Pony Hate

ChubGrun

Just wondering what you guys thought of all those who hate my little pony and bronies themselves. For example I saw

this on R/mlp just before it got downvoted to hell. Looks like it was made by a butthurt 12 year old.

• Brohoof 1

I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, whether or not I agree with them or like the way in which they are presented. I don't see why people feel the need to take the time to make entire videos expressing their hatred against a TV show. I mean, it's just a TV show. There's plenty of shows I don't like, but that doesn't mean I hate people who do like them. 

For example, I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber's music. But, that doesn't mean I hate Justin Bieber, or people who do like his music. Hatred is destructive and unnecessary, and in my opinion ridiculous when applied to people's media tastes. 

• Brohoof 12

I think there is a huge difference between a hater and a non fan, there are plenty of things out there that aren't my thing but I don't start a war with everyone that does like it.

• Brohoof 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

are you calling this S*** "reasons to hate MLP"?

the most convincing reasons to hate MLP is...

1-it is for retarded children and babies.

2-boring cartoon drawings.

and the most convincing reason is.... "IT IS MADE IN CANADA!"

the guy who made this video is too pathetic.

by the way...

i'm going to troll him.

0a0630752ccbe045d9fa7e2443f1ae04.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Everyone can have an opinion.

What annoys me is when people say its for fags and never give it a chance.

If you don't like the show but have given it a chance I have no issues with.

i think we should not even be mad because they are bunch of A**holes!

we all should memorize and understand this saying.

2238951_orig.jpg"

or you can troll them "if you can"

• Brohoof 3

img-1103119-1-2238951_orig.jpg"

Sometimes I argue with haters to the point they give up. That's always quite a satisfying experience for me. I don't suppose telling them they're wrong is "trolling" though.

I lost my shit the moment I heard Papa Roach.

I can kind of see where he's coming from; he is making valid points, after all. Christians find princesses offensive all the time! He's a lone wolf at his school! Furries!

It seems we've found a lost cause everyone, no amount of love and tolerance can change that logic.

img-1103119-1-2238951_orig.jpg"

Thank you my supporters!

"Me gaddafista"

5161-libya_s_colonel_muammar_al_gaddafi.

ignoooooooooooooooooooooooore thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis noooooooooon sense!

Sometimes I argue with haters to the point they give up. That's always quite a satisfying experience for me. I don't suppose telling them they're wrong is "trolling" though.

you can troll them by not to be angry, just say "and?" or something like that

IGNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

I'm going to give my 2 cents on some of those reasons:

"I'm a Lone Wolf" I never liked that statement, wolves are pack animals. 

"Music Sucks" *looks at his choice of music* no comment, because it speaks for itself.

"The white horse offends my christian values"  I'm christian(kinda) and apologize on the religion's behalf for stupid crap like this, also. in the bible the white horse is ridden by Met-, er, I mean death in revelations, not satan.

"Made in Canada" no comment, speaks for itself

"Rips off LPS" ..... I hope that was a poor trolling attempt. 

• Brohoof 1

I love making them mad :3

Yesterday they started bothering me because I had a pony avatar, the one who called me an "autistic pony fucker virgin" was gone in 2 comments, the other one, called me a "Man Slut" oh god, just remembering those words makes me laugh xD

If haters are not hating, then you are doing something incorrectly.

I do think that there are some valid things to hate in this world, though, plenty of things, like being bitten by spiders.

I can understand someone not being a fan of the show, but a bunch of haters think up a bunch of illegitimate reasons to deny it. But it's not really important what they think. Many of their arguments can be refuted with reason, unless they actually watched it and just didn't like it. But that happens

I love making them mad :3

Yesterday they started bothering me because I had a pony avatar, the one who called me an "autistic pony fucker virgin" was gone in 2 comments, the other one, called me a "Man Slut" oh god, just remembering those words makes me laugh xD

Pony fucker virgin LMAO with such eloquent and insightful arguments I am sure they will show us a thing or two. "Screw logic I have the internet."

Pony fucker virgin LMAO with such eloquent and insightful arguments I am sure they will show us a thing or two. "Screw logic I have the internet."

When he called me a Man Slut, that's when I fell off my bed laughing, you can tell the failed effort they put into their comments that worked miserably against me, even random people that weren't bronies were like "seriously, you and your antipony friends need to learn new insults" 

Edited by Pinkazoid

When he called me a Man Slut, that's when I fell off my bed laughing, you can tell the failed effort they put into their comments that worked miserably against me, even random people that weren't bronies were like "seriously, you and your antipony friends need to learn new insults" 

I've received "Bitch Fat". Uncredited grandeur going to me capitalising it. The context was "hahaha u bitch fat".

See, that's what I don't get. I know how to handle haters, but people underrate their entertainment value.

Nomally I'd respect opinions of people who dislike the show, but having an opinion and being an asshole are two entirely different things. Guess where this guy falls?

Edited by Megas75

"I'm a Lone Wolf" I never liked that statement, wolves are pack animals. 

Just like humans. That' s the point. The idea is breaking away from the group to live, work, and fight alone. When a wolf challenges the alpha, and loses, he is kicked out of the pack, becoming a lone wolf. The problem with calling yourself a lone wolf is not that wolves are social animals. The problem is that most lone wolves end up dying very quickly without their pack. Also lone wolves are considered inherently inferior. I doubt that' s the message he' s trying to send. I read far too much about wolvesv :P

Anyway, I don't care about these kinds of haters. They will waste their lives on hate and cruelty, achieving nothing and gaining nothing. I pity them a little.

• Brohoof 1

Ill say it again like I say every time this question gets asked personally haters dont bother me to me they are less important then dust in the wind. Dont get angry at them, Dont even bother responding to them they are just not worth the effort it takes to press the buttons on a keyboard. I wish threads like this would stop popping up all the time since there is about 6 million others discussing the same thing.

I loved this video, I think it's funny, but I can't belive that it's serious, because it's reasons just give no sence at all, but still they funny :)

It's not even trolling, just joke. And if it's serious I see no reason to be upset, since reasons are too stupid.

Like people always say, ''Don't feed the troll.'' If we don't respond to them, they will stop bothering us. The way I see it, they are not even worth, typing out every word directly to them. But, since we bronies love & tolerate they don't want to piss us off.

• Brohoof 2

Lol, because canadians....

I laughed so freaking hard XD

Yeah, the kid was probably about 12 yrs old and his dad let him use windows movie maker...

And also... MLP released season 1 before littlest pet shop, not to mention G1 was way before littlest petshop, what a dips***

Anyways, done ranting and using zero conventions to type this up but i'm feeling lazy right now :/

• Brohoof 1

I love how it says that it ripped off Littlest petshop when MLP was first. He must like Littlest Petshop since it offends him that MLP apparently ripped it off. lol......I feel less intelligent after watching this.

• Brohoof 1