Banner by ~ The Wife of Levi

Untitled Pony Song

captainawesomeduckeh

So I made this song called Untitled Pony Song.  I made it using Music Maker Jam for Dell.  I hope you enjoy it. :) So yeah.

Link to the song:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfGhNfcaNMo

Listened to the song, there were a lot of things going on at the same time, i kind of liked it. It would probably be interesting for an arcade internet game or a flash game, since you could repeat it without really noticing it. Well done.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

(edited)

Listened to the song, there were a lot of things going on at the same time, i kind of liked it. It would probably be interesting for an arcade internet game or a flash game, since you could repeat it without really noticing it. Well done.

Thanks so much!  YouTube derped it up at the end when I wanted the piano part to go twice but it only went once on the video.  But you can probably just imagine the 2nd piano part. 

Edited by captainawesomeduckeh
  • Brohoof 2

I like it actually, its a nice little song, I could agree with it being used in something like a video game soundtrack due to the repetition, but the instrumentals are nice regardless, I really kinda like it though, I could totally see this being pretty epic in a game soundtrack for sure :D.

Great job :).

• Brohoof 2