Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

yay i watched the episode now i cna talk abou RAriy. I liked her way of investigating, she did say eye for deail a the bginning of he episdoe so derp for me not seeing that as foreshadowing. Still never sure how to write RArity in fics.

• Brohoof 2

Three Rarity episodes in a row.

Canterlot Boutique: mostly unicorns.

Rarity Investigates: mostly pegasi.

Made in Manehattan: Considering how Manehattan is mostly earth ponies, perhaps that will be mostly earth ponies.

So Rarity would have three episodes in a row, each focusing on the three different types of ponies. What if there was a reason for that, and we just don't know? Hmmm. It could just be a coincidence, though.

• Brohoof 1

Three Rarity episodes in a row.

Canterlot Boutique: mostly unicorns.

Rarity Investigates: mostly pegasi.

Made in Manehattan: Considering how Manehattan is mostly earth ponies, perhaps that will be mostly earth ponies.

So Rarity would have three episodes in a row, each focusing on the three different types of ponies. What if there was a reason for that, and we just don't know? Hmmm. It could just be a coincidence, though.

wow that gives boost to my Rarity alicorn headcanon <3<3<3<3 OMG it can be FINALLY TRUE!!!!!!

wow that gives boost to my Rarity alicorn headcanon <3<3<3<3 OMG it can be FINALLY TRUE!!!!!!

AAAA!!! no no more alicorns!! please god no more!! i swear if Cadance baby is an alicorn buck it!!

Rarity doesn't want to be an alicorn, though. She said so herself, she doesn't want wings.

Can you blame her since Sonic rainboom
  • Brohoof 1