Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help/advice!

jparty76

Ok so my friend is in town and he is really good with artsy stuff his deviant art is really full with amazing stuff but he offered to do my xbox and create a skin for it all he asks is if I supply the picture but their are so many amazing pictures I don't want a single pony I want a group photo that looks really cool mainly including twilight, pinkie, fluttershy, AJ, rarity, rainbow dash, Dj - Pon3, derpy, luna and celestia ( seems like alot!) but I can't find a good photo with all of them in it! help!!!

Ok so my friend is in town and he is really good with artsy stuff his deviant art is really full with amazing stuff but he offered to do my xbox and create a skin for it all he asks is if I supply the picture but their are so many amazing pictures I don't want a single pony I want a group photo that looks really cool mainly including twilight, pinkie, fluttershy, AJ, rarity, rainbow dash, Dj - Pon3, derpy, luna and celestia ( seems like alot!) but I can't find a good photo with all of them in it! help!!!

First off, periods. Use some periods. :P

A quick way to get most of them in one photo is to simply Google "mlp mane six" and look at the image results. There are tons of images like that.

However, you might have a harder time getting Vinyl Scratch, Derpy, Luna, and Celestia in the photo. I'm not really sure if something like that even exists to be honest...

• Brohoof 2

You should probably have somebody custom draw that, be it through a commission or a request in the creative help forum section.