Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

5 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

I like to see her have her own solo in the show. She has one of the best singing voices in the show along with Starlight.

I like Applejack & Rarity's singing voices the most, myself.

"Say Goodbye to the Holiday" was my favorite song Starlight Glimmer sang though.

800?cb=20141211070738

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I like Applejack & Rarity's singing voices the most, myself. "Say Goodbye to the Holiday" was my favorite song Starlight Glimmer sang though.

800?cb=20141211070738

Applejack is probably the best looking out of all the band members. She can play bass around me anytime of the day. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, AJFan89 said:

Applejack is probably the best looking out of all the band members. She can play bass around me anytime of the day. 

Speaking of Applejack being the best looking Rainboom, I'm surprised they didn't give AJ her "pony tone" like they did for all the other girls.

Applejack and Applejack by Vector-Brony
  • Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Speaking of Applejack being the best looking Rainboom, I'm surprised they didn't give AJ her "pony tone" like they did for all the other girls.

Applejack and Applejack by Vector-Brony

Love those boots for Applejack, they probably do a good job keeping her feet from getting dirty. The pony Applejack in the picture makes me think of Aurora for some reason because of her size.

What do you mean by Pony tone?

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

What do you mean by Pony tone?

To put it simply, Equestria Girls Applejack doesn't look like this in the Equestria Girls movies while everypony else has their signature color:

Equestria girls AJ by Secret-Asian-Man
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I like both versions of Applejack, honestly.:smug: 

I was just making an observation, that's all.

Applejack - Hug by Takeshi6888

Makes it feel like that I'm getting a hug from my friend who I call her Swirly who is a AJ fan as well and was the reason why I started liking Applejack a lot in the show.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, AJFan89 said:

I like to try out one of AJ's apples, she must take a lot of care for every one of them.

Applejack would make you do chores around Sweet Apple Acres & if you did a good enough job she'd probably give you an apple.

AppleJack by kaiomutaru25
Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Applejack would make you do chores around Sweet Apple Acres & if you did a good enough job she'd probably give you an apple.

AppleJack by kaiomutaru25

Sweet, I like to try out her apples and maybe even stay around for the night and hang out with her. :squee: 

• Brohoof 2