WILDSTYLEZ -- DAYDREAMER
LADY FAITH -- QUEEN BITCH OF THE UNIVERSE
TECHNOBOY & ANKLEBREAKER -- CELEBRATE LIFE
TONESHIFTERZ -- LAND DOWN UNDER
KODEX - ILLUSION
ATMOZFEARS -- ANOTHER DAY
--------------TWO BEST BRONY-TRACKS OF THE MONTH--------------
FLUTTER REX -- SEWER METRO UNDERGROUND VIP
SILVA HOUND & RINA CHAN -- HOOVE'S UP HIGH (RIDIUM REMIX)
--------------HARDSTYLE MIX 2. 20 TO 25 MINUTES--------------
SKRILLEX & DAMIAN MARLEY -- MAKE IT BUN DEM (COONE REMIX)
FRONTLINER - I'M THE MELODYMAN
STEREOTURNERS -- NO STRAINS
NOISECONTROLLERS -- BREAK THE SHOW
D-BLOCK & S-TE-FAN - TWISTED MIND FANTASY
ADRENALIZE -- MYSTICAL UNIVERSE
THE R3BELZ - GENESIS
OUTRO

Edited by ProjectRKA
  • Brohoof 3

Another excellent mix! :D Mixing together over an hour of music every week must be a lot of work, but it's awesome to listen to. As someone who is honestly quite out of the loop with music these days, it's a great way of discovering new music and finding something to listen to.

For some reason, this mix is getting me pumped to code. The Pony.fm public alpha just came a bit closer over the last hour.

• Brohoof 2

Another excellent mix! :D Mixing together over an hour of music every week must be a lot of work, but it's awesome to listen to. As someone who is honestly quite out of the loop with music these days, it's a great way of discovering new music and finding something to listen to.

For some reason, this mix is getting me pumped to code. The Pony.fm public alpha just came a bit closer over the last hour.

Good to hear you're liking it, mate. And that pony.fm's progressing. Mixing hours of music every week is definitely a lot of work, and that's why I do this podcast every month. Performing every week with The Brethren is also kinda stress-y. But hey, it's what I love doing ;)

Well you did some great transitions here and the hardstyle was fierce. My biggest issue i guess would be that i'd love to see more brony music being mixed in sets if its called "Equestrian" anything. Tei the Pony and H Mage are really the only dj's i know that has any success with mixing pony music and for EDM to be so central to our community but for us not to have prominant dj's really saddens me. You definitely have the skills though and picked out some great tracks regardless.

Is Hardstyle your favorite genre? You definitely featured a lot of it. :D

Glad to see a fellow dj on here and I wish you luck on whatever you choose but i'd love to see you conquer brony music if you go the full route. Especially since there's so much good music out there that you can highlight that's likely being overlooked by the sheer volume of it.

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 2

Well you did some great transitions here and the hardstyle was fierce. My biggest issue i guess would be that i'd love to see more brony music being mixed in sets if its called "Equestrian" anything. Tei the Pony and H Mage are really the only dj's i know that has any success with mixing pony music and for EDM to be so central to our community but for us not to have prominant dj's really saddens me. You definitely have the skills though and picked out some great tracks regardless.

Is Hardstyle your favorite genre? You definitely featured a lot of it. :D

Glad to see a fellow dj on here and I wish you luck on whatever you choose but i'd love to see you conquer brony music if you go the full route. Especially since there's so much good music out there that you can highlight that's likely being overlooked by the sheer volume of it.

The main concept of this podcast is to feature the newest and the best hard dance music and brony music. Now, if you read through the tracklist, you see there's a section called "Two best brony-tracks of the month." So that's why I don't have more brony tracks in the podcast ;)

And yeah, hardstyle is definitely my favorite genre of all music. And I listen to a shit load of different music.

Do you have any interest in making dedicated brony music mixes? Wasn't sure if you're perfectly happy with playing what you're playing or were interested in expanding. Have you explored much of the brony music, or are you just not that happy with what you've found, or it's so hard to find good stuff you like from all mounds of youtube links? Sorry just looking at this from a marketing perspective and whether you've wanted to look into that or not (as we need good dj's).

Do you have any interest in making dedicated brony music mixes? Wasn't sure if you're perfectly happy with playing what you're playing or were interested in expanding. Have you explored much of the brony music, or are you just not that happy with what you've found, or it's so hard to find good stuff you like from all mounds of youtube links? Sorry just looking at this from a marketing perspective and whether you've wanted to look into that or not (as we need good dj's).

If I wasn't happy with what I'm doing, I wouldn't be doing it, eh ? I don't do things just to become popular or whatsoever. I do what I do because I like to do it. And of course I'm always interested in expanding my musical knowledge. I think all dj's/producers should be. I check EQD quite often for brony music, but they don't write genres, like "house" "trance" "metal", or whatever genres there are. They just write "instrumental" "orchestral" or "remix", which is kinda annoying, and makes it difficult to find what I want.

But Feld0's working on pony.fm which will be a place where brony producers can upload their music. And put their uploads in the correct genres. So it will be easier for me to find the music I like :)

• Brohoof 1

I applaud that effort but while i welcome pony.fm coming into the ring i'm not sure how much it's really going to change things from a musician's POV as many musicians HAVE avenues where they upload mp3's and they use soundcloud first, eqbeats second, and likely mediaifire and bandcamp third. I just don't know if it will be truly an avenue where people will come to it rather than just be a place for mlpforums users to upload their tracks. Most people base everything off youtube and the place where they have their mp3 download is a lesser concern. Not trying to be negative but that's just how it currently works.

Regardless I wasn't saying mix brony music to be "popular", i would say you should do it because there's a real gap in good dj's for it, because it may help you get more noticed (popular and noticed are very different things mind you), and because there are a lot of good tracks for it in all kinds of genres including ones you will like. If that is of interest then that's great and there's real opportunity there and also loads of music. But yeah if that's not something that sounds like pursuing or if you'd rather focus on non-pony music by all means do what you love. ;)

Edited by Freewave