Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I could tell I had a boosted Self Conscious. Something I thought I could never get back after middle school with all the bullies :(

Middle School is the worst. Most of the folks I've talked to agree that Middle School was worst than High School and Elementary School. I guess it's something about all the hormones and puberty that makes kids into preteen jerks.

Glad to hear that going DashMode helped to boost your self confidence though. Now with 20% more ego!

Middle School is the worst. Most of the folks I've talked to agree that Middle School was worst than High School and Elementary School. I guess it's something about all the hormones and puberty that makes kids into preteen jerks.

Glad to hear that going DashMode helped to boost your self confidence though. Now with 20% more ego!

Although the 3.0 is the one that does it. But Its soooooo long. My Dashie side HATE sitting down. But I think she gave up trying to make me do stuff hours ago

Although the 3.0 is the one that does it. But Its soooooo long. My Dashie side HATE sitting down. But I think she gave up trying to make me do stuff hours ago

Ha ha, I'm imagining you rockin' back and forth in a stool like Dash in "Testing 1,2,3"!

I tried the Rainbow Dash file like, a year and a half ago, so the one I listened to is likely way different, but it was a bit long even back then. It worked pretty well, as I had a hoof sensation very strong in my lower legs and my mind felt clear and concise, but I didn't have any kind of major personality or physical change.

Ha ha, I'm imagining you rockin' back and forth in a stool like Dash in "Testing 1,2,3"!

I tried the Rainbow Dash file like, a year and a half ago, so the one I listened to is likely way different, but it was a bit long even back then. It worked pretty well, as I had a hoof sensation very strong in my lower legs and my mind felt clear and concise, but I didn't have any kind of major personality or physical change.

I had to go back and rewatch to see what you meant. Lol

It wasn't anything like that

I was jum,ping on my bed and whiping my head all around trying to get rid of the energy, finally I played some Dance Dance Revolution and it went away

(You try to trick me dash, I'll trick you right back)

I had to go back and rewatch to see what you meant. Lol

It wasn't anything like that

I was jum,ping on my bed and whiping my head all around trying to get rid of the energy, finally I played some Dance Dance Revolution and it went away

(You try to trick me dash, I'll trick you right back)

That sounds way more intense than rockin' on a stool!

Though Dance Dance is definitely a great way to rid yourself of all that excess energy.

If you get that much energy from the newest recording... I need to try it! I gots me no energy nowadays, homes. I could use a boost that isn't an energy drink or nasty coffee.

That sounds way more intense than rockin' on a stool!

Though Dance Dance is definitely a great way to rid yourself of all that excess energy.

If you get that much energy from the newest recording... I need to try it! I gots me no energy nowadays, homes. I could use a boost that isn't an energy drink or nasty coffee.

Actually I am not sure if its from The 2.0 or the 3.0 file I'm guessing the 2.0 one. Because I used the 2.0 last night and today I became a crazy mothafucka!

My heart started going everytime I tried to lay down and relax.

Damnit Dashie, whyyyyyyyyyyy?

I felt so close to het coming out, but alas it was futile

So, as somepony who likes to mess up with his mind, I decided to check the thing out. My plan was to just listen to the Pinkie Pie file to see what it was like, as I would listen to a music track. I made the big mistake to sit down on the couch.

Add in the fact that I followed the induction process and I ended up being SO RELAXED (binaural beats OP :v) and at the count of five, I had to jerk myself awake so that I was concious again.

Weird things #1: The only change I really felt was the hooves (keep in mind that I wasn't really trying to feel any). At the end of the file, moving my fingers was slightly harder than usual.

"Weird" thing #2: I picked the wrong pony. Why? Because I already am Pinkie (well, as much as real life allows me to be :V), at least in personality. The more the file went on, the more I was like "Dude, I'm ALREADY like that" (well, beside the body parts obviously)

I'm not 100% sure I want to do this. Reading the disclaimers and some journals on their site kind of scared me off a bit. Especially since I would be doing this as an experiment as I don't really have a burning desire to be a pony :v

Well I'm back from my session, and it was interesting. The trance aid did put me in such a deep trance it was very difficult to get out of it to check on the phone. Hooflock during the session but not afterwards. Wings however have seemed to stay and the ears felt more natural now, weird. I'm hoping when I get my full capabilities of hearing again after my ear infection goes away I will have better results. 

So, as somepony who likes to mess up with his mind, I decided to check the thing out. My plan was to just listen to the Pinkie Pie file to see what it was like, as I would listen to a music track. I made the big mistake to sit down on the couch.

Add in the fact that I followed the induction process and I ended up being SO RELAXED (binaural beats OP :v) and at the count of five, I had to jerk myself awake so that I was concious again.

Weird things #1: The only change I really felt was the hooves (keep in mind that I wasn't really trying to feel any). At the end of the file, moving my fingers was slightly harder than usual.

"Weird" thing #2: I picked the wrong pony. Why? Because I already am Pinkie (well, as much as real life allows me to be :V), at least in personality. The more the file went on, the more I was like "Dude, I'm ALREADY like that" (well, beside the body parts obviously)

I'm not 100% sure I want to do this. Reading the disclaimers and some journals on their site kind of scared me off a bit. Especially since I would be doing this as an experiment as I don't really have a burning desire to be a pony :v

I noticed the same thing when I listened to Twilight. I felt I wasn't  getting anything really different so I went to Rainbow Dash instead. In order to get any real results you will have to listen to it for a long time. There is also a reset file if you choose to continue then decide not to have the effects later

I am 6 foot 6 and thin irl (Alicorns happen to be tall and thin), and I tried to listen to theta tone and do a meditation. Much later in the day I guess because my brother made a comment at how tall I am, I ended up getting a long horn instead of just wings. I could feel my horn uncomfortable phase through doorframes. And I got a small magic surge with the horn. I also tried other stuff with the meditation I tried. I will find out how effective it will be after several more days of trying it. I might also try binaural instead of theta tone, or such.

Hey everypony. I don't have a hypno story today and most likely won't have one tonight. Had a very very rough/stressful day at work. I might just lay down and go to bed.....or wait until i go into the Flutterstate due to the stress

Yes! As a matter in fact, I do

So I used the RD file last night. The 2.0 one, and I didn't really feel anything. However after using the file her personality went away. The changes usually take a day to come back, but this time it didn't. i am wondering if I only get her personality through the 3.0. If thats the case then I guess I could use it.

I like having the increased self confidence! I have never felt so happy since middle school (before the bullies) I never thought I could get my self confidence back! Even if I don't have swag. At least I feel like I do.

So I will use the 3.0 file tonight.

Oh! Hay! It's friday! I can listen to the file for hours then I guess.......

RAINBOW SHALL BE MINE!

Yes I understand I am obsessed with her. But at least I don't paint myself like her. Wait I am hypnotising myself as her....no no its different...

I'm not crazy.

My mother had me tested

OOOOOH IM A BUTTERFLY!!!

IM MADE OF BUTTER!!

no wait...homework....ah I can do that sunday.

Man these forums are quiet....

Hello?

*echoes* Hello?

A little too quiet

Also I nearly went into DashieState I felt myself get more active then ever, and started flailing around the room, however I could not get "her" to come out

The forum gets quiet from time to time because some ponies are in school

Where the hell are the links at?

Hypnoponies.net under the spellbook and files section. You need to register and get approved before accessing the files. Otherwise just type in "pony hypnosis" on youtube

Which person exactly on youtube?

Type in pony hypnosis and the users that have some of them is: zdt199, digibro after dark, and spectrapony. They have all of the mane 6 files plus vinyl, octavia, and shining armor