Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Vinyl Scratch! (Pony puppet version!)

Shining Wing

We have too many of these.  :P

Now, before I start, note that I type OOC in Dark Gray like this.

Thread-related info and stuff inside the spoiler, to avoid wasting space. (Copypasta reused from my Ask RD thread)

Each question will be answered with a picture of Vinyl (and sometimes others) doing something relevant.

If I can't think of something relevant to put in the picture, then I won't include one. Don't complain if there's no pic.

Puppets are by the Double Rainboom crew, at http://www.doublerai...m/art/pupp.html.

I'll be using imgur to host the images, even though this site works fine.

Images will vary in resolution, depending on content, but ones like the one below will be 480x854.

If you want to ask me in particular a question relating to this thread, say "To nerfman100:" before your question. If your question isn't related to the thread, post it in my ask thread.

Anything Vinyl says in other ask threads can be held against her here. Unless it's not posted by me, of course.

Yo, what's up everypony? Vinyl Scratch here! Ask stuff! I'll answer! Yeeeah!

a0MTAQZ.png

Edited by nerfman100
  • Brohoof 2

The doctors told me I have to stop, ever since those parties two months ago. I-I don't like to talk about it.

k3VyZ9T.png

So? They *hiccup* told me to lay off the booze, but I *hiccup* didn't. And I'm in perfect health! *hiccup*

Now, where did *hiccup* you get those glasses?

Hey, Vinyl. Is it true you can play dubstep, or is it just a myth bronies made up to make you cooler, b/c in the wedding episode, I saw you playing the DJ counter, and dubstep wasn't playing at the time.

Well duuuh! I didn't play it there 'cause, ya know, it was a wedding! I keep this disc with me pretty much all the time!

1fAQFzs.png

So? They *hiccup* told me to lay off the booze, but I *hiccup* didn't. And I'm in perfect health! *hiccup*

Now, where did *hiccup* you get those glasses?

Oh, these? Custom-made all the way, dude!

yvUVVNe.png

A compact disc!  How very retro.  One would assume you still use the old turntables for obvious reasons.

Hey, Vinyl. Is it true you can play dubstep, or is it just a myth bronies made up to make you cooler, b/c in the wedding episode, I saw you playing the DJ counter, and dubstep wasn't playing at the time.

There are many other genres of electronic music too!  :)

Edited by ajm

Have you ever done a disco night?  I.E 70s/80s disco music.

Disco? What's that? *sarcastic tone*

Damn... she heard that...

Will you vote for TGAPMT?

Not in my life.

Edited by nerfman100