Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Princesses!

Feather Gem

*Gives you a hug* Have a wonderful day! smile.png

Celestia: Thank you!  You too!

meh, had a bet with Discord

he bet 5 mil on me dying

so if you wouldn't mind, please take this crystal with my blood on it, then launch me very far from the planet

once i blow up, the bloody crystal will use my DNA to regenerate my body structure, effectively reviving me

Luna stares at you.

Luna: ...

Luna: Okay!

Luna turns around and bucks you off the planet.

Luna snatches crystal out of air.

Phew what a relief one of your maids feather duster I believe told me I would feel your wrath

Celestia: Silly Feather Duster...

Of course my Princess just a few other things and I'll be out of your hair and back on watch. Princess Celestia and Cadence.....ugh I can't believe I have to say this are charged with Assault of the young Princess of the Night as seen in these photos. What say you two?

Princess Cadence I ask that in the future you try not to show my Princess up in her video games. She makes for quite the harsh Princess when she looses.

Lastly Princess Celestia how did you feel after staying up all night watching horror movies with your little sister?

Celestia and Cadence flush.

Cadence: Well...Luna didn't mind...did you Luna?

Luna: Yes.

Cadence: Awh...its just a game!

Luna grumbles.

Celestia: I don't understand how Luna handles all that.

Hello Princesses this is the Fox haveing some question to ask well some of them. smile.png

Twilight: Twilight it must be hard being a Princess?

Cadance: Is Shiny Armor maybe become a Alicorn one day?

Celestia: If a pony say's he love you what will your response be?

Luna: You are the most BEAUTIFL Princess in Equestria now my question do princess play games like video game or board games?

Well that all for now Fox801 signing out!! cool.png

Twilight: Well, its certainly a change from simply being an element of harmony.  I'll manage.

Cadence: Oh no.  I don't think so.  To become an alicorn, you must be very powerful.  I don't think Shining is as powerful as Twilight.

Celestia blushes.

Celestia: Er...I...don't know.

Luna smiles.

Luna: Thank you.  I enjoy video games.

• Brohoof 1

Luna stares at you.

Luna: ...

Luna: Okay!

Luna turns around and bucks you off the planet.

Luna snatches crystal out of air.

*an explosion can be heard in the distance and a ball of light can be seen in the sky. But with just as much energy, the crystal reacts, and Dracos body begins to form around it*

I owe you one, my Princess.

------------------------------------------

Q. Considering the circumstances, since Twilight became an alicorn, and Cadance was a pegasus before becoming an alicorn. Is it possible for an earth pony or a non-pony to become an alicorn.

Hello Princesses my names Melody and I was wondering if you'd be willing to listen to my song that started my music career. It's always been a dream of mine to sing in front of royalty.

post-8425-0-17935400-1363649424.png

So you're not mad because she told me it's Luna I should worry about because Celestia is forgiving

Celestia glances at Luna.

Luna is staring at the wall - or the lack of it - silently.

Celestia: If we keep quiet, she won't know it was you.

*an explosion can be heard in the distance and a ball of light can be seen in the sky. But with just as much energy, the crystal reacts, and Dracos body begins to form around it*

I owe you one, my Princess.

------------------------------------------

Q. Considering the circumstances, since Twilight became an alicorn, and Cadance was a pegasus before becoming an alicorn. Is it possible for an earth pony or a non-pony to become an alicorn.

Luna nods.

Celestia: Well...you'd have to be a very special earth pony.

And it also depends on what other creature you are.

For example, Discord is already an alicorn.  As is Chrysalis.

Hello Princesses my names Melody and I was wondering if you'd be willing to listen to my song that started my music career. It's always been a dream of mine to sing in front of royalty.

attachicon.gifMelody.png

Every pony exchanges a look.

Every pony turns back to you and nods.

• Brohoof 1

Oh thank you so much Princesses this was the song that I sang for the first time in front of an audience. *Stands up straight and clears her throat. taking a deep breath sh closes her eyes.

(OOC: this is just what I'd like to think her first song would be along with her voice)

Oh alright I swear I'll pay for the damages though no more sweets for awhile so then a question for all of you what was the first thing you did when you took the role as a princess

Celestia: Breathe.

Luna: Yeah.  Breathe.

Celestia: We were born princesses.

Cadence: I was as well.

Twilight: I had that celebration thing.

And then Pinkie threw a few parties...

So can an alicorn walk on clouds ? Because rainbow dash said that only Pegasus ponies can walk on clouds

Twilight: When Rainbow said that, she didn't specify alicorns because there are so few.

Just like if some pony were to say 'Only a unicorn can use magic!' but they also mean alicorns in a way.

Anyway, an alicorn is pretty much half a pegasus and half a unicorn.

So, in answer to your question...yes!

Luna: You could have just said yes.

Oh thank you so much Princesses this was the song that I sang for the first time in front of an audience. *Stands up straight and clears her throat. taking a deep breath sh closes her eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQlFoiY2KVU

(OOC: this is just what I'd like to think her first song would be along with her voice)

The princesses applaud.

Celestia: How lovely!

Luna: Pretty.

Cadence: That was beautiful!

Twilight: You're really good!

• Brohoof 1

1. What is it like to be a princess/ alicorn ?

2. Why do you give such a long answer ?

3. What did you mean by giving Luna a lecture(Luna eclipse )?

4. What is your favorite episode of my little pony friendship is magic ?

Twilight: Its wonderful!  I can fly without using a spell now!  And other things...

Twilight shrugs.

Twilight: [insert something here]

Twilight: Whats that?

Is swearing generally permitted in equestria? If so, in what places is it not allowed?

Celestia: Well...I like to have freedom of speech in Equestria.  You can anywhere I suppose.  But I don't recommend it.  Its your mouth though.

So Celestia between you and your sister who has the biggest temper?

Celestia and Luna exchange a look.

Celestia: Well...I...suppose I tend to give...harsh punishments...

Luna: Nah.  I have a bigger temper.

I'm the one who became Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: Its wonderful! I can fly without using a spell now! And other things...

Twilight shrugs.

Twilight: [insert something here]

Twilight: Whats that?

Celestia: Well...I like to have freedom of speech in Equestria. You can anywhere I suppose. But I don't recommend it. Its your mouth though.

Celestia and Luna exchange a look.

Celestia: Well...I...suppose I tend to give...harsh punishments...

Luna: Nah. I have a bigger temper.

I'm the one who became Nightmare Moon.

Well, it is just a cartoon in earth that is based on/around you ponies. So, (since you didn't know what it is ,) what are the princess's favorite "episode"(adventure ?)

Princesses This is the Fox

Ok now I got some question for all the Princesses now will if one of you Marry me? :P

Ok OK the real one now.

Celestia: how many stallions ask you out?

Luna: Will you gut Marry one day? 

Cadance: Are you planning to have some Kid one day?

Twilihgt: Now you have more Magic now how do you feel now?

Now the last one for all the Princesses um..... thinking still thinking stll.......I out of Question maybe next time.

That Said fox801 Signing Out!! B)

Celestia: Well...I like to have freedom of speech in Equestria.  You can anywhere I suppose.  But I don't recommend it.  Its your mouth though.

Okay, that's good. I was asking because yesterday I meant to play an announcement over a loudspeaker in the middle of ponyville, but I selected the wrong file. The file I accidentally selected was a certain scene from the movie "The King's Speech", so basically what came out of that loudspeaker was a full minute of a guy shouting "fuck" and "shit". Plus my computer froze so I couldn't turn it off, so it repeated itself five times over. Thankfully nobody found out it was me. However there were a lot of ponies covering their children's ears.

So Twilight if you're a princess now watches over the library?

Twilight: I still do.  But Spike helps a bit more now

Well, it is just a cartoon in earth that is based on/around you ponies. So, (since you didn't know what it is ,) what are the princess's favorite "episode"(adventure ?)

Twilight: Oh

Huh?

Celestia smiles to herself.

Celestia: Magical Mystery Cure.

Luna: The Crystal Empire, Magic Duel, and Luna Eclipsed.  Oh and Party of One and Lesson Zero...

Cadence: I suppose I liked A Canterlot Wedding...most parts anyway.

Princesses This is the Fox

Ok now I got some question for all the Princesses now will if one of you Marry me? tongue.png

Ok OK the real one now.

Celestia: how many stallions ask you out?

Luna: Will you gut Marry one day? 

Cadance: Are you planning to have some Kid one day?

Twilihgt: Now you have more Magic now how do you feel now?

Now the last one for all the Princesses um..... thinking still thinking stll.......I out of Question maybe next time.

That Said fox801 Signing Out!! cool.png

All the princess exchange a look.

Celestia laughs a bit.

Celestia: Well...quite a number...

Luna: I don't know.  Probably not.

Cadence: Yes!  Some day!  Hopefully.

Twilight: Powerful I suppose!

Okay, that's good. I was asking because yesterday I meant to play an announcement over a loudspeaker in the middle of ponyville, but I selected the wrong file. The file I accidentally selected was a certain scene from the movie "The King's Speech", so basically what came out of that loudspeaker was a full minute of a guy shouting "fuck" and "shit". Plus my computer froze so I couldn't turn it off, so it repeated itself five times over. Thankfully nobody found out it was me. However there were a lot of ponies covering their children's ears.

Celestia stares at you.

Twilight sighs.

Twilight: Yeah...I heard that...

• Brohoof 1

Celestia stares at you.

Twilight sighs.

Twilight: Yeah...I heard that...

Quit starin' at me. You're creeping me out.

Besides, it's not like I accidentally played... controversial videos in the ponyville theater. That's a whole other story.

Prince Blueblood: I shall call her stanny

Cadence: D:

Quit starin' at me. You're creeping me out.

Besides, it's not like I accidentally played... controversial videos in the ponyville theater. That's a whole other story.

Celestia looks at Luna.

Luna: Sister, sending a pony to the moon isn't always the answer.

Celestia pouts.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia looks at Luna.

Luna: Sister, sending a pony to the moon isn't always the answer.

Celestia pouts.

Bah, I am not a pony anyway. Besides, it was an accident, and the videos weren't that controversial. The worst one was a nazi propaganda video, and nopony understood it anyway.

So I'm not allowed to camp in the everfree forest and was wondering if I could camp at the canterlot gardens?

Celestia: The gardens?  Well...I...I'd have to ask a guard to watch you

Bah, I am not a pony anyway. Besides, it was an accident, and the videos weren't that controversial. The worst one was a nazi propaganda video, and nopony understood it anyway.

Celestia raises an eyebrow at you.

Prince Blueblood: Wait does this mean I have to marry Twilight now? :'(

Twilight: Noo!

• Brohoof 1