Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Electric chair got ya down?

Spanish In Physician

Catchy title eh? Hahah. I thought you might drop by. So, lets hear it pony folk, if you were about to be put down, what would you want your final meal before crossing the verge be? Is there some sort of ulterior motive to this meal? I know what I would want, but give this a thought huh? After all, it isn't an easy question to answer for some people.

A full course meal. One32 Oz. New York Strip steak seasoned to perfection. One bowl of macaroni and cheese loaded southern style bake. One order of freshly steamed asparagus tips. And finally, to top it all off, a Marscapone Ricotta Cannoli. Of course I gotta have my drink too. So, for the last drink I'd ever get, a Tall glass of cold apple cider. <3

To be honest, this question is difficult for me to answer because I am very afraid of death.

I suppose I would want a big plate of lobster with a lot of melted butter, a cold glass of Coke, and some sort of dessert.

Let's see...

I would want access to a buffet that had literally everything on it. And I would just go to town.

Boiled Shrimp, Boiled Lobster, Grilled Lobster, Boiled Crab, Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, Pizza, Steak, Waffles, Pancakes, Eggs, Hashbrown's, Burgers, Fries, Chips, Bacon, Mashed Potato's, Bananas, Apples, Mango's, Pears, Cherries, Ice Cream, Canoli's, Eclairs... And even more of course.

For drinks... A fine assortment of liquor, and, of course, water.

I think depending on how much food they actually get, I could probably finish about... 1/2 of what I listed...

• 4 years later...

I’d like to eat a nearly extinct species of some sort. If they’re gonna fry me in the chair I’m gonna take something with me that they’ll miss. And if it takes a good long time to procure said dinner, I’ll WAIT. 

• 2 years later...