Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

Hello there. Rough day at work again?

It was bad enough to trigger the flutterstate for a very long time. Had lots of customers yesterday (which is normal for a friday) and me and my sales associate were busy helping them when some bucking a-hole went behind the counter of our store and stole a product. When i got home last night i was very stressed and was even tearing up a little bit because of that.

It was bad enough to trigger the flutterstate for a very long time. Had lots of customers yesterday (which is normal for a friday) and me and my sales associate were busy helping them when some bucking a-hole went behind the counter of our store and stole a product. When i got home last night i was very stressed and was even tearing up a little bit because of that.

Oh wow, that really doesn't sound fun at all! 

Yeah it really wasn't. Today i'm hoping to have a more relaxing day. Might spend the day in San Francisco to help clear my mind of bad thoughts

Yeah, that's never fun. At least the walk sound like something that will help a lot. 

Yeah, that's never fun. At least the walk sound like something that will help a lot.

Usually when i have a bad day taking a walk eases the stress that i have.

BTW i just realized that i can sometimes hear Fluttershy talk to me in my head (yes i am starting to develop a tulpa) but when i'm in the flutterstate she doesn't mention if she hears me. I wonder if i can only hear her in my head

BTW i just realized that i can sometimes hear Fluttershy talk to me in my head (yes i am starting to develop a tulpa) but when i'm in the flutterstate she doesn't mention if she hears me. I wonder if i can only hear her in my head

Hmm, try saying hello to her. It can be out-loud on in your head.

Hmm, try saying hello to her. It can be out-loud on in your head.

She is very happy to hear from me and was worried. I told her what happened at work (without swearing of course). She also told me to look in my journal because she left a get well entry. Her happiness triggered some pony changes just now but the things i noticed were my pony ears perking up when she heard my voice and my tail swishing around. :)

She is very happy to hear from me and was worried. I told her what happened at work (without swearing of course). She also told me to look in my journal because she left a get well entry. Her happiness triggered some pony changes just now but the things i noticed were my pony ears perking up when she heard my voice and my tail swishing around. :)

That's good! 

(off topic, I had this ready to send for at least a half an hour and completely forgot to hit post :\)

That's good!

(off topic, I had this ready to send for at least a half an hour and completely forgot to hit post :\)

Well i need to start getting ready. I'll post an update later on anything fluttershy related while i'm out

I wish Rainbow's energy would come back. I wanna feel out of control again.

I kind of liked it.

HEll I loved it!

I never flipped around more hen I did.

I think she wanted more then anything to get out but just couldn't.

He's another file session.

I'll post the results.

Stay Toasty My friends

*Brofist*

I will see you in the next video! Buh Bye!

(I quoted some of my fav youtuberz.)

Post Hypnosis: No changes. I think my rainbow side came back for round two. @, now I am rocking back and fourth like in "Testing 1,2,3". My heart was beating too fast, I could not slow it down during hypnosis. And I kept zoning out to the point where I could not hear her. Everytime I unzoned out and heard her voice again, I zoned out a few secs later, I am not sure if it worked or not. I REALLY hope Dashie decides to pop in soon. As much as I want another surge of energy @ said it will get worse and worse until she gets out. My butt's all numb for some reason. It may be just because I am rocking back and fourth. I will loop the file for a few hours probably.

Edited by Brony Pride

So after looking at the fluttershy posts last night and this morning it seems that if i am stressed a lot i go into the Flutterstate longer than if i trigger it. It is almost like if my mind goes there to calm myself and to get rid of the stress.

On a side note i was bending down to get something off the floor when i felt my tail come out. For a second i thought it went through my pants so i started feeling around for a hole.......being a pony is fun isn't it :squee:

• Brohoof 2

I have a few questions :v

So, since safety first, I've read the disclaimer on the forums and it mentions stuff like being stuck in pony form forever. I've lurked the tulpa forums (never tried that myself either, but that was because I know i'd lack the dedication of talking and taking care of another being) enough to know this kind of stuff only happens if you screw up big time to the point where it's on purpose. Is it the case, or do I risk damage even by doing everything by the book?

Two: What's the point of this, exactly? I mean, I see you all mention some kind of pony form. People on their forums mention their pony side to be concious as if it was another entity. I initially assumed this would just trick MY conciousness into thinkin I am a pony, and thus would make me feel as such. So how does it work exactly? Does it create a dormant personality that replaces mine whenever we switch, or is it what I originally thought?

Three: In regards of the pony state: does this happen "inside your mind" (as in does the whole being a pony thing happen in your imagination) or will I end up walking on 4 legs around my house? If the latter, will my "pony form" realize they're actually in a human body (kind of defeating the whole purpose but whatever)?

I have a few questions :v

So, since safety first, I've read the disclaimer on the forums and it mentions stuff like being stuck in pony form forever. I've lurked the tulpa forums (never tried that myself either, but that was because I know i'd lack the dedication of talking and taking care of another being) enough to know this kind of stuff only happens if you screw up big time to the point where it's on purpose. Is it the case, or do I risk damage even by doing everything by the book?

Two: What's the point of this, exactly? I mean, I see you all mention some kind of pony form. People on their forums mention their pony side to be concious as if it was another entity. I initially assumed this would just trick MY conciousness into thinkin I am a pony, and thus would make me feel as such. So how does it work exactly? Does it create a dormant personality that replaces mine whenever we switch, or is it what I originally thought?

Three: In regards of the pony state: does this happen "inside your mind" (as in does the whole being a pony thing happen in your imagination) or will I end up walking on 4 legs around my house? If the latter, will my "pony form" realize they're actually in a human body (kind of defeating the whole purpose but whatever)?

This I also want to know. People keep saying that its just you, but I really do think that Rainbow Dash is a separate person in my head.

(Just the thought of it makes me so happy!)

Those disclaimers are mainly just to warn you that hypnosis is not a toy. Basically, you can have fun with it, but just use it responsibly. In other words, long as you go by the book and follow the rules they lay out for you, you should be fine.

Personally, I think the first cases of being 'possessed' by their 'pony side' were anomalies. But apparently, others wanted that to happen to them, too, so this just started happening. I myself don't plan on letting Rainbow Dash hijack my mind, thank you very much. It's just supposed to let me feel like an awesome pony for a little while.

You will feel like your body has physically changed into that of a pony, so you will be walking on four legs should the hypnosis be effective enough. As for the second part of that question, well, refer to above.

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, none of this will happen to you if you don't want it to. You have to be willing to let the changes happen, so you shouldn't worry about being taken over by whatever pony you let yourself be hypnotized into.

Edited by Miss Reaper

Those disclaimers are mainly just to warn you that hypnosis is not a toy. Basically, you can have fun with it, but just use it responsibly. In other words, long as you go by the book and follow the rules they lay out for you, you should be fine.

Personally, I think the first cases of being 'possessed' by their 'pony side' were anomalies. But apparently, others wanted that to happen to them, too, so this just started happening. I myself don't plan on letting Rainbow Dash hijack my mind, thank you very much. It's just supposed to let me feel like an awesome pony for a little while.

You will feel like your body has physically changed into that of a pony, so you will be walking on four legs should the hypnosis be effective enough. As for the second part of that question, well, refer to above.

EDIT: Almost forgot to add, none of this will happen to you if you don't want it to. You have to be willing to let the changes happen, so you shouldn't worry about being taken over by whatever pony you let yourself be hypnotized into.

So if I WANT rainbow dash to be a split personatlity, she will be one?

So if I WANT rainbow dash to be a split personatlity, she will be one?

Well, we know it's possible, looking at ElectricBlue and Fluttershy. So, if that's what you really want and you put enough effort into it, I suppose it's very possible you could make it happen.

Usually when i have a bad day taking a walk eases the stress that i have.

Just cause I am curious about this, are you trying to develop Fluttershy as a tulpa or is it a result of the months of hypnosis?

-snip-

I'm more worried about the people I live with finding out :V

And because of that, you're basically telling me to avoid this untill I'll have my own apartment and stuff (since my house is not often empty and I don't really want people to walk in on me pretending to be a quadrupede).

Also, ElectricBlueMLP, you mentioned slipping into flutterstate whenever you see too many things involving fluttershy. Is this some kind of loss of control, or did you allow it to happen? :v

Edited by Colon Vee