts? i can deal with that x3

well, id just like to use my regular OC midnight, just change up a part of his history to where he gets a capricorn symbol on his flank rather than a bow and arrow.

I've captured a friend of mine, He is a Gemini, He will give you the charater data soon enough, He's just finishing up some work 'e has to do.

Looks like were almost ready!

Perfect! Thank you so much! I'll reserve his place and set up the RP thread as soon as I can, then we can all finally get started!!
  • Brohoof 1

Perfect! Thank you so much! I'll reserve his place and set up the RP thread as soon as I can, then we can all finally get started!!

Absoulutey ;) Anything to help! Actually, I've just gotten a text from him, Hes coming on soon, Just finishing up his work so he can make a character and get this party STARTTTEEDD!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hey Guys! So its me to wait for gettng this started? Well, Awesome! I'm Surfs Gemini friend :P I'm just making a character now, I would make one in Paint Tool SAI or Photoshop but I don't want to keep you guys waiting! ;) I'll edit soon with my Character Database, Sound Good? Also, Sorry I took so long to come on :P Work and stuff

Edit: Quoted Below

Edited by MaleTrixie

Hey Guys! So its me to wait for gettng this started? Well, Awesome! I'm Surfs Gemini friend :P I'm just making a character now, I would make one in Paint Tool SAI or Photoshop but I don't want to keep you guys waiting! ;) I'll edit soon with my Character Database, Sound Good? Also, Sorry I took so long to come on :P Work and stuff

Oh no problem at all! Welcome and thank you so much for joining! I know this will be a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy the RP!

• Brohoof 1

Oh no problem at all! Welcome and thank you so much for joining! I know this will be a lot of fun and I hope you enjoy the RP!

Okay! I'm Done

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/gemini-gen-r2507

I'm sorry I took so long, MLP Forums was acting up

And Sorry about the thing on his neck, Something seemed missing :P Not very good quality; Guess I'm just tired today :P So, We can finally get started?

Edited by MaleTrixie
  • Brohoof 2