Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Weird.... It's like Fluttershy's trying to console you...

Which brings me to that journal i read about. The person who wrote that journal had the same thing but he actually heard fluttershy's voice

Well, yeah, that's true. So, would I have to do it every night for a few months? I wonder when I'll start to feel major changes...

Depends on what you mean my major, I guess.  Baby steps.....  Er, foal steps.....

Which brings me to that journal i read about. The person who wrote that journal had the same thing but he actually heard fluttershy's voice

You might want to reset this, or you'll be hallucinating next.  

Man, this thread is getting really active since Blue and TSG joined. :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Blue get an unvoluntary tulpa though, with the weird secondary effect he's having...

I mean, he's pretty much already himself OR Fluttershy, so himself AND Fluttershy isn't much of a stretch...

I do have to try some more of this and get it to work properly.

Thats a good thing right

Depends on what you mean my major, I guess. Baby steps..... Er, foal steps.....

I'll be fine. If it gets close to that then i will do the reset.

Depends on what you mean my major, I guess.  Baby steps.....  Er, foal steps.....

Major:as in, feeling the horn, the hair, the fur, the feet all at the same time. Or, having mental changes like Blue.

Major:as in, feeling the horn, the hair, the fur, the feet all at the same time. Or, having mental changes like Blue.

Maybe you're Twilight Sparkle, and you've hypnotized yourself into a human......

Maybe you're Twilight Sparkle, and you've hypnotized yourself into a human......

Um...

I guess I'll just have to do the files every night and wait for the changes. Although I'm kind of afraid that I'll turn into a pony at school.

Um...

I guess I'll just have to do the files every night and wait for the changes. Although I'm kind of afraid that I'll turn into a pony at school.

I was just thinking...  We'd never be able to tell the difference.....

Good night everypony. I'm going to do another session tonight before bed. Hopefully i have some more interesting things to share tomorrow. Who lnows maybe fluttershy may post here again......actually right now it feels like the room is spinning and i think i feel my tail again

Ok so my left hand is a hoof again. :squee:

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

First 2 tries with Twilight file:

- I can't decide if this is worse work by Moondust or AJ was worse. Plus - there is background music, what helps getting into trance. Minus - too much stories (AGAIN), the voice is whispering, not saying silencely, what makes hard to me to listen the file. English isn't my primary language, so sometimes I'm listening the voice I can't understand some words, but when it's whispering? For example there is fragment, where are mane 6 named and during this you have to inhale and exhale. I can't notice it at start just because it's hard to me to understand what guy is saying.

- First try - after half of file, my left foot was "jumping" from the left to right etc. 

- Second try - tiredness, but I can easily imagine myself as Twilight. Also I'm feeling pony hind legs and expanded rear. 

- During listening the file I've got another 2 problems. Somewhere in half I'm falling asleep (thanks those stories and whispering), later I can't keep myself from moving and waking up to the end of file - somewhere near 30-35 minute (file has got 36:17), when this isn't waking up part yet, something in me is just trying to force me to not be in trance. That's strange - I'm using hypnosis file from years and it's my first time, when I've got those problem.