Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy (I forgot the cutie mark XP)

Chann3l Chas3r

i_forgot_the_cutiemark__by_holosnipe-d5u

I tried Fluttershy in coloured pencils.  With Chrysalis, it was layers that were the mane thing I was practicing and creating the illusion of transparency by layering light shades of a given colour multiple times in some places.  With Fluttershy here, it was more general colour practice and shading.

Constitutive criticism very much wanted~!

• Brohoof 11

No cutie mark?!

Kidding. ^_^

I love your style, I gotta say.

I also love your ability to use coloured pencils.

My only bits of critique-iness would be make the far part of her mane a bit more..3D, (either with actual lines or shading; it looks kinda flat right now) and..what's going on with her far front leg? I can't really tell how she has it posed, and it looks a bit awkward.

Other than that, it's fabulous. :wub:

Nice work :)

Wow that is beautiful, me likey the flower in her hair. I really love that sleek design, and the coloring is so smooth. There's really nothing I can criticise about this, even the lack of a cutie mark isn't very apparent in that pose.

Brrrr your art always makes me shiver

and it always kind of scares me somehow

If that's the feeling you're going for congratz

I find it a bit creepy 

Woah.  Um, did you mean to post this comment to my Queen Chrysalis piece?  I mean, I just don't understand how this is any way scary....

Woah.  Um, did you mean to post this comment to my Queen Chrysalis piece?  I mean, I just don't understand how this is any way scary....

The way you draw always frightens me to be honest these long legs... bla bla bla for the count of 100 characters  bla bla bla bla

I'm not going to lie but that's way better than my first but at least i tried, who knows it could have been worse. so I'm just going to post it after cleaning it up.  :lol:

I really like her!  You did a great job; very smooth lines and shading.  I suggest the next step you take is inking, it looks like you're already ready :)

You have a very interesting art style. It makes them look like alicorns, even though they aren't. It also makes the ponies look more mature. I also agree with Sensuna, those can be kind of eerie, you should try making a frightening one, like Sombra. Just a suggestion. Anyway keep up the good work!

I really adore your style, very unique! I like the lineart the most, very crisp and bold.
One thing I would critque is to add some texture into her mane, makes the whole thing just pop~!
Keep up the good work! :wub:

@,

Yadayadayada gorgeous colours, always enjoying your stuff and all that song and dance let stake a look.

-The outline of the mane is just a tiny bit too thick where it meets the foreleg

-The eye looks a bit too large, maybe a bit more distance to the jawline would have helped

-The right foreleg seems a bit off (then again, pony anatomy tends to be pretty flexible on the show)

Edited by Silverwisp the Bard