Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want to know if my friend is a brony but i'm afraid to ask!

Totally Ducklett

Hi there everypony! I've been a brony for about a week now, and I've decided to find out if any of my friends are, too. I looked around, but I didn't see any signs in a few of them. Finally I found one. My friend is in a mlp group that i'm in too on steam. I realized that he may have also said somethings before from mlp. (I wasn't a brony when he said that.) I could use some help finding out if he really is.

Thanks!

If you really need to know, ask him. I don't think he'd really care, and if his profile pic is related to it, he probably is. But who knows.

Edited by ~Vallo~

If he's in an MLP group on Steam he's probably a brony and doesn't care too much if people know, so just go ahead and ask him.

Alternatively, make a more subtle reference to the show, like asking what a cherry flavored chimichanga should be called.

• Brohoof 1

He's in an MLP group, so I would consider that a possible hint. Take it and run.

You could just ask him. The worst he could do is say no.

The thing is that people in my school have a history of hating bronies and if he says no he might tell someone else and it might get to the haters. The last time someone admitted they were a brony they had to leave the school because they were bullied so much.

The thing is that people in my school have a history of hating bronies and if he says no he might tell someone else and it might get to the haters. The last time someone admitted they were a brony they had to leave the school because they were bullied so much.

If you don't want to tell anybody, then don't. There's really no point in having a big ceremony to announce that you watch a cartoon.

Edited by ~Vallo~
  • Brohoof 1

As long as he does not tell a lot of people, I think you will be good. Besides, if he is in a MLP group on Steam then maybe you two should keep your brony secret private for now and see where it goes from there.

what not to do: scream I LIKE PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

what to do: just ask, don't mention that your a brony (yet), then the worst he could do is say no. If he says yes then just brohoof.

Just throw out show refrences and see if he picks up on them or just simply ask all he can say is no.If he asks you if your one just let him know yes and why and tell him not to let people know, If he's a true friend he won't rat you out.