Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Plague ( Idea )

Plasmastorm X-15

So... We're either...

1) all infected and sad.

2) not infected but everyone else is and we're safe for some reason.

3) not infected but everyone else is and they're turning zombie so we have to mow them down.

I'm neither interested nor uninterested. You have to give people a little more information than just a plague.

Also, it's spelled plague not plauge.

Edited by Linguz

I was very tired...although I do have a coule of ideas

1. similar to PROTOTYPE except there`s no army killing everypony & we can wander free roam for survival.

2. Everyone is infected except for certain few that live in a bunker that either tries to find a cure or exterminate all infected in Equestria

3. Search for a new home while ramming through the infected horde.

(Everypony can also choose weapon classes of what they want their specialty to be.)

I have an idea for a plague sort of RP. Quick version:

So there's this plague (duh) that spreads over Equestria. Some are immune, some don't get exposed and survive that way. A lot of ponies die, but some get infected and survive. Many are turned into mindless "zombie" ponies, called Drones. Some, mostly unicorns, lose their minds, but gain strange powers not normally accessible by magic. A very rare type of survivors have gained strange powers, but have lost things other than their minds, such as memories, one or more of their senses, the ability to speak, things like that. They also have other mental and physical problems. 

There are rumors that somewhere, hidden in Canterlot, the alicorn sisters created a portal to an ternate version of Canterlot or something that is kept pristine by magic. The alicorns are no longer around, they are sealed in some sort of huge crystal thing that preserves their bodies so they can devote their entire beings to maintaining the spell and keep the plague from spreading into their artificial world. 

We play as a group of survivors attempting to reach Canterlot and find the portal so we can live out our days in a pure Canterlot. 

Nah you're kinda fuckin stupid no offense

Yeah, it was just something I came up with while taking a piss. Not my best work XD

Edited by Evilshy

sooo what are the infected like never really played prototype only infected that grab me are like resident evil zombies or las-plargas from RE: 4 and what is the land like is this after the infection hit so evrything is destoryed or is it during the first day the infection hits?

Look i don`t wanna spoil everything about it but it`s gonna be like Dead Island with special zombie ponies we fight & we have our unquie talents for survival here...

Soo. i ask again, Is anypony interested in joining?

• 1 month later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.