Ask Luna

Lunatic

you fans make the most interesting fan art.

we all know that we would never lower ourselfs to kissing something called a feet.

feets are from animals. a hoof, perhaps one day. but a feet. not a thought in my mind.

(could we stop this now and continue with questions? every post more like this will be ignored)

well...i have fingers...somewhat...

Posted Image

So... would it be fine for me to visit you once I no longer have any need to hide in Rainbow's house...?

of course it would be fine, thou could take with you the carrots.

you know if you are going to ignore something aren't you not suppose to not reply? AT ALL? you beaten you in your own game of logic...

(the fact that i did it was to say to you that you should stop posting pointless post on my aks treat it is anoying for me and others to see you ruin this "roleplay" that for me gives alot of fun witch you are just trying to ruin. so please, do not respond on this unless its with a question for luna. feel free to make ANY question you feel for to ask her. and i'll do my best to answer properly without brining in footlicking ponies.

thank you,

Norbert)

Luna, you do remember that you did dare me to do it right? I never said when though ;)

Posted Image

.... *tilts her head* post broken links?

Say Princess Luna. I found out on where Luna Eclipse came from (despite that I designed it myself). Wanna hear it? :o

but of course! let us know what you have found out about eclipses.

post-1283-0-61471900-1336844585_thumb.jpg

.... *tilts her head* post broken links?

but of course! let us know what you have found out about eclipses.

post-1283-0-61471900-1336844585_thumb.jpg

It came from an alternate dimension of Equestria, known as Vehiculia, which contains vehicles that behave like ponies, with major differences (e.g. wheels instead of hooves, lacks ability to grab objects), but even so, it's filled with endless possibilities. Weird, don't you think? :wacko:

It came from an alternate dimension of Equestria, known as Vehiculia, which contains vehicles that behave like ponies, with major differences (e.g. wheels instead of hooves, lacks ability to grab objects), but even so, it's filled with endless possibilities. Weird, don't you think? :wacko:

post-1283-0-31202000-1336845754.jpg

Oh the image didn't work? That's a shame.

no it did not. would you like to try again?

*as Big Macintosh* Eeyup. Sorry for my poor sentence, but I'm sure you know what I mean, Luna. :P

we do, but its hard to picture it.

Okay I hope this works this time...

You do remember that you did dare me to do it right? I just never said when I would. ;)Posted Image

were going back to foal stories? well how about now?!

post-1283-0-83699300-1336852278_thumb.jpg

< facehoofs at the randomness that has broken loose > pardon me princess i don't wish to take up much of your time but perchance could you answer this for me

I'm building a suit of costume armor for the release of halo 4 i'm a huge gamer just a FYI alas the problem lays with the fact that i have no idea what color scheme i'm going with could you help me?

< facehoofs at the randomness that has broken loose > pardon me princess i don't wish to take up much of your time but perchance could you answer this for me

I'm building a suit of costume armor for the release of halo 4 i'm a huge gamer just a FYI alas the problem lays with the fact that i have no idea what color scheme i'm going with could you help me?

we got our minds on a color scheme...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

we got our minds on a color scheme...

Posted Image

hmmm thats not a bad idea...alas i'm sure my helmet may need to be diffrent as it will be used for multiple suits

Man i really need to get out of the suits undersuit but how can i not like being in black with a with a purple overshirt on

Edited by Reemus Amantius

hmmm thats not a bad idea...alas i'm sure my helmet may need to be diffrent as it will be used for multiple suits

Man i really need to get out of the suits undersuit but how can i not like being in black with a with a purple overshirt on

*mumbles* and our own color scheme would be in game forever