Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has any cartoon ever had EXACTLY 130 episodes?

Pony Of The Month

I wasn't sure where to put this, but it is somewhat mlp related, so I'll just put it here for now.

Anyways, the reason I chose the number 130, is because of this:

The "magic" number for episodes for kids cartoons is 65. Which is the amount of episodes that MLP will have once season 3 is over. Season 4 of MLP is not 100% confirmed, however, it seems very likely, considering its popularity. If there is a Season 4, that means the show will have officially past the 65 episode mark. So that means there would be a possibility of another 65 episodes, which would be a total of 130 episodes, which would be a lot. I somewhat doubt that there could be a third set of 65 episodes but it is possible.(that would be a whopping 195 episodes!) 

So, this is how I fantasize the episodes of the series turn out:

We already know this:

Season 1 has 26 episodes

Season 2 has 26 episodes

Season 3 has 13 episodes

And like I've said before, this gives us a total of 65 episodes. My fantasy is that this pattern would continue for another 3 seasons:

Season 4- 26 episodes

Season 5- 26 episodes

Season 6- 13 episodes

This would be a total of 130 episodes

Than, we would finish it off with an epic tv movie finale! (I say "tv" movie, because there is NO way it would become theatrical)

I don't think this is incredibly likely. but maybe I'm wrong. Do you think it's likely? Do you think it's a good idea? 

Oh, and back to the original question. If you know of a cartoon which has finished with EXACTLY 130 episodes, please let me know.

Edited by Flutterbass

Well, good shows that decided to cut it off before getting any worse...there's  Kim Possible with 87 episodes.

The only ones that really go over 100 are those that have been beaten to death. Phineas & Ferb with 178 (how the hell in a 4 or so year time span?), Spongebob with 204, Fairly Odd Parents with 126 and Johnny Test with 117.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...
On 2013-01-13 at 11:02 AM, himanuts said:

Well, good shows that decided to cut it off before getting any worse...there's  Kim Possible with 87 episodes.

The only ones that really go over 100 are those that have been beaten to death. Phineas & Ferb with 178 (how the hell in a 4 or so year time span?), Spongebob with 204, Fairly Odd Parents with 126 and Johnny Test with 117.

It's amazing that MLP has more episodes than the shows you mentioned!