Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugarcups Art (Only 5 at a time)

Sugarcup

Well howdy there ya'll! So many asked me att he fan art section to make their ponysone :) and of course i want to make them ^^lll but it suits better here, dont ya think hm?

I will only take 5 requests at a time, to not be overflown by requests emediatly <3

Requests Already done
Snowdream_zps9278d7cd-1_zpsf6093886.pngpegasus32144_zps8a94b5c0-1_zps6e456c8a.gAuroraFlare2_zps7a4e276f.jpg

If possible would you be able to do a little one for me? I mean only if you really want to and all that.

I love those pictures you've done already

Reference;

post-12219-0-18630600-1359457241_thumb.jpg

Also, would you mind fluffing out her tail a little? Thankies :3

Edited by Ignise

Would it be possible to do one of Creeping Dusk for me? 

The reference would probably be my profile picture, but there's a link to an un-edited (no background) picture of him in my signature. 

If you could also make him look nervous/shy that would be great! 

OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH you do amazing things.

Mind doing my OC for me my fine madame? :3

Here:

And can you do him laughing? It'll be nice if you can make him laughing for me :)

Edited by Brook

Another artist hey? I like the work you have on display, but let's see how far we can push those limits. let's see what you got!

Can you do more than one pony in one piece? If so, could you do my OC flying with Rainbow Dash?

If not It would be cool if you could draw my OC flying solo. 

a691527e735169ddbf522b33d4329a43.jpg

Hello!

I absolutely love the work you've already done. Could you do my OC Amethyst Gale please? Here is her reference picture. I don't care what pose.

mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Edited by HallowsEve

Sugarcups. Your art is amazing. For a second, when I scrolled down to see the comissions already finshed, I thought they were from the regular pony creator that look just like the ones on the show. Then I looked closer and noticed that they were a bit different. Would you mind telling me how much a picture is? I would love to order.

:)

Edited by XEvilnessX

Hello!

Looks like i'm late. Hope you'll be hosting another 5 in the future.

If so, could you draw my Ponysona? You can find pictures of him on my profile, and of course, my avatar. I'd be really greatful for your work :)

Thank you!

P.S, I'd be also greatful, if you could try drawing him a little bit older. There's a picture in my profile, that resembles him fully grown, but i'd like, if you could draw something, in between the colt age, and the stallion age :P

Edited by Concord

• 4 weeks later...

Is this still open or closed/filled? I can't really tell?

I saw your request page on the Legends of Equestria forums but they were always closed it seems. xD

Your art style and art in general is among some of my favorites I've seen so far.

When you have the time, could you draw this guy for me?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/kreinbahthur-r2547

A few things first:

The stripes are fire patterns

His posture and expression should be in combat mode, with a slight hint of arrogance on the expression.

For the background, is it possible to place a dragon skull there?

Oh, and for this one, his wings should be draconian in appearance.

Thanks in advance!