Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

THE GREAT

AND POWERFUL

CHRIS!

This is going to be fun

well I'll post my results right after the file. Lets just hope I don't keep referring myself as "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL........" Eh I'm not going to say the rest :)

well I'll post my results right after the file. Lets just hope I don't keep referring myself as "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL........" Eh I'm not going to say the rest :)

What about THE GREAT

AND POWERFUL

FLUTTERSHY? :Kappa:

Uggh so i was listening to the trixie file and i slept through it. Well at least i have all day today to try the file again.

What about THE GREAT

AND POWERFUL

FLUTTERSHY? :Kappa:

Lol yeah I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't want to call herself that.

(thats true)

Anyways like i said i fell asleep during the file last night so i try doing it again and post my results later

I think I've gotten closer to having hooves but honestly I have no idea when I'm even in trance :/. I did find it harder to move my fingers apart for a few seconds after I finished a session though.

The trance feels different for everypony. For me it feels like the room is spinning. At least you had a little bit of the hoof feeling.

The trance feels different for everypony. For me it feels like the room is spinning. At least you had a little bit of the hoof feeling.

I get that it feels different for everyone but it would be nice to know when I'm in trance since I don't know what it feels like for me.

I get that it feels different for everyone but it would be nice to know when I'm in trance since I don't know what it feels like for me.

i wish i can give advice on that. I believe there was a post from bright star that listed some common things that you feel during a trance. It might be on this page or 1 page back

So i did the trixie file last night and it was interesting. Got strong physical changes and some personality changes. Even had hooflock for about 2 hours. What made it more interesting was that even though i used the reset file before listening to the trixie file, i still felt my pegasus wings

Edited by FlutterBlue

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm, I wish I could find the section containing it. :(

You have to register on the hypnoponies website and get approved (takes a few min-few hours). Then you'll find the files in the "spellbooks and files" section. Otherwise you can find most files on youtube

This just doesn't seem safe at all. Quite sketchy anyway....

It's a risk for some. Others are able to see the reality. But in any manner, there's a trigger phrase or word that will get you out of whatever personality you are at the moment. It's safe, unless you are in the wrong situation with the wrong personality I guess. :P

It's a risk for some. Others are able to see the reality. But in any manner, there's a trigger phrase or word that will get you out of whatever personality you are at the moment. It's safe, unless you are in the wrong situation with the wrong personality I guess. :P

I suppose... but like imagine it has lasting effects and someone walking in your room at about 4 in the morning and you turn your head and say "I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE." Now THAT would be some good content on youtube. XD

• Brohoof 1

I suppose... but like imagine it has lasting effects and someone walking in your room at about 4 in the morning and you turn your head and say "I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE." Now THAT would be some good content on youtube. XD

I think a Pinkie Pie would work out better. Imagine someone with a cannon that shot confetti. And they brought it everywhere with them. Imagine the circumstances. All of them. :3 But yeah, that would do the trick.

But seriously, I've tried it only a couple of times with Pinkie Pie, and my happiness level bumped up a ton of notches. :D

(edited)

I think a Pinkie Pie would work out better. Imagine someone with a cannon that shot confetti. And they brought it everywhere with them. Imagine the circumstances. All of them. :3 But yeah, that would do the trick.

But seriously, I've tried it only a couple of times with Pinkie Pie, and my happiness level bumped up a ton of notches. :D

I wonder what it would be like with a depressed person. Like instead of anti-depressants they just, WERE Pinkie. Just show up to comfort your friend after a recent loss of a family member and you walk into their room and get a facefull of hidden party cannon. Along with a super Hyper-active usually-depressed friend.

Edited by InsertUsernameHere
  • Brohoof 1

I wonder what it would be like with a depressed person. Like instead of anti-depressants they just, WERE Pinkie. Just show up to comfort your friend after a recent loss of a family member and you walk into their room and get a facefull of hidden party cannon.

Yeah... I know I would enjoy that loads! XD

(edited)

Yeah... I know I would enjoy that loads! XD

Especially because i'm that sort of person that if someone is REALLY happy, i'm right there with them. Like seriously i can be happy over something that i don't even have a reason to be happy for, as long as someone else is happy.Oh and which pony would you recommend? 

Edited by InsertUsernameHere
  • Brohoof 1

Especially because i'm that sort of person that if someone is REALLY happy, i'm right there with them. Like seriously i can be happy over something that i don't even have a reason to be happy for, as long as someone else is happy.

Same here. I don't know how well I would survive in a room full of depressed people... :l Not too well. But I can deal with any pain.

Btw, I don't think this is the place to chat, you know, on a thread. :) If ya want, we can PM later. I'll be going to bed soon.

• Brohoof 1

Same here. I don't know how well I would survive in a room full of depressed people... :l Not too well. But I can deal with any pain.

Btw, I don't think this is the place to chat, you know, on a thread. :) If ya want, we can PM later. I'll be going to bed soon.

Sure. I probably will too, as i do have school tomarrow. I wonder what my friend would think if they found out i was awake until midnight on an mlp forum lol :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Sure. I probably will too, as i do have school tomarrow. I wonder what my friend would think if they found out i was awake until midnight on an mlp forum lol :yay:

Fortunately, I've converted mine to a Brony. ^^

• 1 month later...

created an account and still cant access admnin still has to verify you manually or something ~ oh well maybe i'll try tomorrow