Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Draw my OC?

CamRad18

Hey, guys! I don't possess a single drop of artistic talent so I was wondering if all you lovely ponies could draw my OC for me. Feel free to draw him however you want (although some romantic pics with Rainbow Dash or Luna would be awesome). Anyway, thank you in advance!

post-10829-0-88057400-1358300935_thumb.png

Also, does he have a Cutie Mark?

No, I haven't thought of one yet. Would you want to create one? I'd like to see what you come up with. You don't have to though, I'll be happy either way.

i bet i could try to draw your oc!well, not exactly draw,but trace it from another picture. i do that alot, so i can draw your oc if you want! :)

Go for it! I want as many people as possible to draw him. I don't care how you do it either. Tracing, drawing, painting, drawn in your own blood (joking!), whatever way you choose.

img-1088518-1-photo-8306.jpgdone! sorry i didnt reply in a while.i had to do alot,and then i had to go to school.so tell me what you think! its the best i could do.

Am I insane, or is your avatar the OC drawing and the OC drawing you posted your avatar? Or maybe my computer is on crack? I don't know.

Am I insane, or is your avatar the OC drawing and the OC drawing you posted your avatar? Or maybe my computer is on crack? I don't know.

sorry about that.i failed at posting the picture,so it changed randomly.i don't really know why that happened.and for the avatar,im gonna change it.