Octavia's Cellozoid

You! Stop being so good! 

Seriously though, amazing work and I am Completely not jealous in the slightest. in love your drawings, they're drawn with such elegance. The poses you often draw in too, really bring the image to life and give your character just that much more personality.

• Brohoof 1

You're improving, and at a rather impressive speed, I might add. I absolutely love her coat; that white... with a little bit of a pretty blue-ish colour... The way you shaded it only made it look that much nicer, as well. While alicorn OC's usually annoy me because they're usually overpowered and whatnot, this one is pretty, and I like the design. 

Edited by Kirino
  • Brohoof 1

very nice. Every time I see these awesome artworks it makes me wish I was artistically inclined, but alas I leave the awesome artwork to you and others.

Also, the coat coloring almost reminds me of Ice, combined with the blue fire for a cutie mark I almost wonder if it is intentional?

• Brohoof 1

O great... Now I want one of your pieces with even more greed. I want one, I need one, blarggg.

Now after being a goof. Great work love the body structure and wonder how would her mane look like on "ethereal” phase. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like this. The simplistic design and eye-pleasing color scheme really combine to form a wonderful combination. Really great! Nice work!

You! Stop being so good!

Seriously though, amazing work and I am Completely not jealous in the slightest. in love your drawings, they're drawn with such elegance. The poses you often draw in too, really bring the image to life and give your character just that much more personality.

Thanks, guys!

Thats it! I officially regret ever giving away a chance for your art. >=(

The style here is simply elegant to the core. Its just amazing, really.

PM'd, and you know it,

You're improving, and at a rather impressive speed, I might add. I absolutely love her coat; that white... with a little bit of a pretty blue-ish colour... The way you shaded it only made it look that much nicer, as well. While alicorn OC's usually annoy me because they're usually overpowered and whatnot, this one is pretty, and I like the design.

She actually doesn't know much magic, and only flies for leisure. More laid back than most alicorn OCs.

very nice. Every time I see these awesome artworks it makes me wish I was artistically inclined, but alas I leave the awesome artwork to you and others.

Also, the coat coloring almost reminds me of Ice, combined with the blue fire for a cutie mark I almost wonder if it is intentional?

Almost intentional. I like that you noticed that! :D

O great... Now I want one of your pieces with even more greed. I want one, I need one, blarggg.

Now after being a goof. Great work love the body structure and wonder how would her mane look like on "ethereal” phase.

Let me know if you'd like me to give Emi a try, I'd love to.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you all like it.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid

Let me know if you'd like me to give Emi a try, I'd love to.

It would be my absolute pleasure to got a piece from you about her =D. In fact I’m kind of flattered for you to know her… I didn’t create a post for her XD. But be my guest she is yours to draw =D

• Brohoof 1