Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

I hated that scene, she was guiding a family of duckies too, Gilda is the worst.  :(

I know. I don't care if she becomes nice in season 5, no pony makes my little fluttershy cry.

post-34857-0-01064700-1444608860_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 3

img-34857-1-img-34857-1-1443874404-bestp

Signature by Laika

Well Not really. Remember in hurricane fluttershy, Filli Vanilli, and It ain't easy being breezies episodes? Those episodes were emotional, but nopony made fluttershy Cry.

Seeing the latest episode, I wondered how it feels like if us (fluttershy fans) kept fluttershy company on a nightmare night.

I still remember back in luna eclipsed episode that when Princess luna started yelling in front of fluttershy and hugged her, It's kind of like she's playing dead.

• Brohoof 1

NJDSJjA.jpg

Well Not really. Remember in hurricane fluttershy, Filli Vanilli, and It ain't easy being breezies episodes? Those episodes were emotional, but nopony made fluttershy Cry.

Seeing the latest episode, I wondered how it feels like if us (fluttershy fans) kept fluttershy company on a nightmare night.

I still remember back in luna eclipsed episode that when Princess luna started yelling in front of fluttershy and hugged her, It's kind of like she's playing dead.

What I mean't was I don't like it when she cries. 

• Brohoof 1

img-34857-1-img-34857-1-1443874404-bestp

Signature by Laika

Yup, that's one of the reasons why I like her so much. She is kinda like a hippie pony.  :fluttershy:

Yea, she's got a sort of "free spirit" about her that the other mane 6 don't have.

Found this awesome bit of traditional art...thought I'd share. Absolutely LOVE traditional art of Flutters. :blush::kindness:

post-16340-0-47817200-1446862657_thumb.jpg

For just waking up...she seems rather perky. :fluttershy:

post-16340-0-67725100-1446862680_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

I always wanted fluttershy plush backpack, but I don't see that happening in the US. Hopefully someday that the stores will have fluttershy plush backpacks.

I wondered what's it like to spend time with fluttershy other than having a tea with her and helping out taking care of her animal friends.

• Brohoof 1

NJDSJjA.jpg

This was under a watch of mine on DA, it's so adorable.  :kindness:

sig-4200830.weekly_art_41_age_spell_by_h

Persons DA account: http://howxu.deviantart.com/

That's the same artist that created the harmony level has increased picture. The picture is a cuteness overload. Probably most of us who will see this picture will die in cuteness. It's too cute and adorable. I would say to fluttershy that angel bunny is not a chew toy or a chewing food.

• Brohoof 2

NJDSJjA.jpg

I still Imagine what's it like if Fluttershy wore rarity's dresses that she made for canterlot Boutique (or canterlot carousel). If I'm right, she would look graceful or gorgeous or beautiful with those dresses although I haven't seen an artist who can do a picture of fluttershy wearing rarity's dresses.

No matter what outfit Fluttershy Wears, she's just seems graceful and beautiful when wearing them. Well I dunno about her nightmare night costume, but it does give an enjoyment or love for the flutterbat fans around here.

post-6853-0-50834900-1446953614_thumb.png

Looking back at the reference, I still remember back in Borderlands the pre-sequel that there was a skill that's the same as what fluttershy said to make friend with the animal friends at the gala which was "You're... going to LOVE ME!". I would say this, To all fluttershy fans out there, Show Fluttershy some love. I hope you guys remember this picture, but I got it off from wikia although you guys may find it as a meme too.

• Brohoof 4

NJDSJjA.jpg