Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Documentary now on DVD, with bonus disc with extended inteviews

JESmith

The Brony Documentary site has been updated with the DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack now available for purchase.

-The DVD contains the documentary as well as extra footage of BUCK and Galacon.

-The Bonus Disc contains over three hours worth of interviews with Tara Strong, Lauren Faust, and John de Lancie.

Both discs can be purchased separately for $25 each, or together in one complete package for $39.99. So those who aren't interested in watching the documentary itself but just want the interview disc can get it by itself if they wish. Shipping is not included.

The DVD can be purchased here: http://www.bronydoc.com/index.html#buy

Extended interview feature trailer:

Edited by JESmith

*sighs* The sad thing is, that I can't get  any versions. Not unless the Blu-Ray/DVD comes to Finland... which I highly doubt. It'll take a miracle for that to happen. And before anyone points it out, no, I can't buy digital form either. I tried to create a PayPal account and failed because I don't have a bank/credit card I can use.

It's a shame really, but I think I'll be one of them who can't see this doc at all.

For a moment then I thought it was only on Blue-ray, was like...wait a second...then I saw its a Blue-ray/DVD combo, so sweet ^^. 

£35 is pretty reasonable (that's including the postage to send to the UK ^^) 

Even though I have the digital copy, I'm going to buy the complete edition cause then I have it all together and on disc in the ultra-awesome box. 

Is it going to be sold in stores? I might get it if the price goes down a bit, and if they sell it in stores somewhere. I did see it already, but hey, merchandise is merchandise. 

Is this doc just that video with John De Lancie singing about us?  Or is there something more?  If it's just that one video, 40 bucks seems a little overkill.

The documentary is a 90 minute film that is about several Brony stories and their experiences at Bronycon, BUCK, and Galacon (The doc was originally going to just chronicle Bronycon but they also briefly cover the European cons) , and also features appearances by de Lancie, Tara Strong, and Lauren Faust. That cartoon video of de Lancie singing about us is only part of the film.

Edited by JESmith

The documentary is a 90 minute film that is about several Brony stories and their experiences at Bronycon, BUCK, and Galacon (The doc was originally going to just chronicle Bronycon but they also briefly cover the European cons) , and also features appearances by de Lancie, Tara Strong, and Lauren Faust. That cartoon video of de Lancie singing about us is only part of the film.

Ah, ok.  Thank's for the clarification.  All I heard of it was that video, so I didn't know.

Thanks again.

It looks interesting :).  Partly how I learned about the brony movement was due to the firestorm of media attention the movement caused as it impacted the pop culture world.  I'm also happy that it's Q doing the documentary just because I'm a die-hard Trekkie :3

• Brohoof 1