Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Minath's House Party!

Minath Khalsi

@Minath Watcher @Alex-Kennedy

Blaze chuckled as she finished drinking her Coke before floating over a beer and popped the tab and took a few drinks. "Wow that's really cool I'll deffinately have to go check it out the next time I leave Ponyville. As for me I don't normally tell anypony this but I teach some magic at small schools just outside of the major parts of Canterlot. I know I say I don't like it here but the ponies and kids on the outskirts are more mellow and down to earth. I wouldn't have it if it hadn't been for Princess Luna "

Blaze didn't know what to do but she soon got an idea. Using her magic she melted a small hole in her beer bottle. She started laughing as she watched the liquid drain out of her bottle of beer, she didn't want to waste good beer so she had placed a glass under her bottle. She let the beer drain into the glass seeing Minath's anger when she noticed what had happened to her drink.

Blaze giggleled lifting the glass up with her magic "Chill Minath I wouldn't waste good beer like that it would be a tragedy. So what's been up with you lately?"

Edited by storm-fire

"Oh Celestia... how long have I been in here for?"

Hansel looked up again and used his magic to adjust the headphones around his neck, which were titled at an odd angle.

"Heh, I'm feeling better already." He said to himself., and smiled.

He washed his hooves... more out of habit then anything, unlocked the bathroom door, and walked out into the hallway. As he approached the staircase, he could hear new voices chattering downstairs. 

"Sounds like more guests have arrived." He thought.

He walked down the staircase and up to the entrance of the main area. He was right, more ponies were here now... well, at least that's who he assumed the two new ponies were. He could also smell the very distinct aroma of beer... as well as a beverage he couldn't recognise. Whatever it was, though... it was strong... and very enticing. He decided it would be best to stay away from it, and headed towards the table where the rum he brought now sat. He opened the bottle and poured himself a small amount into a cup before filling the rest up with coke. He was more of a social drinker, and he didn't think a shot would last very long... and beer, well... it wasn't something he enjoyed much.

He giggled at himself.

Edited by Hansel