Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

I made an extended version of the song All-Powerful Trixie[instrumental] by Not A Clever Pony.it has a download link in the video if you want the song.

For some reason, the song's a tad depressing. Just has a sad tone to it, I guess.

Is it just me, or does Trixie's cutie mark kind of look like a sickle and hammer in that last one?

Well now...

I guess Trixie is all about the lower class and spreading her Great and Powerful self around so that everyone can be equally wowed by her awesomeness!

• Brohoof 1

Well now...

I guess Trixie is all about the lower class and spreading her Great and Powerful self around so that everyone can be equally wowed by her awesomeness!

Or she wants to be a dictator.

• Brohoof 1

Sign me up for the Trxieiest Union!

I'll follow Trixie, even if she sends me to a work camp and forces me to eat wheels for breakfast.

Samesies.

Though she wouldn't do that to me. I'm too much of a sweetheart. And a charmer.

• Brohoof 1

Samesies.

Though she wouldn't do that to me. I'm too much of a sweetheart. And a charmer.

Oh you!

The Great and Powerful Charmer of the Great and Powerful Trixiest Union which is lead by the Great and Powerful Trixie, who is the most Great and Powerful ruler this side of the Great and Powerful planet.

• Brohoof 1

Oh you!

The Great and Powerful Charmer of the Great and Powerful Trixiest Union which is lead by the Great and Powerful Trixie, who is the most Great and Powerful ruler this side of the Great and Powerful planet.

Exactly. I'll be her Great and Powerful husband second-in-command.

• Brohoof 1