Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask something of someone who wants to get asked something.

Hadrien

This is where you guys get to make me confess my most deep and vulnerable secrets, or just ask me some silly question.

I'll go first

"What's your favorite kind of apples"

Easy, McIntosh (yes, like Big Mac). They're the crunchiest, tartest and tastiest apples to eat. I used to eat a whole bunch of them before going to school. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, there's 3 reason.

1: I like how it sounds, very noble and heroic.

2: There was this series I read in middle school, and one of my favourite character was named Hadrian. I just switched the last a for an e after a while because the name was often used online.

3: It's the name of the 14th emperor of Rome, which is kinda cool. He built a wall in the UK (which was Britannia at the time) to protect the southern part he had conquered. He also did a lot of other construction (aquaducts, fortresses, etc.) and was just a generally good ruler. He's part of the Five Good Emperors with Nerva, Trajan, Antoninus Pius and Marcus Aurelius.

That's about it.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

You get to sit down and have dinner with one famous person of your choosing, past or present, dead or alive, who would you pick and why?

That's a really interesting one. As much as I would like to say something insightful, like the Dalai Lama or Alexander the Great, I will have to go with my grandfather, on my father's side. He died before I was born and I never knew the man, but from what my father told me about him he seemed great. I would've loved to learn car and handyman type stuff from him, like my dad did, and apparently he was really strong too. It's just a part of my history I would've like to have, but unfortunately never could. So yeah, I think meeting him, at least once, would be great ! Thanks for the amazing question, really had to think about this one :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

Ye knoweth not what ye've unleashed! :umad:

Have you ever eaten a date, and if so, what did you think of it?

What did you do on your first romantic date, or alternatively, what would a best first date consist of for you?

What is your favorite historical date?

Have you ever struggled to date something, as in determining an object's age?

Any upcoming dates you're not looking forward to?

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

Ye knoweth not what ye've unleashed! :umad:

Have you ever eaten a date, and if so, what did you think of it?

What did you do on your first romantic date, or alternatively, what would a best first date consist of for you?

What is your favorite historical date?

Have you ever struggled to date something, as in determining an object's age?

Any upcoming dates you're not looking forward to?

I'm sensing a pattern here, but I can't put my hoof on what hahaha. :laugh:

1: yes I've eaten dates before, they're alright if not full of ants, thats for sure.:yuck:

2: The best first date would be a simple home cooked meal, good conversation, maybe a movie after, and a small walk outside if the temperature is on the colder side. :wub:

3: My favorite historical date would be April 21, 753 BCE, the day that Rome was founded. :ticking:

4: I have actually. My father gave me this knife that was supposedly forged by hand by my great-great-grandfather from a piece of iron and a bison horn. Quite hard to precisely determine the time of production. :darling:

5: The night of the 4th to the 5th of november, as it's daylight savings time, and I hate it. I have seasonal depression and it's always a really hard time for me. I'm gonna need an extra dose of ponies for sure. :(

Few, I think that's it, that was fun :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2