Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc City of Darkness (Dead, Please Don't Reply)

BlackShardNixium

Okay, This is alot of infomation, For the sake of it, There is 3 different Formats: 1. The one like Capricorns will all that infomation, 2. Absolutley EVERYTHING, Which includs Capricorns format with: Career, Family, Partnership, Basic Personality,Change-Lesiure-Retirement, Health-Diet-Exersise, Ascendant and Progressment(to another sign), 3. Custom, Choose what you want and don't want Out of No.2. For those who are offline at this moment, I will just do Format 1, Because there is 4 pages of this s**t, But if you want more just ask and I'll give. So Rolle, Psych, BlackShard, Which Format?

Format 1 if ya please m'dear ^^ Thank you for doing this, i've been searching around for some more information, but each site lists stuff differently, and it gets confusing :/

OhOHOH!! IM SO EXCITED! I just have to get this out!Part 2 and 3 of this RP are partway planned out, i've mostly got what we need for part  2 and part 3 is coming along quite nicely. I just....

I can't wait for all of it to happen, its gonna be so awesome!

• Brohoof 1

and as its just getting epic, i have to leave XD, so dont go too far without me x3, okay? okay? *rarity pouty face*

We Won't :P (Depends on everyone else XD)

...Errr, 2 sorry but i gotta be knowing if im just mentally disturbed from my zodiac or not becuz it feels like i am XD

Aha, Thats quite alright xD

Format 1 if ya please m'dear ^^ Thank you for doing this, i've been searching around for some more information, but each site lists stuff differently, and it gets confusing :/

OhOHOH!! IM SO EXCITED! I just have to get this out!Part 2 and 3 of this RP are partway planned out, i've mostly got what we need for part  2 and part 3 is coming along quite nicely. I just....

I can't wait for all of it to happen, its gonna be so awesome!

Of Course and I am too :D:D:D

I will do everyones about now in this order:

Cancer, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Virgo, Scorpio, Saggitarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

Sound Good?

P.S: Might be your turn to post :P

P.P.S: Anyone else here to pick a format?

Edited by Crystal Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

i want 2 on libra (cuz i just want to know :3) and 1 on scorpio to not confuse i just want to know my zodiac XD

P.S. what i meant is that you PM me it XD

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

i want 2 on libra (cuz i just want to know :3) and 1 on scorpio to not confuse i just want to know my zodiac XD

P.S. what i meant is that you PM me it XD

Oh okay :P I'm just sorting things out, I'll PM you soon, is That Alright? I just need to finish this :P

Color me distressed. That was one of the most upsetting things I've ever seen! Auugh it's just not fair!! OnO d*mmit I'm crying.

Saddest. D*mn. Story. Ever!!

What the freaking ba-spike are you talking about. Anyways what do you guys think about the little 'romance' between scorpiok and ...forgot name again but psychs char anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Color me distressed. That was one of the most upsetting things I've ever seen! Auugh it's just not fair!! OnO d*mmit I'm crying.

What? What Story? Are you alright? Please don't cry :( But what story is it? Seen? Video? Sorry for all the questions!

Edited by Crystal Dancer

You alright Hun? What in the hay are you reading/watching that made you cry?? :( Don't cry, please don't cry :(

I don't think hes online at this moment.. I'm waiting for 'Midnight and Libra'...

I don't like waiting.

I'm a girl....

Yes, i am busy with something... Its called 'Waiting on the other RPer to post' want to play it too? Its really 'fun'

Sorry.  Went and dropped my friend off at home and got some dinner with my mom.

What the freaking ba-spike are you talking about. Anyways what do you guys think about the little 'romance' between scorpiok and ...forgot name again but psychs char anyways.

I like it!  XD

yeah, i know im not good at it, but, thanks for the help, glad to have someone like you, i dont mind, i like to have someone to help improve my writing skills.

*wipes brow* No problem. I was afraid you were going to be mad at me.

In completely unrelated news, I am unfortunately going to have to announce my withdrawal from this RP. I've tried, but I just can't think of any good ideas to go with this setting.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I'm a girl....

I'm So Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I was just.. Sorry..

tumblr_lyfaqmIy3p1r3k1m8o1_500.png :3? 

In completely unrelated news, I am unfortunately going to have to announce my withdrawal from this RP. I've tried, but I just can't think of any good ideas to go with this setting.   Good luck to the rest of you!

Why? I can help you stay, We can't do any of this without you, Clockwise 

I'm a girl....

Sorry.  Went and dropped my friend off at home and got some dinner with my mom.

I like it!  XD

Well you do sound (write) like a girl (no offense) so thats pretty obvious to see and please dont ask how i know how girls write/speak lol

You officially intrigue me with this RP... Can I join with White Rose? I have the perfect intro with her... (Check Signature below)

Maybe I can replace the guy/gal le- nevermind.

A Sleepy Phychic Pony? Thats not creepy at all..

You'll have to put it though with BlackShardNixium but shes not on at the moment..

I'm So Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, I was just.. Sorry..

tumblr_lyfaqmIy3p1r3k1m8o1_500.png :3? 

Why? I can help you stay, We can't do any of this without you, Clockwise 

Of course.  It's kind of hard to tell in a community like this.

Well you do sound (write) like a girl (no offense) so thats pretty obvious to see and please dont ask how i know how girls write/speak lol

I'm not sure I want to know.  XD  Just kidding.  I'm sure you have a reasonable explanation. I hope.....

• Brohoof 1

You officially intrigue me with this RP... Can I join with White Rose? I have the perfect intro with her... (Check Signature below)

Maybe I can replace the guy/gal le- nevermind.

To be honest, i didnt read your OC but maybe you dont want to be in the rp yet it still is in its fire stage.