Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leafeon

If you're going to do that, you might as well submit it to NeoArtimus (PWaaMLPfim) to see if she'll approve it for some other Turnabout MLP thing. tongue.png How much longer until the part 5 Turnabout Storm anyways...?

I really don't want her artwork being ruined by Turnabout Storm's horrid voice actress.

I really don't want her artwork being ruined by Turnabout Storm's horrid voice actress.

I swear there are no good Trixie VAs in the fandom. :V

If you're going to do that, you might as well submit it to NeoArtimus (PWaaMLPfim) to see if she'll approve it for some other Turnabout MLP thing. tongue.png How much longer until the part 5 Turnabout Storm anyways...?

I don't do art show style, so no. Not to mention, if they were going to, it wouldn't make sense for them to change the art randomly.

Is it me or is this thread somewhat... Being punished and cursed by Trixie? If I could remember,.3 members who visited this got banned, Windwaker, some other dude I don't remember, and GaryOak

In all fairness, the first two were trolls.

I have no idea why Gary was banned though. :(

In all fairness, the first two were trolls.

I have no idea why Gary was banned though. img-1875435-1-sad.png

Wait GaryOak was banned? Don't you get a Banned banner instead of having your account closed?

Seems like people who have usernames relating to Nintendo and have been on this thread get banned. (Jk)

Edited by Spontaneous Me

Wait GaryOak was banned? Don't you get a Banned banner instead of having your account closed?

Seems like people who have usernames relating to Nintendo get banned. 

DUH OH CONSPIRACIES EVERYWHERE

Seems like people who have usernames relating to Nintendo get banned. 

Wait what?

I was his first friend! 

Why was he banned?

You know, ever since Gary Oak has been banned it has got me thinking of how much Trixie is best pony... and I dunno I was saddened that the neato signature I made for him didn't get to see much light of day. So I dunno, here have the Trixie signature I made in five minutes.

a35b71c36b.gif

Also I have come to the recent conclusion that I shall make my signature trixie related once I get off my bunghole and do some actual work for a change

• Brohoof 2

You know, ever since Gary Oak has been banned it has got me thinking of how much Trixie is best pony... and I dunno I was saddened that the neato signature I made for him didn't get to see much light of day. So I dunno, here have the Trixie signature I made in five minutes.

img-1876437-1-a35b71c36b.gif

Also I have come to the recent conclusion that I shall make my signature trixie related once I get off my bunghole and do some actual work for a change

thanks

While i was out of the loop a fellow Trixie worshipper got banned? Conspiracies i tell you! But in all seriousness, i won't question his ban any further.

To some, if not all of the people following this thread, yes i'm still alive, i was too busy with school, and my laptop gave up, so a stupid tablet it is for me!

If you maybe wouldn't know me : Me an' Gary are/were some pretty darn strong Trixie believers!

But my faith in Trixie will never grow weak, weak is useless.

Alright everyone. It's not up to us who is banned and who is not. That said, we have no business in this matter.

Anyways, Happy Trixie Tuesday! (I am well aware it is not Tuesday. Every day just so happens to be Trixie Tuesday.)