Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Hang with someone real, maybe?

I am going to try and read that with a nice voice

Nope can't be done.

Ok I do but I just meant so I have somepony to hang with

ALL THE TIME!

My friends are unusually busy and my mom doesn't get me

Who else could understand me then rainbow?

And it may be because I am a bit crazy about Rainbow...

I am going to try and read that with a nice voice

Nope can't be done.

Ok I do but I just meant so I have somepony to hang with

ALL THE TIME!

My friends are unusually busy and my mom doesn't get me

Who else could understand me then rainbow?

And it may be because I am a bit crazy about Rainbow...

I've been over this already, and don't have the energy to reiterate right now.  Also, I wasn't trying to be mean in my previous comment.

I've been over this already, and don't have the energy to reiterate right now.  Also, I wasn't trying to be mean in my previous comment.

I figured that

Reseting as soon as I get home and will start again.

Besides my mind is fucked

I need to reset and try again

I figured that

After it's reset, just give this tulpa business a break for a while – give yourself some time to really think about it.  Besides, you'll have the hypnosis to focus on.

Yes and no, because I have developed some "habits," but at the same time, I'm hesitant to get rid of her, and maybe try another pony.

Yeah, you know... This 'accidental tulpa' thing isn't completely unheard of. It's possible that it can happen, and if you're growing attached, that means she might possibly be for real... and maybe trying to tell you she's getting attached to you. But it's your choice if you want to continue.

I figured that

That... probably is a good idea.

After it's reset, just give this tulpa business a break for a while – give yourself some time to really think about it.  Besides, you'll have the hypnosis to focus on.

You know I have said this before and I will say it again.

You sir are seriously a good pursuader (I think I spelled that right)

I will reset and then.....

BECOME RAINBOW DASH!!!

Then I can join people and have ponystate chats :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

(Even better if you ask me)

Yes but nopony asked you

Oh good I am having chats with myself again

My only thing is I wouldn't mind having something like that around. My only thing is, if I reset. what if I can't get another one?

Edit: Another thing I don't understand is how she's grown on me so much. We're practically opposite in personality.

Edited by Smash N Dash

You know I have said this before and I will say it again.

You sir are seriously a good pursuader (I think I spelled that right)

I will reset and then.....

BECOME RAINBOW DASH!!!

Then I can join people and have ponystate chats :D

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

(Even better if you ask me)

Yes but nopony asked you

Oh good I am having chats with myself again

*persuader :umad:

Well, good luck being Rainbow Dash. :)  I bet you'll be more successful than I've been so far with Twilight.

My only thing is I wouldn't mind having something like that around. My only thing is, if I reset. what if I can't get another one?

If she's an actual, developing tulpa, a reset shouldn't be enough to get rid of her. Perhaps you should wait and see if you can help her develop a little more? I'm actually not sure... I never had an accidental tulpa brought on by pony hypnosis.

tulpa =/= hypnosis. resetting won't stop you from getting rid of tulpa nor prevent you from finding more.

And I will tack on that this is an uncommon occurrence, possibly due to how the brain stores differentiating  personalities. eg: at one time I have a Twilight tulpa and a Fluttershy tulpa which I believe were results of me listening to the Flutters and Twi files.

Left my window open and a swarm of mosquitoes flew in. I'm itching so much I'm sure I wouldn't be able to keep the trance for long.

Which is awful because I wanted to try another session since the last 2 weren't successful.

I guess the universe doesn't want me to hypnotize myself tonight

Is it possible I could develop another one, alongside Rarity?

There is no limit to the amount of Tulpa you can develop. I wouldn't recommend having more than one though, it could get a little crowded.

Oh and I forgot Tw1light in my tulpamancer count  :lol:

Now for my hypno story for the day.....since last time i checked this is a hypnosis topic....

Just listened to the file about an half hour ago, seems my left hand wants to be a hoof. Been keeping my right hand a hand since I still want to use the computer....but nonetheless, i have progressed in my 2 weeks with RD.

On a side note, I seem to be having conversations with Rainbow Dash in my head, would that be considered tulpa? or am I just going crazy here?

Now for my hypno story for the day.....since last time i checked this is a hypnosis topic....

Just listened to the file about an half hour ago, seems my left hand wants to be a hoof. Been keeping my right hand a hand since I still want to use the computer....but nonetheless, i have progressed in my 2 weeks with RD.

On a side note, I seem to be having conversations with Rainbow Dash in my head, would that be considered tulpa? or am I just going crazy here?

THE TULPAE ARE INVADING!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  HOLY PLACEBO EFFECT, BATMAN!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry.  Sheesh, how many people are going to think that they have tulpae?

Can someone recommend some pre-hypnosis music? I might try auto-teaching myself to meditate.

I can get my body all numb, but that mind of mine can't stop wandering away...

You're supposed to concentrate on the voice, right? 

THE TULPAE ARE INVADING!  RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  HOLY PLACEBO EFFECT, BATMAN!!!!!!!

Ahem, sorry.  Sheesh, how many people are going to think that they have tulpae?

I think that's exactly what's happening here... People see other people developing tulpae, and then - "Oh! I think I have one of those too!" No offense to those that may or may not actually have developing tulpae, but... This is a little too uncanny!

Okay, I think we need to start clarifying a few things here.

Now, chances are, you won't get a tulpa solely via hypno file day one. If anything, it will take several weeks to months using this method AND you need to have some sort of desire to have a tulpa for this to work.

Now, if you're just talking in you head and /you/ respond with a Applejack voice in your head, 9/10 that's not a tulpa. However, if you talk to yourself and with little to no effort you seem to respond back right away with your own mind voice, /that/ is likely a tulpa.

I'm not saying it's impossible to gain tulpa quickly (believe me, I got 7 of mine in the span of two weeks :\) but I think we all need to take a few steps back and thoroughly assess the situation we have here.

Can someone recommend some pre-hypnosis music? I might try auto-teaching myself to meditate.

Try this, I've used this many times to relax myself

I can get my body all numb, but that mind of mine can't stop wandering away...

You're supposed to concentrate on the voice, right? 

I recommend the 7 + or - 2 trance aid file available on the Hypnoponies forums. It's been working pretty well to help achieve a deep trance.

Okay, I think we need to start clarifying a few things here.

Now, chances are, you won't get a tulpa solely via hypno file day one. If anything, it will take several weeks to months using this method AND you need to have some sort of desire to have a tulpa for this to work.

Now, if you're just talking in you head and /you/ respond with a Applejack voice in your head, 9/10 that's not a tulpa. However, if you talk to yourself and with little to no effort you seem to respond back right away with your own mind voice, /that/ is likely a tulpa.

I'm not saying it's impossible to gain tulpa quickly (believe me, I got 7 of mine in the span of two weeks :\) but I think we all need to take a few steps back and thoroughly assess the situation we have here.

Try this, I've used this many times to relax myself

^^^^ This.