Sugarcups Art corner

Sugarcup

Its impossible to be harsh on this!

These are amazing!!! So cute. :D

They are all so pretty, but my fav would have to be the pinkie one :3

I love you art! Keep drawing. I would love to see more from you.

aaw why thank you darling :wub:   and you'll probbably see mroe of my stuff as the time goes one :) and here is my DA http://nirac.deviantart.com/ for more art to be seen :3

These are beautiful! You are very talented! :wub:   I like how you put your own twists on the pony design from the show.

Would you be willing to do Sugarcube? 

post-3486-0-22732200-1354680190_thumb.png

post-3486-0-29723200-1359123900_thumb.jpg

(drawing done by CrystalRose on the forums)

I don't have a picture of her cutie mark besides the second picture, but it is two sugarcubes with a heart in each of them. 

I may have been born yesterday sir, but I stayed up all night - El-P

A little something i made now after a long day at work :3 sisters_zps4112377e.png kinda reminds me of me and my own little sister :3 . Was supposed to add a book rarity was supposed to read for SB. but was too lazy bwaha :D

• Brohoof 1

Why howdy there ya'll. Figured I might as well show ya'll my stuff. Now when I am a member here and all *squee~*

Please dont be harsh on them D:

img-1090305-7-1353619142.sugarcup_galaxy

God you're good at art. And I know you said go easy on them - I will - but critiques are always helpful to an artist, because they let the artist know what they're doing wrong. So I'm just going to point out a couple of things I don't like on the last one, because it seems like it needs critique. 

So. Last one. Sun and Moon, correct? Very beautiful. The sparkles are a nice touch, because they make the ponies seem god-like, if that's what you were going for. Sun is perfectly fine, except I can't seem to find her other wing....Now, Moon needs a teensy bit of work. First of all, you pillow shaded him. Pillow shading is only necessary when there is a light source very close up, and in front of you. Not good in a picture like this. Second of all, his back left leg is too thin at the top - it will be just fine if you make it thicker. The last thing I'm noticing is that Moon looks feminine and masculine at the same time. (Sorry...) I'm questioning myself on saying it's a he, because although he doesn't have eyelashes, that's the only thing that makes him not look like a mare. Unless he is actually a she, in which case it's fine.

Oh, gosh, was I too mean? I'm sorry! This is really good art, and I'd actually give it a 9/10! Everyone, and I mean everyone, has things they need to work on in their art. You're not the only one! There are dozens of pieces that are worse than yours, and not many that are better. Keep going!

• Brohoof 1

post-3479-0-99003400-1356221355.png

Credit to MatrixChicken for Signature

Credit to Генерал Четник for Avatar

actually they arent moon and sun at all o.o they are the galaxy and she is a star (well that is a sun when thinking about it lol).

and yes i wanted the feminine look over him, kinda prince like :3

God you're good at art. And I know you said go easy on them - I will - but critiques are always helpful to an artist, because they let the artist know what they're doing wrong. So I'm just going to point out a couple of things I don't like on the last one, because it seems like it needs critique. 

So. Last one. Sun and Moon, correct? Very beautiful. The sparkles are a nice touch, because they make the ponies seem god-like, if that's what you were going for. Sun is perfectly fine, except I can't seem to find her other wing....Now, Moon needs a teensy bit of work. First of all, you pillow shaded him. Pillow shading is only necessary when there is a light source very close up, and in front of you. Not good in a picture like this. Second of all, his back left leg is too thin at the top - it will be just fine if you make it thicker. The last thing I'm noticing is that Moon looks feminine and masculine at the same time. (Sorry...) I'm questioning myself on saying it's a he, because although he doesn't have eyelashes, that's the only thing that makes him not look like a mare. Unless he is actually a she, in which case it's fine.

Oh, gosh, was I too mean? I'm sorry! This is really good art, and I'd actually give it a 9/10! Everyone, and I mean everyone, has things they need to work on in their art. You're not the only one! There are dozens of pieces that are worse than yours, and not many that are better. Keep going!

• Brohoof 1

actually they arent moon and sun at all o.o they are the galaxy and she is a star (well that is a sun when thinking about it lol).

and yes i wanted the feminine look over him, kinda prince like :3

Oh then I'm sorry! Galaxy and star then, even better! :3 

Anyways, good job and I hope I did go as easy on you as I meant....(meaning, I didn't hurt your feelings did I?)

post-3479-0-99003400-1356221355.png

Credit to MatrixChicken for Signature

Credit to Генерал Четник for Avatar

i would like to see what you can do with my oc's you can do what ever one you want and you can do what ever you want to them so here they are.

her hair is blond, and her cote is white, and here armore is gold, and she don't have a cute mark, and her eyes are dark blue. and she called the curse princess.

post-7469-0-01699000-1357659948_thumb.jpg

her hair is dark red, and her cote is white, and her jewellery is golde, and her shoes her gold, and her eyes are light blue.

post-7469-0-48009100-1350924603_thumb.jpg

ps: i rely like your art work keep it up. ;)

Do what you love to do and grat thing will come from it
Do what you love to do and you can't be stoped

My Oc request shope:http://mlpforums.com/topic/55950-my-new-ocs-requests-thread-open/?st=0

My Deviant art:http://dasherart.deviantart.com/

• 3 weeks later...