Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tune down the Ads?

Wubsie

I didn't get to take a screencap or anything but while I was browsing the forums a huge advertisment box appeared like a pokemon out of the grass.

The rest of the screen was dark, and it was some video ad.

I want to continue using the ads option on MLP Forums but I have no idea what that MONSTER is. O_o

So can the ads please be toned down a bit?

EDIT: "TUNE"? Oh wow. XD

EDIT 2: SCREEN CAPPED THE LITTLE BASTARD!

post-7662-0-06340600-1360333365_thumb.png

Edited by ~Edd~

Thank you for bringing this to our attention - Feld0 does his best to ensure that the only advertisements that are displayed on MLP Forums are unobtrusive and unoffensive. Advertisements that in any way pose problems or are an annoyance are blacklisted and prevented from appearing on the website. 

Because we rely on advertisements to help supplement our donations we vastly prefer that people tell us when they find an offending  advertisement, rather than simply turning ads off.

you may want to get an ad blocker then bro......just sayin'

There is no reason to use an ad blocker on this website. If you don't care to see our advertisements you can simply disable them via your profile. Blocking advertisements outright is not a good thing to do. I'd recommend you read this post that Feld0 wrote up some time ago on the topic of adblocking.

• Brohoof 3

I didn't get to take a screencap or anything but while I was browsing the forums a huge advertisment box appeared like a pokemon out of the grass.

The rest of the screen was dark, and it was some video ad.

I want to continue using the ads option on MLP Forums but I have no idea what that MONSTER is. O_o

So can the ads please be toned down a bit?

EDIT: "TUNE"? Oh wow. XD

EDIT 2: SCREEN CAPPED THE LITTLE BASTARD!

attachicon.gifDafuw kind of ad is this.png

You may have somesort of adware, is this happening on any other websites?

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This ad was served by one of our ad networks, not us. I didn't choose to make that appear, but I am contacting the network about it immediately.

These things happen, unfortunately, but I greatly appreciate that you told us about it.

• Brohoof 1