Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Need for Heroes! (Revamp) Role Play

Octavia's Bow

"Um...Hi...Ok, so. I caught her breaking a pegasai's wing while they were both flying...the pegasus is ok but I think she needs to go to a mental institution or something...I don't think she is right in the head." She said, placing Mirror on the ground. "When she awakes she will feel very sick and she will be very dehydrated." Arrow spread her leafy wings and jumped into the air, then she flew in the direction on her apartment.

(OOC: Lets just say Arrow was wearing her costume... :ph34r: )

(Agreed.)

"Wait, come back!"

She sighed, not thinking her call would get answered. It had to do with documenting heroes so they wouldn't be mistaken for villains. She looked at the pegasus and frowned. Speedy tried waving the other hero (Thunder Hooves) over to help her.

• Brohoof 1

(Agreed.)

"Wait, come back!"

She sighed, not thinking her call would get answered. It had to do with documenting heroes so they wouldn't be mistaken for villains. She looked at the pegasus and frowned. Speedy tried waving the other hero (Thunder Hooves) over to help her.

Arrow turned to face the police pony, still hovering in the air of course. "Yes ?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. *I bet i'm in some sort of trouble...Using vines instead of ropes...or maybe I wasn't supposed to hurt the villain...or maybe I...UGH...I hate being in the city.* She thought.

• Brohoof 1

Arrow turned to face the police pony, still hovering in the air of course. "Yes ?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. *I bet i'm in some sort of trouble...Using vines instead of ropes...or maybe I wasn't supposed to hurt the villain...or maybe I...UGH...I hate being in the city.* She thought.

"I, uh... I need you to come back down. There's a policy about heroes, and it states they need to be documented. I've never seen you before, and I need to make sure you are documented."

"Have I seen her before..? Wait, I have. But I wasn't at the station so I couldn't mention this..."

• Brohoof 1

"I, uh... I need you to come back down. There's a policy about heroes, and it states they need to be documented. I've never seen you before, and I need to make sure you are documented."

"Have I seen her before..? Wait, I have. But I wasn't at the station so I couldn't mention this..."

"Um...I will...but I am not giving you any personal information...that's why hero's wear a mask." She pointed at her mask and landed on the ground. "But...I suppose. You look oddly familiar." She said, taking a few steps towards Speedy. *Wait...she was the one who picked up that criminal in the alley. Let's just hope she doesn't recognize me...at all.* She thought.

• Brohoof 1

"Um...I will...but I am not giving you any personal information...that's why hero's wear a mask." She pointed at her mask and landed on the ground. "But...I suppose. You look oddly familiar." She said, taking a few steps towards Speedy. *Wait...she was the one who picked up that criminal in the alley. Let's just hope she doesn't recognize me...at all.* She thought.

"No, no, we just need your hero name and a picture of you in your costume."

She started back inside.

"The police used to require the whole true identity of the heroes. When Nightfall arrived, I was told, he changed that, making all new files and burning the old ones."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not much older then I was the last time we met." Jack explained. "And if that doesnt make much sense to you, I suppose it shouldnt. Let me give you the best explaination I can. When a pony exersts a tremendous amount of spirit energy, he takes on the form of when he was at his strongest in life. For me, I was a sporting twenty something. Yours is right now, you just dont know it yet. I've been using my own energy to create this effect, but Im far too weak to do that any more. I havent had to be my actual age in a very long time." Jack took one of the cups of tea and took a short sip. "I dont expect any of you to understand, but Nightfall will not need to keep his promise.."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not much older then I was the last time we met." Jack explained. "And if that doesnt make much sense to you, I suppose it shouldnt. Let me give you the best explaination I can. When a pony exersts a tremendous amount of spirit energy, he takes on the form of when he was at his strongest in life. For me, I was a sporting twenty something. Yours is right now, you just dont know it yet. I've been using my own energy to create this effect, but Im far too weak to do that any more. I havent had to be my actual age in a very long time." Jack took one of the cups of tea and took a short sip. "I dont expect any of you to understand, but Nightfall will not need to keep his promise.."

"So you won't become an A-Class demon now, and I won't have to kill you with the sword?"

Nightfall was confused. He didn't expect things to turn out this way. Times did seem to be getting better. His only issue now was that the demon was still alive.

"And what about him? What about Butajiri?"

She started back inside.

"The police used to require the whole true identity of the heroes. When Nightfall arrived, I was told, he changed that, making all new files and burning the old ones."

Arrow stepped inside the station. "Hero name ? I never really thought about that..." She said, glancing out the window. Part of her wanted to run back to her apartment but she didn't want to just leave...

*A hero name...why did I never think of that...How about...uh...hmm.* She thought. 

• Brohoof 1

"That's not his name any more." Jack said. "He is going to be helping you from now on. He actually does have respect for you but its hidden under fifty layers of crap. Den seems to believe that the two of them will be partners. That will be your decision to make."

• Brohoof 1

"That's not his name any more." Jack said. "He is going to be helping you from now on. He actually does have respect for you but its hidden under fifty layers of crap. Den seems to believe that the two of them will be partners. That will be your decision to make."

"Great. A former demon in the police force. That easily trumps the police captain dating a hero."

"Right... I'll want him to come back to the station and get registered then."

"And then we need a background check. Things only go downhill from here. And to think I thought things were getting better."

"And maybe I'll let him work with Den. We'll see."

Nightfall shifted almost impatiently. He wanted to leave; he wanted to go finally have a date with Delphina.

"I'm going to leave soon, Nightfall." Jack said. "Probably forever. I finally feel like Im done with what I started here. I'll stay here for a few more days. Maybe a week. After that, youre all going to be on your own, or at least without me. Thats why I brought Cumulus back. Like him or not, hes strong enough to help you."

• Brohoof 1

"I'm going to leave soon, Nightfall." Jack said. "Probably forever. I finally feel like Im done with what I started here. I'll stay here for a few more days. Maybe a week. After that, youre all going to be on your own, or at least without me. Thats why I brought Cumulus back. Like him or not, hes strong enough to help you."

"He's still not you," Nightfall muttered. He eyed Jack curiously.

"He'll have to do, though. Without you, I don't feel like me. You know, you've shaped me to be, well... me."

He sighed, getting up.

"I'll miss you, Jack. You know that, right? I'm sure all of us present will miss you."

Sapphire shivered, and runes appeared around her. Her form shimmered, then disappeared with a flash, as she appeared back in the station, i the kitchen, where she began. To make delectable, nutritious brownies for her creator, who skipped lunch today because the librarians in his school do not have a clear schedule of when lunches are, and is now extremely hungry and hacked off at said librarians.

• Brohoof 1

She started back inside.

"So, what's your name ? What do you do around here ? apart from...police stuff." She asked curiously. *I still gotta think of a name...The Forest ? Simple...stupid, how about...just Forest...Take out the The. Better than nothing I suppose.* She thought, tapping her hoof on the ground.

• Brohoof 1

"So, what's your name ? What do you do around here ? apart from...police stuff." She asked curiously. *I still gotta think of a name...The Forest ? Simple...stupid, how about...just Forest...Take out the The. Better than nothing I suppose.* She thought, tapping her hoof on the ground.

"Oh, I'm Speedy," she grinned.

"I'm a patroller. That's all I do. Oh, and occasionally I help my marefriend Sapphire Falosh. She's out with Captain Nightfall right now, at the house of one of Nightfall's friends. They could be back soon, but I don't know."

"Oh, I should have told Nightfall that gift card was for him."

Edited by Nightfall

"Oh, I'm Speedy," she grinned.

"I'm a patroller. That's all I do. Oh, and occasionally I help my marefriend Sapphire Gem. She's out with Captain Nightfall right now, at the house of one of Nightfall's friends. They could be back soon, but I don't know."

"Oh, I should have told Nightfall that gift card was for him."

"Its nice to meet you speedy i'm Ar-Heh heh...I'm kinda new to this hero stuff." She said, leaning against a wall. "So...Are there really so many hero's that you need to keep files about them ? I would imagine there would only be one or two...I feel kinda surprised." She said.

• Brohoof 1

"Its nice to meet you speedy i'm Ar-Heh heh...I'm kinda new to this hero stuff." She said, leaning against a wall. "So...Are there really so many hero's that you need to keep files about them ? I would imagine there would only be one or two...I feel kinda surprised." She said.

"Oh, there are more than that. We just want to keep track of who's a hero. It makes background checks a little easier."

She smiled, pretending not to notice the hero's slip-up.

"OK, the form is almost done. I just need your hero name and your picture."

She started trotting off towards the picture room, motioning for the hero to follow her.

"Oh, there are more than that. We just want to keep track of who's a hero. It makes background checks a little easier."

She smiled, pretending not to notice the hero's slip-up.

"OK, the form is almost done. I just need your hero name and your picture."

She started trotting off towards the picture room, motioning for the hero to follow her.

Arrow rolled her eyes and followed. "To be honest...I never really had a name in mind. Make it...Forest, or something." She said.

"So...What happened to this city ? I mean...there is so much crime here. How did it get so out of hoof ?" She asked, looking around the small room.

• Brohoof 1

Mirror tilted her head upwards, opening her eyes. There was another figure... a pony. She concentrated on the pony, and her eye sparked. She leapt up onto her hooves, grinning, then tripped, realizing she was being restricted by vines. "That wasn't very nice. Oh, wow. A personality. About time. Not a very smart thing to do, leave a killer on the floor to take some photos of yourselves." She looked around. "Where am I now? Police station?"

Edited by ~Regular aRegularPony~
  • Brohoof 1

Arrow rolled her eyes and followed. "To be honest...I never really had a name in mind. Make it...Forest, or something." She said.

"So...What happened to this city ? I mean...there is so much crime here. How did it get so out of hoof ?" She asked, looking around the small room.

Mirror tilted her head upwards, opening her eyes. There was another figure... a pony. She concentrated on the pony, and her eye sparked. She leapt up onto her hooves, grinning, then tripped, realizing she was being restricted by vines. "That wasn't very nice. Oh, wow. A personality. About time. Not a very smart thing to do, leave a killer on the floor to take some photos of yourselves." She looked around. "Where am I now? Police station?"

"I don't know. I was never told- wait..."

Speedy ran out and saw the criminal awake, lying on the floor.

"Not good. YOU THERE!"

She grabbed her gun, pointing it at the criminal.

"Stand down! Don't move!"

She moved slowly towards her, grabbing a pair of hoofcuffs on the way.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Speedy ran out and saw the criminal standing on the floor.

"Not good. YOU THERE!"

"Actually, I'm having some problems standing. Since I appear to be WRAPPED IN VINES." Mirror quickly rolled towards Speedy, attempting to trip her over. She bit down on the vine, but failed to break it. "Wait a minute... You two have met before." She said, grinning and still struggling against the vines.

• Brohoof 1

"Actually, I'm having some problems standing. Since I appear to be WRAPPED IN VINES." Mirror quickly rolled towards Speedy, attempting to trip her over. She bit down on the vine, but failed to break it. "Wait a minute... You two have met before." She said, grinning and still struggling against the vines.

"I said, don't move!"

Speedy nearly fell over.

"I don't want to use this!" She motioned with the gun, then almost stopped and let her guard down.

"And how do you know that? Oh, wait, let me guess: some kind of mind-reading spell that someone put on you after you paid them. Isn't that it?!"

Speedy ran out and saw the criminal awake, lying on the floor.

"Not good. YOU THERE!"

"Yea...I think putting her in a cell would be a good idea." Arrow said, Walking out of the room behind Speedy. "Don't worry about the hoof cuffs...those vines will hold her until they die...so maybe five or six days." She chuckled and stared down at Mirror. "You are going to want to get her to the Asylum...trust me, something isn't right about her." 

• Brohoof 1

"I said, don't move!"

Speedy nearly fell over.

"I don't want to use this!" She motioned with the gun, then almost stopped and let her guard down.

"And how do you know that? Oh, wait, let me guess: some kind of mind-reading spell that someone put on you after you paid them. Isn't that it?!"

"Yea...I think putting her in a cell would be a good idea." Arrow said, Walking out of the room behind Speedy. "Don't worry about the hoof cuffs...those vines will hold her until they die...so maybe five or six days." She chuckled and stared down at Mirror. "You are going to want to get her to the Asylum...trust me, something isn't right about her." 

"Something isn't right about ME? I do everything I was created to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have no need for 'some mind-reading spell'. I'm a Blank. I take personalities and memories from other ponies. That's why I knew you weren't a pony, green leafy thing." She was still smiling.

Démence checked his device. The Blank was close... too close. It was at the Police Station. "Damned Blank can't do anything right! Well, I guess it's game up." He sighed. He had to give up. There was no way he could escape this one. He lay his head on the concrete floor and tried to get to sleep.

• Brohoof 1

"Something isn't right about ME? I do everything I was created to do. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have no need for 'some mind-reading spell'. I'm a Blank. I take personalities and memories from other ponies. That's why I knew you weren't a pony, green leafy thing." She was still smiling.

"She's much better than you are! Or what you'll ever be! Whatever you were 'made to do' doesn't sound like it would benefit this city."

Speedy got closer, prepared to shoot at the Blank.

"Now cooperate with us. If you were made, who made you? What were you made to do?"