Ask Luna

Lunatic

Oh! Err...uhm n-nothing...I guess I got lost and accidentaly went here!

Posted Image

T-that's a really cool pair of wings you have Mr. Guard *slowly walks backwards*

you got lo-.. my wings?

well thanks

post-1283-0-47127000-1334122784_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

*smashes the guard into a wall* quick! lets get outta here!

*runs alongside twider*

Hey you, whoever you are! What the hay was that for!? I was just searching something and I guess Icould handle the situation myself. You know in how much trouble you've got us? Attacking a royal guard. ARE YOU CRAZY?!

:angry:

d3CXl.gif

OC was made by Princess Ariona.

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

*runs alongside twider*

Hey you, whoever you are! What the hay was that for!? I was just searching something and I guess Icould handle the situation myself. You know in how much trouble you've got us? Attacking a royal guard. ARE YOU CRAZY?! :angry:

nope! im from another dimension! and im the leader of the royal guards, leader of the wonderbolts

and the element of loyalty in my dimension so... nope!

Edited by twider

nope! im from another dimension! and im the leader of the royal guards, leader of the wonderbolts

and the element of loyalty in my dimension so... nope!

That's nice for you! But in our dimension you are just a criminal pony who *yay*ing attacked a royal guard! And I can't flee in another dimension if we get caught! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

What are you doing here in our dimension and more specifically in Canterlot anyways?

d3CXl.gif

Give her some brohoofs here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/22162-so-you-want-a-pony/ ;)

Dearest Princess Luna, I, and I speak for the scientific community of all ponies, am intrigued by your lack of resentment towards Princess Celestia for banishing you to the moon. Why do you bear no grudge. True you may have been evil but you were TRAPPED ON THE MOON FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!!!! :blink: I had been trapped in a laboratory since I was a young colt and have been tortured by a robot so I destroyed her. Twice and then I destroyed a dumber robot and sent him to space. (Do you see where I'm going here?)

My main question is would you banish Celestia to the Sun and are there any Black (A)Hole Princesses.

Untitled-1copy-2.jpg

This one is a tad less creepy. Wouldn't you agree?

That's nice for you! But in our dimension you are just a criminal pony who *yay*ing attacked a royal guard! And I can't flee in another dimension if we get caught! http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

What are you doing here in our dimension and more specifically in Canterlot anyways?

i was just out walking in the park when i heard voices!

anyway... good luck! :) *teleports back to his dimension

*runs alongside twider*

Hey you, whoever you are! What the hay was that for!? I was just searching something and I guess Icould handle the situation myself. You know in how much trouble you've got us? Attacking a royal guard. ARE YOU CRAZY?! :angry:

i didnt attack him i defended you lol! Edited by twider

i was just out walking in the park when i heard voices!

anyway... good luck! :) *teleports back to his dimension

i didnt attack him i defended you lol!

Well then I'll apologize. Thanks for trying to defend me, but next time think a bit before taking actions ;)

Things are a bit different here I guess. Will you come back sometimes?

d3CXl.gif

Well my father asked me to move here so do you know anywhere i could live because i would like to get to know you better.

there is a nice village close to canterlot.

you can stay there and vised us whenever we are off duty.

post-1283-0-68816100-1334163736_thumb.jpg

Thank you for visiting me. I am honored to be in your presence.

post-1283-0-03709200-1334163891_thumb.jpg

Would you say you're a good guitar player? And if you are and don't mind, could you play me a song?

*plays a song on the guitar without fingers*

do you think we are good?

post-1283-0-96940100-1334164014_thumb.png

Inspired by myself.

*smashes the guard into a wall* quick! lets get outta here!

(stop atacking my characters. if you want to roleplay with me, go to the roleplay channel. and since im not on there good luck.)

Dearest Luna...

When do you plan on letting Fluttershy go? :P

Posted Image

NEVER!!

post-1283-0-68944900-1334164206_thumb.png

I think she plans on hugging her a thousand times....Alright then Luna icecream it is.

icecream?...

*fluttershy breaks free*

post-1283-0-63212600-1334164266_thumb.png

s-sorry...

Dearest Princess Luna, I, and I speak for the scientific community of all ponies, am intrigued by your lack of resentment towards Princess Celestia for banishing you to the moon. Why do you bear no grudge. True you may have been evil but you were TRAPPED ON THE MOON FOR A THOUSAND YEARS!!!! :blink: I had been trapped in a laboratory since I was a young colt and have been tortured by a robot so I destroyed her. Twice and then I destroyed a dumber robot and sent him to space. (Do you see where I'm going here?)

My main question is would you banish Celestia to the Sun and are there any Black (A)Hole Princesses.

hush! you are ruining our plan!

post-1283-0-00145600-1334164510_thumb.png

*packs up my things* I am ready to move to Ponyville.

we will see you there.

post-1283-0-84754600-1334164695_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.

how much negative, or in this case, DARK energy do you think you can handle with certain spells so that you don't lose control of it and something bad happening. this question is so i don't over-do the output on my horn when casting a dark spell

DO NOT BUCK WITH ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/staticthor-draconus-r126

second oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sultrus-r3025

*steps through portal and enters at the entrance to Ponyville* Wow, finally! I'm gonna love it here! First things first, to see Twilight and get everything ready so I can begin my new life here.

post-1283-0-67416400-1334171862_thumb.png

hey a portal!

post-1283-0-86670900-1334171892_thumb.png

how much negative, or in this case, DARK energy do you think you can handle with certain spells so that you don't lose control of it and something bad happening. this question is so i don't over-do the output on my horn when casting a dark spell

the horn of an alicorn is almost unlimeted.

just think of the possabileties.

post-1283-0-03383100-1334172078_thumb.jpg

Inspired by myself.

post-1283-0-67416400-1334171862_thumb.png

hey a portal!

post-1283-0-86670900-1334171892_thumb.png

the horn of an alicorn is almost unlimeted.

just think of the possabileties.

post-1283-0-03383100-1334172078_thumb.jpg

ill keep that in mind *bows* but dont think for a second im on the bad side, and i plan to surpass you and your sister in light and dark magic, just check my character bio in the database

DO NOT BUCK WITH ME, THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/staticthor-draconus-r126

second oc: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sultrus-r3025

ill keep that in mind *bows* but dont think for a second im on the bad side, and i plan to surpass you and your sister in light and dark magic, just check my character bio in the database

we dont need to look in everypony's history to trust them.

we stand open for new friends.

post-1283-0-18162300-1334177728_thumb.jpg

are you coming on to me? *walks back into a wall*

ohh come her-

*celestia walks in*

come on sis! you said we could do this one alone!

post-1283-0-52026400-1334177970_thumb.png

Oh, hello there. My name's Josh, I'm just moving in, and *glances at my bags* I'm gonna need a bit of help unpacking.

sure thing.

we wil help

*starts to unpack*

you still have plushies?

post-1283-0-15395300-1334178213_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Inspired by myself.