Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I am fine, but are you okay?

Yeah a little bit. Long story short my "former" aunt is pretty much trying to tear my entire family apart. I was full of anger and so stressed that i went into the Flutterstate. Later on i started feeling sadness because i could't believe that someone i used to love would do such a thing. I woke up this morning to Fluttershy saying good morning and i felt a warmness around me like if she was hugging me.

Yeah a little bit. Long story short my "former" aunt is pretty much trying to tear my entire family apart. I was full of anger and so stressed that i went into the Flutterstate. Later on i started feeling sadness because i could't believe that someone i used to love would do such a thing. I woke up this morning to Fluttershy saying good morning and i felt a warmness around me like if she was hugging me.

She said that she left you a note, and that she went on a walk with your brother.

She said that she left you a note, and that she went on a walk with your brother.

I saw the note (which was next to my fluttershy build a bear) and it made me happy. As for her walking with my brother she told me a little bit about that. I did thank her for cheering him up but i also had to tell Fluttershy that it is a little dangerous to do that.

Anyways any interesting hypno stories today?

• Brohoof 1

Anyways any interesting hypno stories today?

well i have sorta one i was out and about just in town you know doing stuff and i was by my self thank good and i just randomly started to act like pinkie pie as if some one sait the phrase words to me (just glad i was in a part of town on one was in at the time or i would of tryed making friends with everyone there)

• Brohoof 1

Ok so my whole left arm is a pony leg right now......and it's moving on its own......trippy

Wait your are hind legs? or frontal pony legs? If it's hind then that must be a really weird feeling...  :huh:

Edited by Nihi The Brony

Doing alright I suppose. How are you and Fluttershy doing this morning?

Well i'm doing way better than on saturday and Fluttershy is doing great. I actually went into the dream world again when i was sleeping and was hanging out with Fluttershy again.

Awesome :) . Well it's good to hear you doing better.

After the whole thing on saturday i've been talking to Fluttershy more (even while i'm at work). It seems that she can feel my emotions now (after looking at an earlier post). I wonder if she will eventually have access to my memories soon
  • Brohoof 1

Vee's life tip #1: Pick the time of your listening sessions carefully or you might end up getting knocked out of trance by overly kind parents and end up stunned for quite some time :V

My head is still spinning

Is it normal? :v

I still feel mentally fine tho, I still know I'm Colight Sparvee.... Twilon Veekle... wait wat

HALP

(just kidding I'm ok :V)

After the whole thing on saturday i've been talking to Fluttershy more (even while i'm at work). It seems that she can feel my emotions now (after looking at an earlier post). I wonder if she will eventually have access to my memories soon

If I remember correctly, she won't be able to have access to your memory untill you actually let her in. Some people use symbolism, such as creating a library or a "portal to your mind" in your wonderland :v
Edited by Colon Vee

Oh lordy. Things are getting interesting. Say? I don't mean to bother with a request, but if it's okay? It would be interesting to have a personnel conversation with Fluttershy?

Now may not be the best time since i need to get to work

Not really an update just a short experience I had

So I was really want to do a session today because I haven't done any in the past few days.I was going back from school and thought for a little experiment. I was on the service/bus/vehicle, whatever you call it :P and I decided to try listen to file and to see if i can focus throughout the entire trip and of course it was very roicky, Lol As expected I couldn't focus well XD But out of that disappointment experiment, I did felt something throughout the trip

First, Felt the horn again yay  :yay: , though it was weak like only a spot :3

second.For a slight moment I kinda felt the ear for a good second like there was something on my head when the file is at the ear part and i think it moved and I was excitingly surprised, because i think I wouldn't get any results but yeah it was the time where the trip was smoother, I could focus a little

Also after, I think 20min, from listening to the session, I was in my own world thinking stuff like that and my mind just came to thinking about twilight sparkle and the hypnosis thing, and out of no where, My mind voice, I am very talkative inside my head, just said  ''Am I Twilight sparkle?'' In a slight twilight voice that is kinda merging with my own mind voice. LIke after my mind voice said that, I was very shocked and just shook my head. That was very weird TBH. Like I was like ''O_O Did I just say that?''. I don't know if I was over reacting or it was the hypnosis 

And when I arrived home... I got a headache...  >_>

• Brohoof 1

this is all well and good, but I have one question. WHY would I want to get hypnotized. Also does  having a high amount of logical thinking change anything( the reason i'm posting is because i'm logic based). :huh:  

I'm honestly doing this out of curiosity. After all, there's a reset file if you want to remove the effects so I can't really see why one shouldn't.

Plus, having a completely different personality might help me when it comes to things I cannot handle well (such as organization and rational thinking). But curiosity was enough to make me start doing this.  :yay:

As for the "being a thinker" thing... maybe if you're being too skeptical it could delay some results  :confused:

this is all well and good, but I have one question. WHY would I want to get hypnotized. Also does  having a high amount of logical thinking change anything( the reason i'm posting is because i'm logic based).   

I'm a Thinker as well, And I can say it will get distracting at times. But Yeah If you really want to feel the change, You have to ignore your thoughts and just focus and listen to the file and be willing or accepting to it :) 

so much praise for this thing, yays and nays, half-ass answers to actual  questions. well only one thing to say to this....

post-28682-0-98653100-1411436147_thumb.png

NOPE. sorry, but the conflict in my brain is too much to take, so i'm not going to do this. I'm sure that this works but, me being skeptic and all that jazz. 

so much praise for this thing, yays and nays, half-ass answers to actual  questions. well only one thing to say to this....

attachicon.gifOBJECTION-random-27209375-1950-1440.png

NOPE. sorry, but the conflict in my brain is too much to take, so i'm not going to do this. I'm sure that this works but, me being skeptic and all that jazz.

That's fine no one is forcing you too. I personally started when I saw this thread and was like could this actually work? Now a month in and I have to say, this hypnosis stuff is very interesting and does still have an effect on people

@Soldier_Surplus

In answer to your question, it's not about why you want to be hypnotized. It's all simply about if you WANT to be hypnotized.

A major misconception about hypnosis is that people think it's about someone controlling another through some means of forceful psychic abilities or manipulation. When it's really all about submission.

The only way it can work is to all out to happen. Honestly the best answer for you is... Do you want to be hypnotized.

STUFF

If the conflict is caused by indecision about whether or not you want to do that or not, you might want to head over to the dedicated forums :v

http://hypnoponies.net/

So you can read about people's stories, questions, guides and stuff.

I was also really unsure or whether I wanted to try this or not, but then I thought "What do I have to lose?"

After all, if it starts to be problematic, you can just reset and it'll be like nothing ever happened

If the conflict is caused by indecision about whether or not you want to do that or not, you might want to head over to the dedicated forums :v

http://hypnoponies.net/

So you can read about people's stories, questions, guides and stuff.

I was also really unsure or whether I wanted to try this or not, but then I thought "What do I have to lose?"

After all, if it starts to be problematic, you can just reset and it'll be like nothing ever happened

I might check it out some time this week. (How DARE you lessen the OBJECTION! but I will forgive you this time :okiedokielokie: )