Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Am I the only guy here that can't find those files?

WHERE ARE THEY? :o

http://hypnoponies.net/

Make an account and wait for their mods to approve you, then they'll grant you access to the section where all the filer are at :V

And to all the ponies who said they want to make a tulpa of X

Remember they might change and not be X anymore :v

Edited by Colon Vee
  • Brohoof 1

http://hypnoponies.net/

Make an account and wait for their mods to approve you, then they'll grant you access to the section where all the filer are at :V

And to all the ponies who said they want to make a tulpa of X

Remember they might change and not be X anymore :v

Thanks! :)

What, tulpas can change forms? :o

Edited by equerio

It's called deviation

Once they're sentient enough to be able to decide on their own form and personality... they most likely will. You can try to force a specific personality on them before they get sentient, but it's not sure that they will follow :v

Would that not be a rather very scary experience trying to hypnotize yourself to become a pony? 

My buddy Vic Romano agrees the same... Its a shame you will all be eliminated.

What...?

I have been scared of attempting to create a tulpa. Lately I have been considering the pros and cons of a tulpa. Still unsure whether I should attempt to go that far.

Really? A tulpa...

I have heard some scary sht of what tulpas can do, not sure if I am game...

Any advice on keeping a nice tulpa? I don't want one that will beat the sht out of me, or annoying or torture me...

Help :(

Just don't worry about tulpae: they're hard to make and they stay with you for life.

Really? A tulpa...

I have heard some scary sht of what tulpas can do, not sure if I am game...

Any advice on keeping a nice tulpa? I don't want one that will beat the sht out of me, or annoying or torture me...

Help :(

As far as I know, it's pretty much impossible for a tulpa to mistreat you.

And even if they do, you can ignore them until they do.

Creepypastas about tulpae are common, but they are what they are.

"It's a ghost story, they're all made up"

You guys have heard about a separate personality right? Well its like that. Your mind kicks away like Chris', And the Tulpa takes over. Thus completely unaware of what is happening during that state.

Great, tuplae just got 20% more freaky.

That's a decision I've been thinking about for weeks. Yep, it's permanent until I kill it off. How does one find instructions to do that?

I would assume that you find a way to completely break it. However, if you bond with your tulpa too much, you will feel really bad about it. Even though it is just a fragment of your imagination.

You would have to find a way to get it to not want to show itself, speak, or take over anymore.

Let me just say this: Tulpae cannot do anything you don't want them to. As sentient as they are, you ultimately are still in control, because they are in your mind. It's as simple as that. They try to possess you and you don't want that? Don't let them. They cannot control you without you and your body's consent. And besides, most tulpae won't want to do anything to harm their hosts, because they know you'll most likely ignore them (which ultimately kills them) if they try something like that.

Let me just say this: Tulpae cannot do anything you don't want them to. As sentient as they are, you ultimately are still in control, because they are in your mind. It's as simple as that. They try to possess you and you don't want that? Don't let them. They cannot control you without you and your body's consent. And besides, most tulpae won't want to do anything to harm their hosts, because they know you'll most likely ignore them (which ultimately kills them) if they try something like that.

Well then my accusation was false. Time to sit in a corner and think about my life.

So if it doesn't happen unless you want it to, what if the tulpa doesn't want to stop being in control or something? Or can you some how, switch back whenever?

Once you switch, you can't come back untill your tulpa says so.

HOWEVER keep this in mind:

Tulpae are concerned with your sanity and well-being, because that's also theirs. They know that switching for a LONG time (we're talking weeks, even months in a row) can have some negative effects on your brain. So they'll probably be the first ones to bring you back in control. Some even refuse to learn switching for that reason (sometimes they can be just that afraid/insecure. Like "What if I go outside and get us ran over by a car? OMG DO NOT WANT :yay: "

OH one last thing.

Since this isn't the tulpa thread (I'm not a mod and i'm not "backseating", mind you) there might be people who know a lot more. I recall seing a tulpa thread here, otherwise there's tulpa.info

If you want you can PM me and I'll be happy to answer any question I can. Heck, we could even make a skype group/conference :V

Edit pt.2: I FOUND THE THREAD http://mlpforums.com/topic/18464-tulpa-discussion-thread/

Edited by Colon Vee

The original host has complete control of the original body. If a tulpa takes over the body in any way, the host can gain control over the tulpa. 

Although there are few and rare cases that a host cannot gain control back, it is usually because of something to do with the host not wanting control (sometimes caused by depression) or if the host is sleeping and the tulpa somehow gains control.

You know what. I think I might not try hypnotism anymore until I have A LOT of free time. I found this post on hypnoponies:

Side effects may include: hooflock, accidental tulpa, temporary inability to walk, talking in a squeaky fallsetto, getting laughed at/beaten at school, changes in sexual orientation and wanting to be the pet. These could range from mild to moderate and could be permanent.