Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your most valued item in your collection? (tell or pic post!)

moved ♥

img-1184852-1-2wmjjpl.jpg

Have a crappy gif of my current collection! It's such a small view, I'm gonna updated with an actual picture. I was that idiot who had to move their laptop in front of something to take a picture. T___T

Anywho, my current collection consists of

All of the current 5inch pony figurines, which is like 11+?. (thank you Christmas)

3 papercrafts (free from hotopic)

1 rainbowdash

2 blindbag ponies

1 twelve inch pinkie pie plush

1 rainbow dash throw/blanket

1 wonderful rainbow dash themed giant pony headphones.

1 mlp backpack

2 mlp buttons

+ clothing and accessory items stickers and other useless paraphernalia. :lol:

but my favorite, favorite faaaaavorite piece I absolutely adore is the Vinyl Derpy Hooves figurine. I got it as a birthday gift, and I love her. I know it's not especially rare, but I love it a lot. Which brings me to ask, my dear friends, what is your most beloved pony item? Either it be cards, figurines, or special art you got, lemme hear!

Edited by Azalea
  • Brohoof 3

I have the special glow-in-the-dark Zecora still in her packaging. She always glows just a little bit right before I head to bed.

Other than that, I have a ton of blindbag ponies and two shirts. My most prized possession of all, however, is my Derpy mailbag. I wear that thing loud and proud at school.

• Brohoof 2

I have the special glow-in-the-dark Zecora still in her packaging. She always glows just a little bit right before I head to bed.

Other than that, I have a ton of blindbag ponies and two shirts. My most prized possession of all, however, is my Derpy mailbag. I wear that thing loud and proud at school.

Oh my goodness, you have the glow in the dark Zecora?! I want that so much, you lucky duck! I've never seen a Derpy mailbag, gosh that sounds so awesome.

• Brohoof 1

My Fluttershy. It was a gift, which makes it more special. It's also one of the only pony related things I own.(Along with a Twilight and an Applejack) And It's a loose maned one, which means I had to style it personally, unlike the fixed mane ones.

• Brohoof 1

My Fluttershy. It was a gift, which makes it more special. It's also one of the only pony related things I own.(Along with a Twilight and an Applejack) And It's a loose maned one, which means I had to style it personally, unlike the fixed mane ones.

Ironically my fluttershy was the first to my collection. I commend you on styling her mane! My younger sister was the one who had the patience for that. It took her a while but now fluttershy has the same hairstyle as in the mlp show! I agree, anything that's a gift means so much more collection wise.

I have a Rainbow Dash plushie, that I well sleep with since I barely sleep after school is over.

Pretty much, it helps me sleep mostly. :)

That's so darn cute. :3 I tried sleeping with my pinkie plush but she kept hoofing me in the face. I have a hard time sleeping next to people, pets, and apparently ponies as well. xD

I still have 3 custom made plushies on order since Dec. 25.... I can't wait till the person is actually done. When I get them I'll post them on here. SUPER AWESOME collection you have however.

*bows to you* Customs are always such an incredible thing to see in people's collection, you're so lucky! ESPECIALLY custom plush, oh my goodness. You're so lucky! and please do post them I'd love to see! And thank you! I worked hard to accumulate the lil cutie patooties I have!

• Brohoof 2

Ironically my fluttershy was the first to my collection. I commend you on styling her mane! My younger sister was the one who had the patience for that. It took her a while but now fluttershy has the same hairstyle as in the mlp show! 

Fluttershy was easy to style. Twilight is the difficult one in my opinion. It would seem simple, but her mane won't stay down, it constantly pops right back up into a crazy mess.

• Brohoof 1

Ironically my fluttershy was the first to my collection. I commend you on styling her mane! My younger sister was the one who had the patience for that. It took her a while but now fluttershy has the same hairstyle as in the mlp show! I agree, anything that's a gift means so much more collection wise.

That's so darn cute. :3 I tried sleeping with my pinkie plush but she kept hoofing me in the face. I have a hard time sleeping next to people, pets, and apparently ponies as well. xD

*bows to you* Customs are always such an incredible thing to see in people's collection, you're so lucky! ESPECIALLY custom plush, oh my goodness. You're so lucky! and please do post them I'd love to see! And thank you! I worked hard to accumulate the lil cutie patooties I have!

LHAnsK8.jpg

18VmX5d.png

I got these two and she is going to make a plushie of my OC as well :3 

I bought one from ebay but sadly the user got deleted off there and I had to get my money back :(.... I'll save it for another time... it was this one. 

3YDiaBL.jpg

I was really upset I could not receive this one :(....

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I have a few.

-Nightmare Moon

-A pink Celestia toy that I painted white

-A Rainbow Dash that I completely rehaired so that the color scheme is right

-A custom Opalescence for Rarity. I took the cat from Snow Catcher, painted her white, and added some polymer clay to the top for her bow and poof of hair.

-Glow in the dark Zecora

I also have an Applejack that was a gift from friends. They live an hour and a half south from me and I met them on the Internet. They mailed her to me. It was really nice of them. :3

Edited by RockinRarity

While I have a decent size collection I think.

Lots of blind bags and ponies people have given to me as gifts. It definetly doesn't match some of the ones here though!

With that said my most prized is my Rainbow Dash just because my friends sent it to me in a care package while I was deployed in afghanistan.

- The series 1 Rainbow Dash that I've taken with me on every one of my "business trips".  There are many like it, but this one is mine.

- The Comicon Derpy

- A handmade Luna plushy, made by my very special somepony

Hmm that's hard  I guess right now my top 5 would be

My Big Mac plush I made (although I love my other two plushes I made as well)

post-11698-0-49020800-1361336250_thumb.jpg

post-11698-0-91933800-1361336527_thumb.jpg

Second spot would go to the castle set. I just love how I can display my ponies and such on it! 

Third spot is glow in the dark Zecora I like seeing her glow at night when I go to bed. 

4th is the blind bag Meadow Song because a he was a bit hard for me to get and two he reminds me of the big brother ponies :3

5th I guess would be the coloring book M.A. Larson signed for me at Midwestria ^_^

But I do like all my items XD

Most of my collection

post-11698-0-76537000-1361336838_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Easily my most prized pony possession is my Twilight Sparkle Enteryplay card signed by Tara Strong. It is the first time I have ever won any type of sweepstakes and it happened to be one of the greatest, for me at least. :)post-8308-0-94313100-1361828949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kyoshi

I suppose my most valued pony monetary-wise is the SDCC Fashion Style Derpy, followed by my two Fashion Style Applejacks. But my most treasured pony...I don't know, I have too many that I love!! I do love my FS AJs, but I think I would have to go with G1 ponies for my favorites: SHS Flowerburst http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/carlotta-guidicelli/Ponies%20and%20dolls/Ponies/1506829989341.png (photo from the auction, not mine) and little Moonjumper http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa126/carlotta-guidicelli/774483_3567288519718_499715857_o_zps0db9ec48.jpg

For me it would be my sketches. Since I put time in those, I would be a little heartbroken if anything ever happened to them. I also need to get back to doing more sketches.

My collection of purchased items include and vinyl Rainbow Dash, Derpy, and Fluttershy. The mane 6 blind bag figures and one Golden Harvest blind bag figure. I also have a Vinyl Scratch LED shirt from We Love Fine.

Out of everything, my sketches come first, followed by the vinyl figures.

Edited by Mr. Dash

My number one is my Rarity slap bracelet.

Number two I would have to say my plushy Fluttershy or my Rainbow Dash back pack.

But my little sister gave me a Rarity coloring book. Not much but from my sister gave it to me so its special.

My favorite pieces of merchandise are definitely my Fluttershy hoodie and Funrise plushies (Fluttershy and Twilight)! They aren't show quality but they're ridiculously cute and soft!

My favorite pieces of merchandise are definitely my Fluttershy hoodie and Funrise plushies (Fluttershy and Twilight)! They aren't show quality but they're ridiculously cute and soft!

They are cute ^_^ ,  I just have aj and rarity left to get